The Battling Boys of Benghazi

People in the real world have the answers- a tragedy probably in reaction to a stupid RW video like all the OTHER protests/attacks earlier that day...while all the hater dupes have is bs hater propaganda from the lying bs GOP, YOUR GREEDY IDIOT HEROES. THANKS ALSO FOR 9/11, THE STUPIDEST WARS ever, the depression, and screwing up the recovery...and defunding the IRS, EMBASSY SECURITY, our infrastructure, and jobs programs.

People in the real world have the answers- a tragedy probably in reaction to a stupid RW video like all the OTHER protests/attacks earlier that day...while all the hater dupes have is bs hater propaganda from the lying bs GOP, YOUR GREEDY IDIOT HEROES. THANKS ALSO FOR 9/11, THE STUPIDEST WARS ever, the depression, and screwing up the recovery...and defunding the IRS, EMBASSY SECURITY, our infrastructure, and jobs programs.

I'd say you've gone off the deep end, but that bus done left your station long ago.

Thanks also for the whole out of control Booosh administration- re IRS conferences costing millions, and Az ATF running bs gun walking schemes Washington didn't even know about...CHANGE THE FECKING CHANNEL, functional morons

I'd say you've gone off the deep end, but that bus done left your station long ago.

I'M IMPRESSED WITH YOUR ARGUMENT, HATER DUPE. LOL

SO, TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THE MOST POPULAR TALK SHOW HOST in Cairo re the video. MORON Fox/Rushbot.

Obviously not. Ya'll sure as shit dont care about what happened to the soldiers in Benghazi or you would want answers. And you being ex military makes you especially repugnant.

I care very much, being a 21 year vet myself married to a vet and having vets as friends and family.

But...I suppose you have a very very narrow view of what support of our military consists of...and that support (in your eyes) can only have an (R) after it.

Maybe you're getting old and missed it,but I noted your military service and the disgust I feel that you threw those soldiers under the bus for billary and your messiah.

You are welcome to point out any post of mine where I "threw those soldiers under the bus for 'billary'"

BTW...what soldiers are you referring to?

And what messiah are you referring to?

I care very much, being a 21 year vet myself married to a vet and having vets as friends and family.

But...I suppose you have a very very narrow view of what support of our military consists of...and that support (in your eyes) can only have an (R) after it.

Maybe you're getting old and missed it,but I noted your military service and the disgust I feel that you threw those soldiers under the bus for billary and your messiah.

You are welcome to point out any post of mine where I "threw those soldiers under the bus for 'billary'"

BTW...what soldiers are you referring to?

And what messiah are you referring to?

Not playing that game. And if you are so woefully uninformed about Benghazi and who died,maybe you should brush up on the subject before you comment.

This poem was written by a MARINE CORPS Officer (ANON)

THE BATTLING BOYS OF BENGHAZI

We're the battling boys of Benghazi
No fame, no glory, no paparazzi.
Just a fiery death in a blazing hell
Defending our country we loved so well.
It wasn't our job, but we answered the call,
fought to the Consulate and scaled the wall.
We pulled twenty Countrymen from the jaws of fate
Led them to safety, and stood at the gate.
Just the two of us, and foes by the score,
But we stood fast to bar the door.
Three calls for reinforcement, but all were denied,
So we fought, and we fought, and we fought 'til we died.
We gave our all for our Uncle Sam,
But Barack Obama didn't give a damn.
Just two dead seals who carried the load?
No thanks to us.........we were just "Bumps In The Road".

So will this reach every American with a computer? Or do we act like the press and give a pass to the incompetent people who literally sat there in the White House and watched the Seal's execution on live streaming video and did absolutely nothing?

10:25 p.m. (4:25 p.m. ET): A six-member CIA team arrives from the annex with 40 to 60 members of 17th of February Brigade. The team removes Smith's body.

Benghazi timeline: How the attack unfolded - CBS News

Benghazi is soooo yesterdays news.

Time to move on......... :cool:

"Time to move on". Imagine if Nixon used that argument during Watergate. I forgot, how many Americans died during the Watergate burglary? Time to move on translated means "please don't dig any deeper or you might get Hillary indicted".

Keep digging. I'm sure you'll find the smoking gun in there somewhere.

How many crimes were in the Articles of Impeachment against Nixon?

The greatest travesty to come out of the tragedy in Benghazi is the sad fact that the GOP is willing to stand on the bodies of fallen Americans who died in a foreign land in service to this country, all to further some political agenda.

Last edited:
Benghazi is soooo yesterdays news.

Time to move on......... :cool:

"Time to move on". Imagine if Nixon used that argument during Watergate. I forgot, how many Americans died during the Watergate burglary? Time to move on translated means "please don't dig any deeper or you might get Hillary indicted".

How many crimes were in the Article of Impeachment against Nixon?

The greatest travesty to come out of the tragedy in Benghazi is the sad fact that the GOP is willing to stand on the bodies of fallen Americans who died in a foreign land in service to this country, all to further some political agenda.

There were 3 articles of impeachment. The whole affair spaned two years. From June 1972 to Aug 1974. The reason Nixon left, because, unlike Obama, he lost support from his own party. So considering we don't have reporters that are hounding this story it is not surprising that it would take a long time to reveal the ineptitude of Obama sending Stevens into Lybia to run guns. Simply amazing he gets away with what he does.

As for trampling on vets, what the left did to those who served in Vietnam is well known and they carried on the tradition with the Iraq war which no matter what you leftists say was not over nothing.

The real travesty is that we lost a president that won every state but one and we are stuck with what we have today.

Last edited:
Former Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi during his short one year in office allowed al Qaeda to set up four (4) training camps alongside the Libyan border. "Bin Laden is dead, al Qaeda is decimated, while GM lives!" anyone? That much is contained in phone conversation recordings between Morsi and al Qaeda reps, notably Mohammed Zawahiri, the brother of Ayman Zawahiri, al Qaeda's titular head after bin Laden's death. Obama's stonewalling of Benghazi information could very well be because the raid on the Ambassador's Benghazi Compound was a set piece event, planned and agreed to before hand, in order to obtian the Blind Shiek's release from US custody. Morsi and Zawahiri were overheard discussing the importance of that need in the phone recordings. Could it have been that Stephens was supposed to be kidnapped intact, unharmed so that Obama could orchestrate and agree to the exchange. Stephens gets released in the process, Obama comes off as foreign policy genius and statesman, all before the 2012 election only this time the "Best laid plans of mice, men and Democrats went gang aglee" the Ambassador and three others were dead and Obama &Co were forced to hurriedly erect an iron curtain around the events details, issuing lie after lie after lie in failed attempt after failed attempt to cover it up. He's earned his title, president Great Deceiver, Liar In Chief, he has.

There were 3 articles of impeachment. The whole affair spaned two years. From June 1972 to Aug 1974. The reason Nixon left, because, unlike Obama, he lost support from his own party. So considering we don't have reporters that are hounding this story it is not surprising that it would take a long time to reveal the ineptitude of Obama sending Stevens into Lybia to run guns. Simply amazing he gets away with what he does.

As for trampling on vets, what the left did to those who served in Vietnam is well known and they carried on the tradition with the Iraq war which no matter what you leftists say was not over nothing.

The real travesty is that we lost a president that won every state but one and we are stuck with what we have today.

The History Place - Impeachment: Richard Nixon

Fox doesn't have reporters hounding this story?

Nice attempted deflection however Vietnam nor Iraq have anything to do with the attack on our Consulate Building in Benghazi.

Nixon's place in History is sealed. Obama's is yet to be written.

"Nixon's place in History is sealed. Obama's is yet to be written."

And when it is it will be scribbled in brown crayon.

So will this reach every American with a computer? Or do we act like the press and give a pass to the incompetent people who literally sat there in the White House and watched the Seal's execution on live streaming video and did absolutely nothing?

First off. No one "watched" the attack on live streaming video.

Second off. The 2 "SEALS" that died were contracted by the CIA.

As in..according to Geneva? They weren't suppose to be there.

Your "first off" is way off...take it from one who knows.

Firstly, yes there was live feed, plenty of it:

Various video footage

The digital camera aboard what defense officials have described as an “unarmed surveillance” drone, meanwhile, was one of several that recorded portions of the Benghazi attack.

Closed-circuit security cameras fixed to the consulate’s outer security walls also captured images.

A senior State Department official said during an Oct. 9 background briefing that one camera “on the main gate” of the Benghazi diplomatic mission showed “a large number of men, armed men, flowing into the compound” at about 9:40 p.m. on Sept. 11 — the 11th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on the U.S.

Footage from that camera is thought to be what Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper, the Obama administration’s top intelligence official, has shown to lawmakers on Capitol Hill during two recent classified briefings about the Benghazi attack.

“It was very difficult to watch,” Rep. Thomas J. Rooney, Florida Republican and a member of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, said Dec. 5 after one of the briefings. “That is U.S. sovereign territory, and for people to just walk in like a street mob and light the embassy on fire it just made you feel extremely helpless.”

It is unclear whether footage from the surveillance drone has been included in Mr. Clapper’s briefings.

Defense Department officials have said the drone did not arrive over the Benghazi compound until about two hours after the militants stormed through the facility’s gates.

Critical observers, including one family member of the men who were killed, have questioned whether officials monitoring the drone video missed a chance to launch a more aggressive rescue mission or a counterstrike on the militants.

Read more: Defense Dept. had live video of attack in Benghazi - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

The History Place - Impeachment: Richard Nixon

Fox doesn't have reporters hounding this story?

Nice attempted deflection however Vietnam nor Iraq have anything to do with the attack on our Consulate Building in Benghazi.

Nixon's place in History is sealed. Obama's is yet to be written.

You started it: The greatest travesty to come out of the tragedy in Benghazi is the sad fact that the GOP is willing to stand on the bodies of fallen Americans who died in a foreign land in service to this country, all to further some political agenda.

That was a BS statement when you first said it and you doubled down.

Forum List

Back