🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Atlantic Wants to Cancel the Nobel Peace Prize Because Trump Has Been Nominated.

Who said Leftardism is a severe mental illness?

View attachment 387708
Wait...haven't you been whining like a little bitch for 10+ years that the Nobel Peace Prize is worthless? Its like all you cultists have had traumatic brain injuries like the guy in Memento.
Wait...weren't you all so proud of Obama for winning the Prize for doing absolutely nothing? Then drone-striking a lot of civilians? Now you claim the Prize is worthless.
He didn’t Claim the prize was worthless... he asked why you’ve been whining like a little bitch for 10+ years saying it was worthless.

see the difference?
Yes, the difference is it's okay when you do it.

It's a good thing I never expect consistency from leftists.
What you said makes no sense. You don’t seem to be following the conversation
It makes perfect sense. You're a flaming hypocrite...and you don't see it.
Point it out to me then. Back up your claim
Good Gaea, you're stupid.

The Peace Prize, according to the left, was absolutely amazing when Obama won it for...nothing.

Now, the Peace Prize, according to the left, is utterly worthless now that Trump's nominated for it for bringing peace to the Middle East.

I can't use any smaller words. If you can't grasp it now, it's because you're running away from it.
You are calling me stupid for saying things that I never said? Really?
You were speaking generally. So was I. At least try to keep up.
well you called ME a hypocrite so instead of talking generally why dont you point out why I specifically am a hypocrite.
LOL! As if you'd acknowledge it.

View attachment 387708
Wait...haven't you been whining like a little bitch for 10+ years that the Nobel Peace Prize is worthless? Its like all you cultists have had traumatic brain injuries like the guy in Memento.
Wait...weren't you all so proud of Obama for winning the Prize for doing absolutely nothing? Then drone-striking a lot of civilians? Now you claim the Prize is worthless.
He didn’t Claim the prize was worthless... he asked why you’ve been whining like a little bitch for 10+ years saying it was worthless.

see the difference?

The Peace Prize, according to the left, was absolutely amazing when Obama won it for...nothing.

Now, the Peace Prize, according to the left, is utterly worthless now that Trump's nominated for it for bringing peace to the Middle East.

I can't use any smaller words. If you can't grasp it now, it's because you're running away from it.
well you called ME a hypocrite so instead of talking generally why dont you point out why I specifically am a hypocrite.
I absolutely would acknowledge it if you made a good point... so lay it out, how was I being a hypocrite?

View attachment 387708

see the difference?

I absolutely would acknowledge it if you made a good point... so lay it out, how was I being a hypocrite?
I've done that before. You refused to acknowledge it. So you're lying right now.

View attachment 387708

see the difference?

I've done that before. You refused to acknowledge it. So you're lying right now.
Interesting... I don’t remember that. Please refresh my memory

View attachment 387708

see the difference?

Not gonna bother. You'd just lie about that, too.

View attachment 387708

see the difference?

I don’t lie

View attachment 387708

see the difference?

I don’t lie
Uh huh. Sure.

Nobel Peace Prize and Nobel Prize in Economics both ought to be scrapped since they both stand without any kind of credibility whatsoever. The previous has been won by "peace doves" such as Arafat, the EU, ICAN, Obama and Al Gore and the latter is not even handed out by the Swedish Academy, but by the Swedish Central Bank which means it is not even a Nobel Prize.

Forum List

Back