🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Atlantic Wants to Cancel the Nobel Peace Prize Because Trump Has Been Nominated.

Lol even though Trump deserves the Nobel far more then Obama did. These nominations have to be pure trolls to get the Democrats pissed off. They know damn well the liberal ass nobel fuckers never going to let Trump win. I mean they almost as left as the academy awards. But best troll ever imo.

You morons do realize that our inept traitor in chief has absolutely no chance of ever getting any international prize? the moron that asked pussygrabber to be nominated is a right wing extremist that has no influence anywhere...

View attachment 387945
I suggest you don't vote for him. When you see his name on the ballot, are you going to shit your pants in incoherent rage?

Who said Leftardism is a severe mental illness?

View attachment 387708
Wait...haven't you been whining like a little bitch for 10+ years that the Nobel Peace Prize is worthless? Its like all you cultists have had traumatic brain injuries like the guy in Memento.
Wait...weren't you all so proud of Obama for winning the Prize for doing absolutely nothing? Then drone-striking a lot of civilians? Now you claim the Prize is worthless.
He didn’t Claim the prize was worthless... he asked why you’ve been whining like a little bitch for 10+ years saying it was worthless.

see the difference?
Yes, the difference is it's okay when you do it.

It's a good thing I never expect consistency from leftists.

Lol even though Trump deserves the Nobel far more then Obama did. These nominations have to be pure trolls to get the Democrats pissed off. They know damn well the liberal ass nobel fuckers never going to let Trump win. I mean they almost as left as the academy awards. But best troll ever imo.

You morons do realize that our inept traitor in chief has absolutely no chance of ever getting any international prize? the moron that asked pussygrabber to be nominated is a right wing extremist that has no influence anywhere...

View attachment 387945
Is that not what I just said? The people that award it are too biased. Like after giving it to Obama for being black does it mean a damn thing anyway. And grabbing a pussy sure a lot better then letting children play with the hair on your legs IMO.
Also calling the POTUS a traitor with NO reasoning to back it makes YOU the traitor fucktard.
You think grabbing women’s pussies without their permission is better than kids pulling the hair on an old mans leg? Really?!

Some guys talk that crap all the time. If you're not one of them, you've met plenty in your life I'm sure. I know I have. Trump thought he was talking smack with a bunch of regular guys in private. What Biden said was something you don't hear most old men say, to the public, and proud of it. Donald Trump never did anything like that.
Haha, he never did anything like that?! 12 women say different. How can you be so sure? And again Trump was talking about assault. Biden was talking about kids playing around. Night and day
Give it up. The pussygrabbing BS didn’t work in 2016, it ain’t working this year.

Here is a novel idea, why don’t you Dimtard clowns actually come up with a plan for the future?
It's tough to come up with a plan for the future when your desired end state is the Soviet Union circa 1964.

View attachment 387945
Is that not what I just said? The people that award it are too biased. Like after giving it to Obama for being black does it mean a damn thing anyway. And grabbing a pussy sure a lot better then letting children play with the hair on your legs IMO.
Also calling the POTUS a traitor with NO reasoning to back it makes YOU the traitor fucktard.
You think grabbing women’s pussies without their permission is better than kids pulling the hair on an old mans leg? Really?!

Some guys talk that crap all the time. If you're not one of them, you've met plenty in your life I'm sure. I know I have. Trump thought he was talking smack with a bunch of regular guys in private. What Biden said was something you don't hear most old men say, to the public, and proud of it. Donald Trump never did anything like that.
Haha, he never did anything like that?! 12 women say different. How can you be so sure? And again Trump was talking about assault. Biden was talking about kids playing around. Night and day

Yeah, 12 women and not one filed a police report. Not one reported it to any law enforcement agency. Imagine that.

When that video aired, it was over 10 years ago. Now that video is 13 years old. It's just like all the phony crap in the Kavanaugh hearing; women coming out of the woodwork with the most unbelievable stories anybody could dream up.

But as leftists have told us, all women are to be believed, unless their accusations are against a Democrat like Joe Biden.
Again, how do you know it’s all phony? How can you be so sure? You can’t. You’re saying what you want to be true. I can’t say it is and you can say it isn’t. So stop trying
That is the entire problem. It is YOU on the left that keep claiming that it is TRUE. You do not have even a little evidence shut your fucking mouth or do not complain when people call your ass out on it. Yet Democrats do shit right out in the open and do not suffer in the lame stream media. Why is CNN's misdeeds not the front page story everywhere? Why is Bidens teleprompted interview not? Holy shit if the Dems had anything this in your face 100 percent true story about Trump it would not leave the media for 4 years....And his access hollywood tape is proof of this. Who cares he was not talking about woman in general just the gold digging whore types.

And wtf destroying evidence with a lame excuse again? How is Hillary Clinton not in jail. How is the Muller team not in trouble?
I literally just said I can’t say it’s true... can you read?

same goes for Bidens accuser right? Can’t say it’s true?

View attachment 387945

Yeah, 12 women and not one filed a police report. Not one reported it to any law enforcement agency. Imagine that.

When that video aired, it was over 10 years ago. Now that video is 13 years old. It's just like all the phony crap in the Kavanaugh hearing; women coming out of the woodwork with the most unbelievable stories anybody could dream up.

But as leftists have told us, all women are to be believed, unless their accusations are against a Democrat like Joe Biden.
Again, how do you know it’s all phony? How can you be so sure? You can’t. You’re saying what you want to be true. I can’t say it is and you can say it isn’t. So stop trying
That is the entire problem. It is YOU on the left that keep claiming that it is TRUE. You do not have even a little evidence shut your fucking mouth or do not complain when people call your ass out on it. Yet Democrats do shit right out in the open and do not suffer in the lame stream media. Why is CNN's misdeeds not the front page story everywhere? Why is Bidens teleprompted interview not? Holy shit if the Dems had anything this in your face 100 percent true story about Trump it would not leave the media for 4 years....And his access hollywood tape is proof of this. Who cares he was not talking about woman in general just the gold digging whore types.

And wtf destroying evidence with a lame excuse again? How is Hillary Clinton not in jail. How is the Muller team not in trouble?
Ask Trump and his DOJ why Clinton isn’t locked up. It was his campaign promise and he didn’t follow up on it

View attachment 387708
Wait...haven't you been whining like a little bitch for 10+ years that the Nobel Peace Prize is worthless? Its like all you cultists have had traumatic brain injuries like the guy in Memento.
Wait...weren't you all so proud of Obama for winning the Prize for doing absolutely nothing? Then drone-striking a lot of civilians? Now you claim the Prize is worthless.
He didn’t Claim the prize was worthless... he asked why you’ve been whining like a little bitch for 10+ years saying it was worthless.

see the difference?

What you said makes no sense. You don’t seem to be following the conversation

View attachment 387708

see the difference?

It makes perfect sense. You're a flaming hypocrite...and you don't see it.

Leading vs Lying:

Last week, the wretched anti-Trump foot solider Jeffrey Goldberg made up things that Trump was supposed to have said about American soldiers and, armed with his four anonymous sources, published it in the Atlantic. The charges were instantly contradicted by a wide range of people who had actually been with President Trump on the occasion (including the Trump critic John Bolton). But no matter. The accusations made the rounds of the news shows and have been faithfully parroted by Dem operatives, including Joe Biden, ever since.
Fake Newsz
On Wednesday, the next little stink bomb dropped. Bob ‘Watergate’ Woodward leaked a snippet of a telephone interview he conducted with the President in February. Why Donald Trump decided to speak with the notoriously sketchy Woodward is a question for the ages. But he did. And when they got around to the Chinese virus, at that time still an amorphous threat, Trump frankly admitted that he endeavored to soft pedal the threat. ‘I wanted to always play it down,’ he said. ‘I still like playing it down, because I don’t want to create a panic.’

At the Thursday news briefing, ABC’s Jonathan Karl got to ask the first question. ‘Why did you lie to the American people,’ he began.
Right. The President rightly objected to the tone of the question but then went on to point out that he was leading, not lying. Leading vs lying: it’s a pertinent distinction that went over the heads of Karl and his piranha-like colleagues (actually, they probably understood it but are constitutionally incapable of giving Trump credit for anything).
The whole sorry performance was as pathetic as it was mendacious. As Victoria Taft and others have noted, the idea that Trump should be faulted for downplaying the threat of the coronavirus is risible since, although he said calming things, he took effective action at the time and was roundly denounced by the Democrats for doing so.
Related: No, Biden Didn’t Support Trump’s China Travel Ban. Biden spox falsely claims Biden favored travel restrictions.

View attachment 387708
Excellent writer. Here is an article you white wingers might even enjoy:

View attachment 387708

Fuckhead.

View attachment 387708
If it was going to be ended it should have been when they gave it to Obama for being the asshole that he is. Same thing for the Oscar when they gave one to Gore for his bullshit.

View attachment 387708

see the difference?

Point it out to me then. Back up your claim

View attachment 387708
If it was going to be ended it should have been when they gave it to Obama for being the asshole that he is. Same thing for the Oscar when they gave one to Gore for his bullshit.
Yes, they really demeaned themselves with those two awards, giving it to Trump is an opportunity to Make The Nobel Peace Prize Great Again!

View attachment 387708

see the difference?

Good Gaea, you're stupid.

The Peace Prize, according to the left, was absolutely amazing when Obama won it for...nothing.

Now, the Peace Prize, according to the left, is utterly worthless now that Trump's nominated for it for bringing peace to the Middle East.

I can't use any smaller words. If you can't grasp it now, it's because you're running away from it.

View attachment 387708

see the difference?

The Peace Prize, according to the left, was absolutely amazing when Obama won it for...nothing.

Now, the Peace Prize, according to the left, is utterly worthless now that Trump's nominated for it for bringing peace to the Middle East.

I can't use any smaller words. If you can't grasp it now, it's because you're running away from it.
You are calling me stupid for saying things that I never said? Really?

View attachment 387708

see the difference?

You were speaking generally. So was I. At least try to keep up.

View attachment 387708

Is that why Obama let ISIS aka JV Team become a leader in terrorism?

View attachment 387708

see the difference?

You were speaking generally. So was I. At least try to keep up.
well you called ME a hypocrite so instead of talking generally why dont you point out why I specifically am a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back