The Battle Of Evermore

Meanwhile your opinion of our economy remains the same Real strong with no sign posts up ahead ?
Could you quote me saying anything like that? You're just pissy because you falsely claimed "3 fed rate cuts are in the works ... to ward off recession" and I called you on your LIES.

As always you must LIE because the truth never seems to fully express your mindless hatred. Yeah ... you're a hate-filled LIAR.
Some folks said there could be 3 cuts So what I posted was only 2 Want to call me pisher for that?? OK But didn't you speak highly of our economy?? I'm not going back to find that dumb post but you did say something like that

Meanwhile your opinion of our economy remains the same Real strong with no sign posts up ahead ?
Could you quote me saying anything like that? You're just pissy because you falsely claimed "3 fed rate cuts are in the works ... to ward off recession" and I called you on your LIES.

As always you must LIE because the truth never seems to fully express your mindless hatred. Yeah ... you're a hate-filled LIAR.
I' tried to have an articulate conversation with you I see now that's impossible You are a head up trumps ass republican, no more no less

Some folks said there could be 3 cuts So what I posted was only 2 Want to call me pisher for that?? OK But didn't you speak highly of our economy?? I'm not going back to find that dumb post but you did say something like that
Some folks? You still have produced none.
Yanno, you LIED when you claimed "3 fed rate cuts are in the works ... to ward off recession" and rather than admit it you've simply piled on more LIES.

I' tried to have an articulate conversation with you I see now that's impossible You are a head up trumps ass republican, no more no less
No you haven't. You have nothing but seething hatred in you and your solution to your problem is to LIE because the truth just doesn't fully express your hate. That is not how an adult acts ... it's how an angry, bitter, petulant child does.

Forum List

Back