🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Arab Muslim world

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
"Yes I agree, ou should move to a third world Arab Muslim shithole where you can find the level of oppression necessary for a "person" like you to make it through life."

Lets go down the list of facts, instead of your bullshit rhetoric shall we ?
:)

(outside of the USA)

1. Countries in the Western developed world where Child Abuse, and assault on a minor are legal, or the laws against it are Unenforced : 0

(not even the USA, technically and its only the big cities along the east coast, like Philadelphia that are different)

2. Countries in the Western developed world where the Disorderly conduct that is required in order to harass people the way I have been treated in public until I was 14, is legal : 0

(same conditions as number 1)

3. Countries in the Western developed world with independent state-based autonomy : 0
4. Countries in the Western developed world with cities that Rival Philadelphia for Crime : 0

5. Countries in the Western developed world that doesn't use the metric system, doesn't have public healthcare, allows people to be fired by businesses without due process of some kind, has a minimum wage TODAY that was a decent living wage over 50 years ago and has people living on welfare for an income : 0

6. Countries in the western developed world, where people can just wake up one morning, and if they happen to have $50,000 in their bank accounts, they can just go downtown and buy a vending license and go sell hotdogs on the street : 0

7. Countries in the Western developed world where businesses are allowed to tell people things about their product that simply isn't true... or could only possibly be true for a very skilled professional, and NOT the common consumer whom they are advertising to : 0

8 . Countries in the Western developed world that allows Guns the way that the American south thinks of Guns : 0

9. Countries in the Western developed world, with Schools where the students are By proxy, Quasi in charge of the Classrooms : 0

10 : Countries in the Western developed world, that sells Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs and adult services to Minors (people that their laws say are minors) : 0

11 : Countries in the Western developed world where teenagers drive automobiles, with or without a license, on their own without supervision : 0

12 : Countries in the Western developed world, where the police are not the boss, and you don't have to do what the police says do, when the police says do it, and how the police says do it : 0

13 : Countries in the Western developed world, with a constitution dating back to just a few generations out of the Middle Ages : 0

14 : Countries in the Western developed world, where people scream and yell, because a way of life from something like 250 years ago is no longer respected as much as the life we live today : 0

This is all of what I have independently compiled from my computer.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back