🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Atlantic Wants to Cancel the Nobel Peace Prize Because Trump Has Been Nominated.

Well, if Obumble can win a Nobel Peace Prize for being Black...

The Orange Baboon-God can win one for brokering a couple of (likely to be) short-lived establishments of diplomatic relations, eh?

Who said Leftardism is a severe mental illness?

View attachment 387708

I'm a bit confused here. How would this outlet have anything to do with the peace prize? They can't cancel anything; they don't have to cover it if they don't want, but they can't eliminate it because of their bias.

We need to bring them back on board. Let's just tell them that we heard the Trump nomination of the peace prize came from anonymous sources. They seem to like that.

View attachment 387708
Well nominatinga psychopathic fascist doesn’t exactly reflect well.
Then why did your party nominate Crazy Joe.

Trump allowed Iran to have 10 Times more Nuclear material.
Eleventy gazzillion more times!!!
Fake news.

Iran's enriched uranium stockpile '10 times limit'

Iran now has more than 10 times the amount of enriched uranium permitted under an international agreement, the UN's nuclear watchdog says.

The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) said Iran's enriched uranium stockpile had reached 2,105kg (4,640lb).

Iran's move came in retaliation against US sanctions reinstated by President Donald Trump when he abandoned the deal

r1J7JaKprNDn9ghHC82xyH9NMCiRF7UfwN5BAqnIM162I3NFwqel38HhmrWcqs6tjCXLFw8GFjhYP1E9_EiEwSHDmw1h0USnBLM0lBWfLyuctfKmXX3K1IyPrx7mP5PhXuTngTqHsQ

Trump allowed Iran to have 10 Times more Nuclear material.
Eleventy gazzillion more times!!!
Fake news.

Iran's enriched uranium stockpile '10 times limit'

Iran now has more than 10 times the amount of enriched uranium permitted under an international agreement, the UN's nuclear watchdog says.

The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) said Iran's enriched uranium stockpile had reached 2,105kg (4,640lb).

Iran's move came in retaliation against US sanctions reinstated by President Donald Trump when he abandoned the deal

Because they wouldn't have done it otherwise.....huh?

Lol even though Trump deserves the Nobel far more then Obama did. These nominations have to be pure trolls to get the Democrats pissed off. They know damn well the liberal ass nobel fuckers never going to let Trump win. I mean they almost as left as the academy awards. But best troll ever imo.

Lol even though Trump deserves the Nobel far more then Obama did. These nominations have to be pure trolls to get the Democrats pissed off. They know damn well the liberal ass nobel fuckers never going to let Trump win. I mean they almost as left as the academy awards. But best troll ever imo.

You morons do realize that our inept traitor in chief has absolutely no chance of ever getting any international prize? the moron that asked pussygrabber to be nominated is a right wing extremist that has no influence anywhere...

1599974234568.png

You morons do realize that our inept traitor in chief has absolutely no chance of ever getting any international prize? the moron that asked pussygrabber to be nominated is a right wing extremist that has no influence anywhere...

View attachment 387945
Is that not what I just said? The people that award it are too biased. Like after giving it to Obama for being black does it mean a damn thing anyway. And grabbing a pussy sure a lot better then letting children play with the hair on your legs IMO.
Also calling the POTUS a traitor with NO reasoning to back it makes YOU the traitor fucktard.

View attachment 387708
Did you read the actual Atlantic article or just the commentary on it?

View attachment 387708
Wait...haven't you been whining like a little bitch for 10+ years that the Nobel Peace Prize is worthless? Its like all you cultists have had traumatic brain injuries like the guy in Memento.
Wait...weren't you all so proud of Obama for winning the Prize for doing absolutely nothing? Then drone-striking a lot of civilians? Now you claim the Prize is worthless.
He didn’t Claim the prize was worthless... he asked why you’ve been whining like a little bitch for 10+ years saying it was worthless.

see the difference?

View attachment 387945
Is that not what I just said? The people that award it are too biased. Like after giving it to Obama for being black does it mean a damn thing anyway. And grabbing a pussy sure a lot better then letting children play with the hair on your legs IMO.
Also calling the POTUS a traitor with NO reasoning to back it makes YOU the traitor fucktard.
You think grabbing women’s pussies without their permission is better than kids pulling the hair on an old mans leg? Really?!

View attachment 387945
You think grabbing women’s pussies without their permission is better than kids pulling the hair on an old mans leg? Really?!
Woman hitting on men because of their money deserve their pussy to get grabbed. Letting kids play with the hair on your legs is creepy.

View attachment 387945
Woman hitting on men because of their money deserve their pussy to get grabbed. Letting kids play with the hair on your legs is creepy.
No woman deserves to be sexually assaulted. Kids do weird stuff. Pulling hair on an old mans leg is weird stuff but it ain’t even close to sexual assault.

View attachment 387708
He is Orange man of Peace

They're insane :p

Snip from blog

If Codepink were anything but a front group for communism, it would endorse President Donald John Trump for re-election because no president since Nixon has worked as hard for peace.

And no president has been as hated in Washington since Nixon.

I have been kicking this idea around in my head for a while. On the 19th anniversary of 9/11, I read a John Nolte piece and the tumblers fell into place.

Nolte wrote, "Looks like Donald Trump Might Have Won the War on Terror."

He said, "Take a deep breath, take a minute to remember what life was like at this same time four years ago, when Barack Obama was president and Joe Biden was vice president.

"Remember how often we were being hit by Islamic terror attacks, most of them homegrown and inspired by ISIS?

"Remember ISIS rapidly expanding its caliphate into a nation-state, the videos the barbarians released of beheadings and drownings and the burning of people alive?

Good read

Forum List

Back