🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bergdahls will be RICH

Thanks to books, movies, speaking engagements, and all the free publicity from Obama haters. Ain't America great...

It depends on whether muslims are ready to pony up the money to see and hear them.

Kim Kardashian is rich....
I'm still trying to figure that one out..
So if this family wants to make money off their son...

Well that will be up to them.
And to anyone who wants to pay them.

Kim Kardashian is rich....
I'm still trying to figure that one out..
So if this family wants to make money off their son...

Well that will be up to them.
And to anyone who wants to pay them.

Interesting. I was thinking of the Kardashians when I posted this thread. Unlike the Kardashians - the Bergdahls actually have a worthwhile product (story) to sell that many millions of people will want to hear and see. Plus, their story will continue to grow during the coming months.

Thanks to books, movies, speaking engagements, and all the free publicity from Obama haters. Ain't America great...
Bowe Bergdolt has been exposed today of converting to Islam and becoming a Mujahid (Soldier of Islam) in 2010. I sincerely doubt if any books or movies will be made celebrating this turncoat SOB. His speaking engagements will be in front of a judge and jury. Free publicity......? He will get a ton of that and he ain't being paid a dime for that.

Bowe Bergdolt has been exposed today of converting to Islam and becoming a Mujahid (Soldier of Islam) in 2010. I sincerely doubt if any books or movies will be made celebrating this turncoat SOB. His speaking engagements will be in front of a judge and jury. Free publicity......? He will get a ton of that and he ain't being paid a dime for that.

Gee, you must have all the facts. Maybe you could share them with us...

Perhaps you should try Google.

main.php

This ain't where facts come from...

Perhaps you should try Google.

Because the internet is all true. :D

Their own little town canceled a welcome home celebration. How many people are going to see a deserter who refuses to speak English.

If the message is going to be their son is a hero because he walked away because
his conscience could no longer take how evil the American military is...
Well Hollywood will be interested because they know the Progressives in this
country will eat that shit up.

Forum List

Back