🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bergdahls will be RICH

enjoy your favorite beverage!!

got+piss+machida.jpg

Kim Kardashian is rich....
I'm still trying to figure that one out..
So if this family wants to make money off their son...

Well that will be up to them.
And to anyone who wants to pay them.

Interesting. I was thinking of the Kardashians when I posted this thread. Unlike the Kardashians - the Bergdahls actually have a worthwhile product (story) to sell that many millions of people will want to hear and see. Plus, their story will continue to grow during the coming months.

Title of the book: Modern day Benedict Arnold, or How I got teammates killed.

It would be in the bargain bins in 3 weeks, but would be required reading on College campuses.

If the court-martial finds he deserted his post in the face of the enemy, and/or gave aid and comfort to the enemy in time of war....

....when they tie the blindfold on him in front of the pockmarked wall, and ask if he has any last words, will that count as a "speaking engagement"?

Personally, I am most interested in Bowe Bergdahl's mental and physical examinations/evaluations - which may or may not ever become public. However, when the first book is written - I suspect the results will become public.

Who are "all" his fellow soldiers? Are they Obama haters? Do they want in on the book/movie deal?

Oh there is no doubt whatsoever that he walked away. Obama haters? Bite me. They resent Bowe with a passion. He is the one that they are angry with and righteously so.

Good men were lost looking for Bergdahl.

A Pentagon investigation established in 2010 that on that Tuesday, Bergdahl abandoned his platoon in a war zone near the Pakistan border while serving with the 1st Battalion, 501st Parachute Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division.

The Idaho native's disappearance led to an all-hands-on-deck manhunt in Afghanistan's Paktika Province, as thousands of troops were diverted to rescue a man who left the safety of his outpost with his eyes open.

Two former Bowe Bergdahl platoon-mates say he put 'thousands' in danger | Mail Online

blah blah blah blah

TD provides proof that Bowe is a deserter, and all you can say is "Blah blah"?

Oh...that's right! No matter what, you Libturds believe Obama can do no wrong!

Kim Kardashian is rich....
I'm still trying to figure that one out..
So if this family wants to make money off their son...

Well that will be up to them.
And to anyone who wants to pay them.

Interesting. I was thinking of the Kardashians when I posted this thread. Unlike the Kardashians - the Bergdahls actually have a worthwhile product (story) to sell that many millions of people will want to hear and see. Plus, their story will continue to grow during the coming months.

Title of the book: Modern day Benedict Arnold, or How I got teammates killed.

It would be in the bargain bins in 3 weeks, but would be required reading on College campuses.

Jane Fonda would probably help the family push it.

Oh there is no doubt whatsoever that he walked away. Obama haters? Bite me. They resent Bowe with a passion. He is the one that they are angry with and righteously so.

Good men were lost looking for Bergdahl.

A Pentagon investigation established in 2010 that on that Tuesday, Bergdahl abandoned his platoon in a war zone near the Pakistan border while serving with the 1st Battalion, 501st Parachute Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division.

The Idaho native's disappearance led to an all-hands-on-deck manhunt in Afghanistan's Paktika Province, as thousands of troops were diverted to rescue a man who left the safety of his outpost with his eyes open.

Two former Bowe Bergdahl platoon-mates say he put 'thousands' in danger | Mail Online

blah blah blah blah

TD provides proof that Bowe is a deserter, and all you can say is "Blah blah"?

Oh...that's right! No matter what, you Libturds believe Obama can do no wrong!

TD can testify at his GCM then....:D

Bowe Bergdolt has been exposed today of converting to Islam and becoming a Mujahid (Soldier of Islam) in 2010. I sincerely doubt if any books or movies will be made celebrating this turncoat SOB. His speaking engagements will be in front of a judge and jury. Free publicity......? He will get a ton of that and he ain't being paid a dime for that.

Link to PROOF?

There is none.

Well, to an honest person there is none, but to the Right Bergdahl's attempt to escape makes him a "turncoat" because he tried to out smart his captors by lulling his captors into believing he was sympathetic to them.

U.S. Prisoner Bowe Bergdahl?s Failed Attempt to Escape From Taliban - The Daily Beast

U.S. Prisoner Bowe Bergdahl’s Failed Attempt to Escape From Taliban
In exclusive interviews, Afghan insurgents reveal how Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, imprisoned by the Taliban in Pakistan since 2009, made a bold bid for freedom—but was quickly recaptured.
He is believed to be the only American soldier held in captivity by the Taliban—and about three months ago he made a daring break for freedom.

One night in late August or early September, 25-year-old Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, of Hailey, Idaho, jumped from a first-floor window of the mud-brick house in Pakistan in which he had been imprisoned and headed into the nearby underbrush and forested mountains, according to three reliable militant sources who got the story from fighters who were present during the prisoner’s attempted escape. They spoke exclusively to the Daily Beast.
snip/
Hanif and two other Afghan Taliban fighters who have seen Bergdahl up close tell the Daily Beast that the U.S. soldier is in good health and has been cooperating with his captors. Over time he seemed so friendly and cooperative—even trying to learn Pashto, the language of his captors—that his jailers removed the restraints they had bound him with, especially at night, to prevent him from escaping. Early in the summer they began letting him move around rather freely outside. On occasion, Hanif says, the American was even allowed to carry an old, loaded rifle and join the guerrillas as they hunted birds and rabbits for food and sport in the mountains.

The militants miscalculated. Bergdahl took advantage of the lax conditions and ran.

Mullah Sangin and his brother Mullah Balal, who had been put in charge of the prisoner, organized a search as soon as the escape was discovered. Nevertheless, the sources say, Bergdahl successfully avoided capture for three days and two nights. The searchers finally found him, weak, exhausted, and nearly naked—he had spent three days without food or water—hiding in a shallow trench he had dug with his own hands and covered with leaves.

Even then, he put up a ferocious fight. The two gunmen who found him first were unable to subdue him. “He fought like a boxer,” Hanif was told. It took five more militants to overpower him. Now back in custody, he is kept shackled at night, and his jailers are taking no chances.

Bowe Bergdolt has been exposed today of converting to Islam and becoming a Mujahid (Soldier of Islam) in 2010. I sincerely doubt if any books or movies will be made celebrating this turncoat SOB. His speaking engagements will be in front of a judge and jury. Free publicity......? He will get a ton of that and he ain't being paid a dime for that.

Gee, you must have all the facts. Maybe you could share them with us...
Here ya go, Chief. It'll be on CNN and other Obama scrotum sniffing channels tonight.

EXCLUSIVE: Bergdahl declared jihad in captivity, secret documents show

U.S. Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl at one point during his captivity converted to Islam, fraternized openly with his captors and declared himself a "mujahid," or warrior for Islam, according to secret documents prepared on the basis of a purported eyewitness account and obtained by Fox News.

The reports indicate that Bergdahl's relations with his Haqqani captors morphed over time, from periods of hostility, where he was treated very much like a hostage, to periods where, as one source told Fox News, "he became much more of an accepted fellow" than is popularly understood. He even reportedly was allowed to carry a gun at times.

The documents show that Bergdahl at one point escaped his captors for five days and was kept, upon his re-capture, in a metal cage, like an animal. In addition, the reports detail discussions of prisoner swaps and other attempts at a negotiated resolution to the case that appear to have commenced as early as the fall of 2009.

EXCLUSIVE: Bergdahl declared jihad in captivity, secret documents show | Fox News
Of course, like all the gossip you get from the FOX Rumor Mill, the WHOLE story is completely different. What FOX leaves out is Bergdahl was setting his captors up for his escape attempt by lulling his captors into believing he was sympathetic to them.

Hollywood would love this story!!!

If he get's charged with and convicted of desertion the number who would want to see or hear from or his family will be very small I suspect.

Except it would be almost impossible to get a conviction for "desertion" because you cannot prove he intended to leave permanently since he left twice before and came back. The worst he could be charged with is being AWOL.

If he get's charged with and convicted of desertion the number who would want to see or hear from or his family will be very small I suspect.

Except it would be almost impossible to get a conviction for "desertion" because you cannot prove he intended to leave permanently since he left twice before and came back. The worst he could be charged with is being AWOL.

Under the UCMJ, they don't have to prove intent.

Forum List

Back