🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Antifa will riot upon your body

View attachment 144153
Maybe you'd like to provide one example where he actually grabbed some woman by the pussy, or is that just more fake narrative you're regurgitation?
You're kidding right?
He admitted it you dunce.

Like you haven't grabbed all the pussy you could in your life. If you haven't, you're a faggot.
Look at this POS still covering for his serial sex offender.
I've always treated women with respect. I've had a boatload of women in my day until I met my wife but I've always been a gentleman. It's how I was raised.

Hey that's a good angle! The Russian thing and the obstruction thing are history. When the "Trump is a nazi" thing fizzles out too, you can push the "Trump is a serial sex offender" narrative.

Go with it. :woohoo:
The Russian thing is history?
How stupid are you. Rhetorical question.
What makes you think it's over?
Oh this should be good.

Face up to it. Everything you've tried against Trump has failed, starting with the election. The Democrat Party is in a shambles. They have no plan, no solutions, and no leaders. Half the DNC is facing indictment, and the entire left has gone so batshit crazy they're two steps away from cannibalizing each other.

View attachment 144153 You're kidding right?

So he said that. What man never brags about grabbing some pussy or in your case, a dick?

Where is this woman? Don't you think the Democrats would have brought this woman center stage during the election?

Did not happen, it's bullshit.
and you know this how?
Funny you believe a pathological liar who has cheated on every wife he ever had.
God .., you prove There's a sucker born every minute."

I take it you have proof to some woman claiming this happened, correct?

Oh fucking hell no you don't. :))
You see what happens when you rely on your alt right media. It was all over the news.
If you think all 13 women were lying I guess you think Cosby is innocent too.

In other words, no, you have nothing. I get that.

It's OK.
Don't be a dick and promote Communism in the meantime, ok?

Because if you do, me and you are going to clash, ok?

If you know anything about the life of DT you should know he's the ultimate dirtbag and not put anything past him.
You DEPLORABLES are such suckers it's hilarious.

View attachment 144153 You're kidding right?

Like you haven't grabbed all the pussy you could in your life. If you haven't, you're a faggot.
I've always treated women with respect. I've had a boatload of women in my day until I met my wife but I've always been a gentleman. It's how I was raised.

Hey that's a good angle! The Russian thing and the obstruction thing are history. When the "Trump is a nazi" thing fizzles out too, you can push the "Trump is a serial sex offender" narrative.

Oh this should be good.

Face up to it. Everything you've tried against Trump has failed, starting with the election. The Democrat Party is in a shambles. They have no plan, no solutions, and no leaders. Half the DNC is facing indictment, and the entire left has gone so batshit crazy they're two steps away from cannibalizing each other.
Poor JGalt just learning NOW for some reason his bestie prez is a serial sex offender so he deflects to democrats.
How funny.

So he said that. What man never brags about grabbing some pussy or in your case, a dick?

Where is this woman? Don't you think the Democrats would have brought this woman center stage during the election?

and you know this how?
Funny you believe a pathological liar who has cheated on every wife he ever had.

You see what happens when you rely on your alt right media. It was all over the news.

It's OK.

In other words there is the testimony of 12 women against a pathological liar. Yet you believed him. Lmao
Then you go off the rails talking about communism. Oh my!

and you know this how?

It's OK.

In other words there is the testimony of 12 women against a pathological liar. Yet you believed him. Lmao

Oh this should be good.

Poor JGalt just learning NOW for some reason his bestie prez is a serial sex offender so he deflects to democrats.
How funny.

You've surpassed my tolerance for idiocy. I'll just leave you here babbling to your self.

We never did find out why JGalt thinks the Russian thang is over before he ran away.

Oh this should be good.

How funny.

You've surpassed my tolerance for idiocy. I'll just leave you here babbling to your self.
^^ believes a pathological liar over 12 women including a respectible People Magazine writer.
You voted for a monster. A serial sex offender and now the whole country is suffering from Trump fatigue.

for what you hold in your head
Thought police have come to fruition with backers essentially saying the thoughts held by the white whatevers is bad enough to legitimize physical assault upon them

The beginning of the end of society
I never realized how many insane people there are on this forum.
I confess. I am one inane mfer. In fact, I am the inanist mfer ever to inane the rain on the plain in spain.
and you know this how?

It's OK.

William Jefferson Clinton

Look, I don't give a rat's ass about any of that. Gorsuch is on the SCOTUS and likely 2 more will be replaced with Gorsuch clones. If Trump kicks puppies, leaves the toilet seat up, and drives 45 in the fast lane, and nothing else, mission accomplished.

We have guns. The communist revolution will be put down in 3 minutes. It's time for the commies to give up. It's over.

Oh this should be good.

How funny.

^^ believes a pathological liar over 12 women including a respectible People Magazine writer.
You voted for a monster. A serial sex offender and now the whole country is suffering from Trump fatigue.

Ooo wee! She kinda hot!

A bit cumbersome for concealed carry, don't you think?
If by concealed you mean camouflaged in a tree,ok.

I don't need to carry every day, only when it's warranted.

I carry .40 cal at work, and 9mm off duty. My threats are typically much closer and don't require extreme ballistics.

Glock fan? I've worn a G19 Gen4 every day since we got CC in 2011. Thank you Scott Walker.

What else besides a Glock has that 2-stage trigger? I may get a revolver and keep hammer on empty cylinder. I like that about the Glock. Pfft.

I'm thinking cowboy gun right about now. Hammer on empty chamber. Safety.

I know. I was against Glocks before I was for them. I carried a Ruger P89 before I bought the G19. The hammer and external safety was reassuring until I realized the damned de-cocker could get snagged on my shirt and then no "bang".

Glocks are stupid simple, reliable, and have a 15+1 round capacity (mine does). Not to knock law-enforcement 'cause I love 'em, but Glocks are "idiot-proof" unless you happen to snag your clothing in the trigger guard when holstering. They don't call it "Glock leg" for nothing.

Revolvers are sweet and accurate, but slow to reload. Only one I have is a Uberti Cattleman in .44 mag, with a 7" barrel.

No Glock ... M&P

Thought police have come to fruition with backers essentially saying the thoughts held by the white whatevers is bad enough to legitimize physical assault upon them

I confess. I am one inane mfer. In fact, I am the inanist mfer ever to inane the rain on the plain in spain.
and you know this how?

It's OK.

Look, I don't give a rat's ass about any of that. Gorsuch is on the SCOTUS and likely 2 more will be replaced with Gorsuch clones. If Trump kicks puppies, leaves the toilet seat up, and drives 45 in the fast lane, and nothing else, mission accomplished.

We have guns. The communist revolution will be put down in 3 minutes. It's time for the commies to give up. It's over.
Communist revolution. That's crazy man talk.
You have guns? The military and police have bigger ones you dumbfuck.

It's OK.

Communist revolution. That's crazy man talk.
You have guns? The military and police have bigger ones you dumbfuck.
I'll let you know something about America.

Crackers out there are much more proficient and capable with guns than the "establishment" okay?

[QUOTE="Aletheia4u, post: 17950634, member: 61487"
Ah.... that nearly extinct animal known as the trump supporter. 34% and dropping quickly.
Won't be surprised if it recedes down to 30% in the next Gallup poll after yesterday's disaster.
So where did you have gotten that information from? On the back of a box of Cocoa Puff cereal? It is surprising that those that are running for the upcoming election, is wanting Pres. Trump to endorse them. Do they know something that you do not know? I guess that they all knows that the grass is more greener on the Republican's side.

West Virginia's Democratic governor announces switch to Republican party
West Virginia's Democratic governor announces switch to Republican party

giphy.webp
I got my information from the gold standard of polling outfits, Gallup. You should try to keep up with the news occasionally so you don't sound so goddamn dumb.

912vhhA.jpg
Once again you use the absurd logic because polling was off for one event ithey will always be wrong for the rest of eternity.
Your pussygrabber is on the ropes and you know it unless you've been living in a cave the past month.

giphy.gif

30-06 Springfield

TFSP 112 3374 3650

Smaller bullet, more powdah!

I carry .40 cal at work, and 9mm off duty. My threats are typically much closer and don't require extreme ballistics.

Glock fan? I've worn a G19 Gen4 every day since we got CC in 2011. Thank you Scott Walker.

What else besides a Glock has that 2-stage trigger? I may get a revolver and keep hammer on empty cylinder. I like that about the Glock. Pfft.

All modern revolvers have a bar to prevent accidental discharge should it be hit or dropped. No need for the empty cylinder.

All modern revolvers have a bar to prevent accidental discharge should it be hit or dropped. No need for the empty cylinder.

Pardon me while I want the empty cylinder because...

Forum List

Back