The Argument For and Against Raising the Minimum Wage to $15/hr

Yeah, let's remove all labor laws and let businesses do what they want, after all, it's fine through "contracts." Not like people have to sell their labor to survive..
You've never sold anything in your life. Gd knows you've never worked.
Seriously? Sorry that you disagree with reality, but america and europe were shit holes before regulations and overwatch of business.

No they weren't but with massive regulations they're quickly becoming shitholes.
Are you fucking kidding me? There is a reason labor unions were formed and supressed, a reason that the paris commune formed, workers fought for a 40 hour work week and they don't even have that yet, a reason pollution was horrid, where children were working to barely scrape by while their parents worked 60 hours a week for pitiful wages. You're a fucking idiot.
News flash, the year is not 1915 , you brain dead commie moron.....

They dream of the depression years and fdr. They always hearken back to those wonderful times.

Seriously? Sorry that you disagree with reality, but america and europe were shit holes before regulations and overwatch of business.

No they weren't but with massive regulations they're quickly becoming shitholes.
Are you fucking kidding me? There is a reason labor unions were formed and supressed, a reason that the paris commune formed, workers fought for a 40 hour work week and they don't even have that yet, a reason pollution was horrid, where children were working to barely scrape by while their parents worked 60 hours a week for pitiful wages. You're a fucking idiot.

They dream of the depression years and fdr. They always hearken back to those wonderful times.
Oh please, the depression wasn't caused by FDR, it would continue either way, FDR helped the people through something he had little to no control over with the new deal and other such programs, only historical revisionists would believe otherwise, then again, I can't take anyone seriously who actually believes 60 hour work weeks where the kids were working to barely get by was better then today.

Yeah, let's remove all labor laws and let businesses do what they want, after all, it's fine through "contracts." Not like people have to sell their labor to survive..

Liberals don't have any current issues to run on so they foam at the mouth about problems that were solved decades ago its hilarious.

I know those guys are weird as hell....

Liberals don't have any current issues to run on so they foam at the mouth about problems that were solved decades ago its hilarious.
Seriously? I'm not a liberal but it's sad that you think liberals have no current issues. Income inequality is getting worse, wages are stagnant, womens rights is still a very important issue..

Oh please, the depression wasn't caused by FDR, it would continue either way, FDR helped the people through something he had little to no control over with the new deal and other such programs, only historical revisionists would believe otherwise, then again, I can't take anyone seriously who actually believes 60 hour work weeks where the kids were working to barely get by was better then today.

FDR just prolonged it. WW2 got us out of it.

He didn't prolong it, it was bound to happen either way no matter what president was in power. FDR helped the people through it and gave us wonderful programs that continue to this day.

Seriously? I'm not a liberal but it's sad that you think liberals have no current issues. Income inequality is getting worse, wages are stagnant, womens rights is still a very important issue..
Yea we know you are not a liberal, but a full fledged commie pinko, comrade.

Let me set you straight so you don't go through life so confused, liberals are the problem! Do you wish to discuss the thousands and thousands of jobs killing regulations under Obama's watch or income inequality? Hint they are one and the same.

Yes, and I know the majority of conservatives on this board are racist.

We have moved child labor and long hours to other countries so we don't have to look at. Why do you think it costs you only $5 for a T-shirt?

He didn't prolong it, it was bound to happen either way no matter what president was in power. FDR helped the people through it and gave us wonderful programs that continue to this day.

So that's your trump card? Comrade commie pinko

Racist?

That's all you have?

Most conservatives aren;t racist and to also state that all of the problems are solely due to liberals is extreme partisanship and slightly idiotic at best. Look conservatives are allowed to be critical of different ethnic groups without being labeled racist, there's more racism involved in loosely throwing out that word with no context behind it. Also regulations can be good to an extent, if you over-regulate you stimulate growth and at worse take away certain freedoms. However, if not for some regulation we'd be an anarchistic society.

Let me set you straight so you don't go through life so confused, liberals are the problem! Do you wish to discuss the thousands and thousands of jobs killing regulations under Obama's watch or income inequality? Hint they are one and the same.
That's what he don't get or will never understand.

Is evolution at work here? Have a percentage of humans branched off from the human genome and become liberals?
Maybe the world has a "liberal bias" because conservatism stops progress?
it stops commie pinko's like yourself from poking your eyeball out with a B.B. gun.

Conservative's has a brain

Liberals like you just goes with a feeling

FDR's policys was always a joke and never helped anyone, look at when the republicans took away the 99 weeks of unemployment? What happened?

The lazy fuckers got A JOB

Is evolution at work here? Have a percentage of humans branched off from the human genome and become liberals?
it stops commie pinko's like yourself from poking your eyeball out with a B.B. gun.

FDR's policys was always a joke and never helped anyone, look at when the republicans took away the 99 weeks of unemployment? What happened?

I rest my case, at least i can admit some conservatives are rational people like john kasich.

I rest my case, at least i can admit some conservatives are rational people like john kasich.
You don't rest your case, Ohio is a basket case of fraud.

You don't rest your case, Ohio is a basket case of fraud.
Kasich is the only rational candidate running.

Forum List

Back