🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bergdahls will be RICH

Kim Kardashian is rich....
I'm still trying to figure that one out..
So if this family wants to make money off their son...

Well that will be up to them.
And to anyone who wants to pay them.

Interesting. I was thinking of the Kardashians when I posted this thread. Unlike the Kardashians - the Bergdahls actually have a worthwhile product (story) to sell that many millions of people will want to hear and see. Plus, their story will continue to grow during the coming months.
How to make a cool million by betraying your country. Think that will be the title of their book?

main.php

This ain't where facts come from...

No, they don't generate the facts, they just report them. The mainstream media should try that sometime.

Thanks to books, movies, speaking engagements, and all the free publicity from Obama haters. Ain't America great...
Bowe Bergdolt has been exposed today of converting to Islam and becoming a Mujahid (Soldier of Islam) in 2010. I sincerely doubt if any books or movies will be made celebrating this turncoat SOB. His speaking engagements will be in front of a judge and jury. Free publicity......? He will get a ton of that and he ain't being paid a dime for that.

Link to PROOF?

Thanks to books, movies, speaking engagements, and all the free publicity from Obama haters. Ain't America great...
Bowe Bergdolt has been exposed today of converting to Islam and becoming a Mujahid (Soldier of Islam) in 2010. I sincerely doubt if any books or movies will be made celebrating this turncoat SOB. His speaking engagements will be in front of a judge and jury. Free publicity......? He will get a ton of that and he ain't being paid a dime for that.

Link to PROOF?
I posted the link already, Skeezix.

SUPPORT THE TROOPS!!!!! Yeah, right...

Robert Bergdahl sounds like a dedicated and loving father to me. Anyone disagree?

As for Bowe Bergdahl - we don't have all the facts. We didn't walk in his shoes. His true story is yet to be heard...

Speaking of movies I will be buying Lone Survivor on DVD this weekend the story of four men who did serve with Honor and Distinction.

I have a signed copy of the book...and a picture of my then three month old granddaughter in Luttrell.s arms...she was screaming...he took it well...a mans man.

I'm sure that he probably has an interesting account about being a hostage for five years.

I'm sure that he probably has an interesting account about being a hostage for five years.

Amen! Apparently the SUPPORT THE TROOPS mob can't even support a five-year POW. I wonder if McCain can...

Forum List

Back