The Attempted 60 Minutes Hit-Job on Governor DeSantis Draws Swift Rebukes from Democrats

The pathetic, hyper-partisan hacks of 60 Minutes got smacked down bigly They are liars and worse.

And:

I did not think democrats were capable of such honesty.....cheers for florida democrats at least.

Many northern Democrats have moved down here in Florida and have renounced their party affiliation because of the stupidity that has taken over the Progs. Democrat politicians down here, know that if they dont remain loyal to the people, not the party, they wont be in office long.

It's sad to see what the once great news show 60 Minutes has turned into.
The real question is, how long have they been doing this? I would put money on a bet that they have been doing this from the inaugural airing of the show.
I remember when 60 Minutes was dedicated to holding those in power accountable no matter what party they belonged to. Back when the reporters were Mike Wallace, Morley Safer, Harry Reasoner, Ed Bradley you would have never seen something like this. My guess this probably started in 2004 with Dan Rather and the fake documents about George W Bush and his National Guard service on 60 Minutes 2 in 2004 I can't prove this just my opinion no question that 60 Minutes is not what it used to be.

Forum List

Back