🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bergdahls will be RICH

If he get's charged with and convicted of desertion the number who would want to see or hear from or his family will be very small I suspect.

Except it would be almost impossible to get a conviction for "desertion" because you cannot prove he intended to leave permanently since he left twice before and came back. The worst he could be charged with is being AWOL.

Depends did he leave his body armor and weapons behind the other two times? When you do that it's pretty strong indicator your not planning on coming back.

If he get's charged with and convicted of desertion the number who would want to see or hear from or his family will be very small I suspect.

Except it would be almost impossible to get a conviction for "desertion" because you cannot prove he intended to leave permanently since he left twice before and came back. The worst he could be charged with is being AWOL.

Depends did he leave his body armor and weapons behind the other two times? When you do that it's pretty strong indicator your not planning on coming back.

And it was in the AOR. That is a HUGE difference. There also might be evidence that he went LOOKING for the Taliban. good indicators that it was intent to not come back and actually provable. But don't let them in on that, they do not want to hear any evidence that might make the prisoner exchange look like a mistake.

And it was in the AOR. That is a HUGE difference. There also might be evidence that he went LOOKING for the Taliban. good indicators that it was intent to not come back and actually provable. But don't let them in on that, they do not want to hear any evidence that might make the prisoner exchange look like a mistake.

Since this whole story broke I have wondered why did the Taliban take him prisoner to start with? I'm sure not a expert on the Taliban but from what we know about them taking and holding prisoners over a long period of time is not something they are known for if they do capture you it's usually not long till they behead you.

Why is this lie being spread?

HE left ( snuck from his AO to another AO) the first time, that was proven which was in NTC, that's the National Training Center in California. The second time he may have walked away was an allegation, never proven.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/06/w...-walked-away-before-military-report-says.html

Forum List

Back