The Banking Collapse of 2023 is now bigger than the 2008 “banking crisis”

The problems did not occur over two days, that was just the damage once they were found. Had they been found sooner they could have dealt with them.

And yes, I will continue to ignore a word that does not exist.

When you can converse like an adult, I will respond to you like one
it went from fine to broke in two days

i literally showed a chart highlighting they skyrocketed

No, you showed a chart of them going up. They did not go up any faster than when the Fed raised them in the past

Your problem is you have no sense of history, you have no knowledge of these things beyond what your party talking points tell you.

Your site is spreading misinformation.

A bail in involves a bank reducing its debt by devaluing bank shares, bonds, and UNINSURED deposits.

As long as you have less than $250,000 in each of your accounts, your money is not affected by a bail in.

Here's what you should actually be pissed off about. In 2018, the Republican House and Senate and Donald Trump passed a law (EGRRCPA} lowering the amount of cash reserves required to be held by banks, thus making a bail in MORE likely in a crisis.
You're spreading misinformation you leftists have done it openly. Since 2016:

Kitco, is trying to sell you gold and other precious metals that they sell.

I’m not sure we could call it “fake” but I’m also not sure we can call it “news.” As Kitco’s corporate website explains, “"Kitco" is a familiar name to many people who visit our world-famous, award-winning website Live Gold Prices | Gold News And Analysis | Mining News | KITCO. With its compelling combination of an online precious metals store, live spot prices, expert market commentaries, up-to-the-minute news and usable market information, our website attracts nearly a million visits every day.” Given its own description, it seems more like commerce to me (like Home Shopping Network, only for gold and silver)— it does provide useful information about precious metals and currency, but it seems to be a site that hopes you’ll buy something from them. If you are seeking business news about precious metals, you might want to make use of a site where there are reporters who cover business news, with no expectation of selling you something.

What are some examples of fake news?
And your fake checkers is trying to sell you a lie

I would have made them override it but looking at the votes, it would have happened.

Laws and regulations are there for a reason.
Someone crossed the line and it is usually the republicans, doing it.
Look at the SCOTUS.
ALL republicans.............NOW republicans claim they are being smeared and attacked.
The democrats aren't blameless, by any means.

I agree, but loosening already weak regulations, is going in the wrong direction.

As far as I know, Biden wasn't involved in who bought what, or even letting them fail, or anything.
There are opinions, no evidence.
Jo Biden was the big guy

Bullshit. Nobody forced any banks to float bad paper, then hide it in big tranches that were then sold to other banks. Nobody forces any body to buy drugs from street thugs, either, but the left seems to peddle that same 'logic', same as right wingers keep claiming banker were forced to make bad loans, and somehow Countrywide was forced to write up hundreds of thousands of falsified mortgage applications. Nobody forced Goodman Sachs to hide crap paper in their tranches either.

Bankers worked both inside and outside of the system {they buy from politicians for themselves, not the other way around.

Forced? No. Allowed? Yes and as we have painfully found out, if you allow them they will do it.

lock them up. They knew!!

I don’t know if it was illegal. That is the determination of the people we pay to investigate and prosecute such crimes.

I think we both know this wasn’t a surprise for anyone at the top. So they knew the bank was in trouble and got out before it all crashed down.

I don’t know if it was illegal. That is the determination of the people we pay to investigate and prosecute such crimes.

I think we both know this wasn’t a surprise for anyone at the top. So they knew the bank was in trouble and got out before it all crashed down.
We know the Xiden admin knew...heck they had them on supervisory review for most of 2022...and did nothing...

Before Collapse of Silicon Valley Bank, the Fed Spotted Big Problems​

The bank was using an incorrect model as it assessed its own risks amid rising interest rates, and spent much of 2022 under a supervisory review.

It was not fine, the problems were hidden due to lack of oversight.
wrong...any problem was known...in fact they were under supervisory review for most of 2022 by the Xiden admin...

The bank was using an incorrect model as it assessed its own risks amid rising interest rates, and spent much of 2022 under a supervisory review.

Xiden knew, they did nothing....his inflation policies lead to sky rocket rates, which lead to a run, which lead to the failure in just two days.

No, you showed a chart of them going up. They did not go up any faster than when the Fed raised them in the past

Your problem is you have no sense of history, you have no knowledge of these things beyond what your party talking points tell you.
It showed them skyrocketing

Cash reserves didn't have anything to do wth the banks unable to keep up with the sky rocketing interest rates that were put into place to combat the Xidenflation.
What an incredibly ignorant thing to say on so many levels. You have ZERO understanding of this subject.

What an incredibly ignorant thing to say on so many levels. You have ZERO understanding of this subject.
I certainly do, the run on the backs was due to xidenflation, and the skyrocketing interest rates to deal with it.
What we also know is that the Xiden admin saw many red flags with the bank model...in fact had them under supervisory review for most of 2022...and did nothing about it.

I certainly do, the run on the backs was due to xidenflation, and the skyrocketing interest rates to deal with it.
First of all, hack, Biden had nothing to do with inflation. So you aren't the least bit clever calling it "xidenflation". Something you hacks seem to bleev is that if you repeat a lie enough times, it magically becomes true. But all it really achieves is making you sound like a stupid deluded clown.

Second, if the banks had not been exempt from increased cash reserves by Trump, they could have better absorbed any losses due to their underwater bonds.

I am 100 percent certain you are completely incapable of even understanding that last sentence.

First of all, hack, Biden had nothing to do with inflation. So you aren't the least bit clever calling it "xidenflation". Something you hacks seem to bleev is that if you repeat a lie enough times, it magically becomes true. But all it really achieves is making you sound like a stupid deluded clown.

Second, if the banks had not been exempt from increased cash reserves by Trump, they could have better absorbed any losses due to their underwater bonds.

I am 100 percent certain you are completely incapable of even understanding that last sentence.
hgahaha xiden had nothing to do with inflation! hahahha just stop right there....

The banks were being supervised all through 2022...they were never told they needed more....and moreover they wouldn't of needed anymore, had xidenflation not caused skyrocketing interest rates which lead to the run.

It showed them skyrocketing

The yellow circle shows skyrocketing rates, not the little blip you are triggered about

1683148699873.png

Forum List

Back