The Best Path Forward for Omicron: Let It Rip

Two choices

1. Get vaccinated by the vaccine.

2. Have Omicron bend you over a table and vaccinate the Hell out of you.

Two choices

1. Get vaccinated by the vaccine.

2. Have Omicron bend you over a table and vaccinate the Hell out of you.
Had COvid last year before the vaccine came out. Then I got vaxxed in August/September and got Covid in October. Not any difference other than the second round made me a lot more tired than the first round.

Omicron is a cold. Neither the "vaccine" nor natural immunity stops it.
Hear why don't you voice the whole quote, you have room!

Ronald Reagan > Quotes > Quotable Quote​

Ronald Reagan

“In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem.​

From time to time we've been tempted to believe that society has become too complex to be​

managed by self-rule, that government by an elite group is superior to government for, by, and of​

the people. Well, if no one among us is capable of governing himself, then who among us has the​

capacity to govern someone else? All of us together, in and out of government, must bear the​

burden. The solutions we seek must be equitable, with no one group singled out to pay a higher​

price.”​

------------------------------------
He sure raised the debt and republicans have done the same thing. I suffer when one takes one's word out of context.

Hear why don't you voice the whole quote, you have room!

Ronald Reagan > Quotes > Quotable Quote​

Ronald Reagan

“In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem.​

From time to time we've been tempted to believe that society has become too complex to be​

managed by self-rule, that government by an elite group is superior to government for, by, and of​

the people. Well, if no one among us is capable of governing himself, then who among us has the​

capacity to govern someone else? All of us together, in and out of government, must bear the​

burden. The solutions we seek must be equitable, with no one group singled out to pay a higher​

price.”​

------------------------------------
He sure raised the debt and republicans have done the same thing. I suffer when one takes one's word out of context.

So Ahmed, how long did it take Xi's man Quid Pro to add as much to the nation debt as Reagan added in 8 years?

37 days.

WHEN you dump Abbas and have free and fair elections in your home, you'll be less of a fool criticizing our government.

I'm almost over it, no worse than the flu

and i'll opt for natural antibodies, nor cloned ones that do j*ck sh*t

~S~
The overall burden of influenza (flu) for the 2018-2019 season was an estimated 29 million flu illnesses, 13 million flu-related medical visits, 380,000 flu-related hospitalizations, and 28,000 flu deaths (Table 1).

For the past several years, CDC has estimated the numbers of flu illnesses, medical visits, hospitalizations, and deaths1–4. More information on How CDC Estimates Flu Burden and Why CDC Estimates Flu Burden is available.

people die from the flu and it keep hospital buzzing. We shouldn't treat it lightly.

So Ahmed, how long did it take Xi's man Quid Pro to add as much to the nation debt as Reagan added in 8 years?

37 days.

WHEN you dump Abbas and have free and fair elections in your home, you'll be less of a fool criticizing our government.
I just think he is picking and choosing what he would like. Thats all. and also he is taking things that reagan said out of context.

I just think he is picking and choosing what he would like. Thats all. and also he is taking things that reagan said out of context.

You're just an idiot vomiting out shit from Nazi hate sites.

As I said, clean up your own mess and let Americans worry about America.

Forum List

Back