The Best Male Voice (in the popular music category) in the world

Luckyone

Platinum Member
Aug 19, 2024
I consider this man to have the greatest male voice (in the popular music category) in the world. It is sad to know that his character is almost the total opposite of his voice. He is garbage as a person. What a total dichotomy!

I consider this man to have the greatest male voice (in the popular music category) in the world. It is sad to know that his character is almost the total opposite of his voice. He is garbage as a person. What a total dichotomy!

The dude has a good voice but, although the song was good, that genre isn't on my playlists. Maybe I'll throw one or two in to mix it up a bit. I think it would be cool to see my gringo friends dance interpretation of that song. MAGA, children of the universe.

It's a big world but I've always felt Freddie Mercury of Queen was the greatest rock singer of them all.

What is "popular music"?

Josh Groban? Andrea Bocelli?
Popular music is the down-to-earth music that every day people listen to. Luis Miguel is like one of the most popular singers in Mexico. I guess you could compare him to Taylor Swift.

Bocelli and Groban have great voices but they are not in the "popular" category. Swift is.

It's a big world but I've always felt Freddie Mercury of Queen was the greatest rock singer of them all.
Also depends on taste.
Mercury had serious range and an uncanny ability to sustain a note.
A completely different style is Roy Orbison. More range than Mercury by far, and could also sustain a note without faltering at all.
But his voice was smooth and velvety, while Mercury's was powerful - which tends to impress more.
So - it is a matter of opinion and taste.
These two singers are widely considered the best rock/pop vocalist of all time. Just depends on which music/style you like better as to who one thinks is better.

To me, this beautiful precious masterpiece of a young man only gets better all the time. :) :) :)

God bless you and Mason always!!!

Holly (a girl who only loves him more every day)

P.S. Mason had a hand in writing this very song along with the 13 other songs that are on his new album. :) :) :)

Forum List

Back