The Battling Boys of Benghazi

I can think of four families who might feel different.

Oh! Snap! Way to yank those heart strings! I'm getting all emotional!

I hope you are shown the same compassion you have shown here if you ever have a family member murdered and are lied to about why it happened.

Remember the left's reaction to Clinton and Reno incinerating the children at Waco? Expect nothing better when they have a weak president to protect.

The average American citizen/voter really doesn't care about Benghazi.

They are worried about the economy and jobs.

Benghazi is wayyy down the list. .. :cool:

Well maybe the lefties yeah.
The rest of us care because we respect and hold our military in the highest regard.

No you don't. You use them. It is very clear.

You dont know me...STFU.
When was the last time you did anything for The Wounded Warrior Project?

Same to you dutch..

Last edited:
The rest of us care because we respect and hold our military in the highest regard.

You dont know me...STFU.

I see what you are doing in this thread. It is unimpressive. You are using the military....claiming the military......trying to use it as a wedge to further divide.

I'm pretty sure that I don't want to know you. You suck.

You dont know me...STFU.

I see what you are doing in this thread. It is unimpressive. You are using the military....claiming the military......trying to use it as a wedge to further divide.

Same for faggots like you, worse actually, you want it to go away. Protect your Marxist heroes at ALL costs, they come first.... :thup:

You dont know me...STFU.

Same for faggots like you, worse actually, you want it to go away. Protect your Marxist heroes at ALL costs, they come first.... :thup:

Define faggot.

Many years from now like the classic Citizen Kane's "Rosebud", cons last word on their death beds in a National Healthcare hospital will be a whispered "Benghaaaazi."

It's a shame that the libs refuse to get to the bottom of the tragedy while they make cheap jokes and giggle about the brutal deaths of four Americans. A United States Ambassador was mutilated and his body dragged through the streets and two former Navy SEALS and a embassy worker were murdered. Hillary sent her assistant on every liberal talk show to lie about a You Tube video that nobody ever saw. You almost gotta laugh that the left wing wants to run the former secretary of state who was responsible for Benghazi as a freaking presidential candidate while they giggle about her (alleged) incompetence. You don't have to have a doctorate in political science to see a coverup and a coverup used to be worse than the crime until the left wing media decided to circle the wagons around the administration. .
It is a huge, dipicable; criminal, conspiratorial coverup! :evil:

Imagine if the four fallen heroes were black, and the president was a white republican :eek: There would be race riots, and every liberal would rail in a frenzy - impeachment demands, ect. ect. ect. adfuckingnauseum - really unfathomable.

What do you think liberal trolls? Would Jackoff Jackson, and Al charlatan be mute?

Are you saying that Leftwingers, Democrats do not respect and hold our military in the highest regard?

Define faggot.

I just used it in a sentence for you, so between you and your typing monkey, comprehension should be achievable......:thup:

You dont know me...STFU.
When was the last time you did anything for The Wounded Warrior Project?

Same to you dutch..
Let me guess you got an American Flag polo too, don't ya?

Nope,the only time an American flag on clothing is acceptable is an arm patch.
Civilian on the right,military on the left. But I'm sure you didnt know that.
Dumb ass lefty...

Are you saying that Leftwingers, Democrats do not respect and hold our military in the highest regard?

Obviously not. Ya'll sure as shit dont care about what happened to the soldiers in Benghazi or you would want answers. And you being ex military makes you especially repugnant.

Obviously not. Ya'll sure as shit dont care about what happened to the soldiers in Benghazi or you would want answers. And you being ex military makes you especially repugnant.

We wanted....and got.....answers. You want political points. You suck.

We wanted....and got.....answers. You want political points. You suck.

No,you got the answer that gives your messiah a pass and to hell with the truth.

I care very much, being a 21 year vet myself married to a vet and having vets as friends and family.

But...I suppose you have a very very narrow view of what support of our military consists of...and that support (in your eyes) can only have an (R) after it.

I care very much, being a 21 year vet myself married to a vet and having vets as friends and family.

But...I suppose you have a very very narrow view of what support of our military consists of...and that support (in your eyes) can only have an (R) after it.

All that military hub bub in your life and you sell it all down the river in 2 seconds to support the re-election of Obama..........:clap2:

Maybe you're getting old and missed it,but I noted your military service and the disgust I feel that you threw those soldiers under the bus for billary and your messiah.

Forum List

Back