The Banking Collapse of 2023 is now bigger than the 2008 “banking crisis”

:mad:

toWRcxd.png

And bankers bought that allowance, so blaming 'The Govt.' is a rather dumb assertion.

Sorry, they know the banks are corrupt but let it slide as long as they get what they want.

I'll condemn that forever probably.

And your fake checkers is trying to sell you a lie
Uhhh, what lie? Just read their site, they are very open about it....they are in to the business of selling gold and other precious metals.... there is a motive to take their stances...the greenback....

Kitco, is trying to sell you gold and other precious metals that they sell.

I’m not sure we could call it “fake” but I’m also not sure we can call it “news.” As Kitco’s corporate website explains, “"Kitco" is a familiar name to many people who visit our world-famous, award-winning website Live Gold Prices | Gold News And Analysis | Mining News | KITCO. With its compelling combination of an online precious metals store, live spot prices, expert market commentaries, up-to-the-minute news and usable market information, our website attracts nearly a million visits every day.” Given its own description, it seems more like commerce to me (like Home Shopping Network, only for gold and silver)— it does provide useful information about precious metals and currency, but it seems to be a site that hopes you’ll buy something from them. If you are seeking business news about precious metals, you might want to make use of a site where there are reporters who cover business news, with no expectation of selling you something.

What are some examples of fake news?
Yep, I was a bit saddened when Smerconish started hawking gold the other day.

Uhhh, what lie? Just read their site, they are very open about it....they are in to the business of selling gold and other precious metals.... there is a motive to take their stances...the greenback....

Central banks have been stockpiling gold for a while now. So yeah, gold is a reccomended hedge; has been for thousands of years. However, you should just buy some of the magic duck I'm selling.

Central banks have been stockpiling gold for a while now. So yeah, gold is a reccomended hedge; has been for thousands of years. However, you should just buy some of the magic duck I'm selling.
Dudley, I am not arguing there is not a problem with midsize banks.

I am arguing that this situation is not as big as the 2007/2008 Great Recession, let alone even bigger, as the op implies.

At least not yet.... there's a long long way to go.

Most of this can be avoided if confidence in the banks stays up....

These kind of exaggerated doom and gloom threads hurts the situation by fear mongering in to diminishing that.... A run on banks imho....which will hurt all of us....

Is that what you are hoping for, what y'all want?

I am arguing that this situation is not as big as the 2007/2008 Great Recession, let alone even bigger, as the op implies.

These kind of exaggerated doom and gloom threads hurts the situation by fear mongering in to diminishing that.... A run on banks imho....which will hurt all of us....

This is a fact. These things become a self fulfilling prophecy. People hear a rumor about a bank and they all rush to take out their money, actually causing what they were worried about.

Same thing happened with TP during COVID. There was a story about a shortage and BOOM everyone went to the store and bought as much as they could fit in their car, and then there really was a shortage.

I would like for Democrats to fold up their corrupt party and go to prison, where they belong. They are major players in the take over of the American economy by thieves and swindlers, and their fake pretenses of being 'for the little people' is nothing but a hoax. They are not even remotely a counter party to the GOP establishment. They just compete for bribes with them.

The OP just shared the numbers....the numbers are the numbers...and the numbers are bigger now.

Forum List

Back