The best thing that could happen to the Democrats now is Joe Biden dies and they pick someone else

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Joe Biden is a liability who is almost certain to lose against President Trump in November.

People might not realize it now, but it will become obvious to everyone after the first debate between Biden and Trump.

It will be like watching a raging bull stomping on a matador who made the mistake of tripping over his cape.

Biden is a senile senior citizen who should be resting in a nursing home, not running for President.

Bernie Sanders was a complete left-wing lunatic, but at least he had the mental capacity to run for President.

Joe Biden is a liability who is almost certain to lose against President Trump in November.

People might not realize it now, but it will become obvious to everyone after the first debate between Biden and Trump.

It will be like watching a raging bull stomping on a matador who made the mistake of tripping over his cape.

Biden is a senile senior citizen who should be resting in a nursing home, not running for President.

Bernie Sanders was a complete left-wing lunatic, but at least he had the mental capacity to run for President.
You are VERY correct. I believe Governor Cuomo of New York is waiting in the wings if something does happen to Senile Joe. And don't count the Hildebeast out. She MAY still decide to run, she IS that nuts.

The Democratic party is going to pair him with a "strong" VP.

Then they will remove him 10 second after the inauguration.

Then they will remove him 10 second after the inauguration.
I doubt it, he will be a puppet or the whole thing will be a Weekend at Bernie's scenario.

Let's hope he lives.

They should not let him give an acceptance speech.

And they should put Kamala Harris or that bitch from Michigan in as VP.

Both will be hated by their home states by the time this Corona hoax is over.

It's already been reported that the DNC plans to install Cuomo in Bidens place. They just haven't announced it yet, and not told Biden. As if he would understand what they say anyway.

It's already been reported that the DNC plans to install Cuomo in Bidens place. They just haven't announced it yet, and not told Biden. As if he would understand what they say anyway.

People voted for Biden.

They make backroom deals and choose someone else.

Sounds like the democratic party I know. If I was Biden I would be declaring myself non-suicidal every day now.

I just don't see how they will be able to replace Biden with Cuomo. Who will be Cuomo's "Clyburn" for the black community? And how will the real Clyburn give approval without looking like a fool. The only way the DNC could have a chance with replacing Biden is if he were to withdraw his nomination, and I just don't see Jill letting that happen.
And if Biden did withdraw his nomination what would that say for democrats as a party to have gone through the whole process of finding a nominee only to elect someone who never ran in the primaries.
I can't imagine the DNC didn't learn anything from Bloomberg's failed attempt to skip the process of campaigning.
A TRUMP vs Cuomo debate would be fun to watch. TRUMP would destroy Cuomo. TRUMP is able to come up with hilarious on the spot comeback where as Cuomo will have pre-planed lines that will likely fall flat.

I just don't see how the DNC could replace Biden without losing all credibility in the future. I think they'll stick with Biden and the MSM will do their part to protect him. The DNC is probably focused on how they will insure Biden at least wins the popular vote, which is why the big push for mail in ballots.

I just don't see how they will be able to replace Biden with Cuomo. Who will be Cuomo's "Clyburn" for the black community? And how will the real Clyburn give approval without looking like a fool. The only way the DNC could have a chance with replacing Biden is if he were to withdraw his nomination, and I just don't see Jill letting that happen.
And if Biden did withdraw his nomination what would that say for democrats as a party to have gone through the whole process of finding a nominee only to elect someone who never ran in the primaries.
I can't imagine the DNC didn't learn anything from Bloomberg's failed attempt to skip the process of campaigning.
A TRUMP vs Cuomo debate would be fun to watch. TRUMP would destroy Cuomo. TRUMP is able to come up with hilarious on the spot comeback where as Cuomo will have pre-planed lines that will likely fall flat.

I just don't see how the DNC could replace Biden without losing all credibility in the future. I think they'll stick with Biden and the MSM will do their part to protect him. The DNC is probably focused on how they will insure Biden at least wins the popular vote, which is why the big push for mail in ballots.
I really miss the Informative button. flacaltenn

I suspect any Democrat more prominent than Biden would rather not want to go up against an incumbent president. After the next midterm election the real fight over leadership will be intense in both parties. I see Biden this year as the Democrat's sacrificial lamb.

Buttons are changing next week.. CLoser to what we had with a few new ones..

Which is why I wish him a long and mentally confused life......at least till after the election in November...then he is on his own.

I suspect any Democrat more prominent than Biden would rather not want to go up against an incumbent president. After the next midterm election the real fight over leadership will be intense in both parties. I see Biden this year as the Democrat's sacrificial lamb.

That is my belief too........the odds, at best would be 50/50 against Trump....and they know he beat the clinton crime family and the obama chicago crime machine as well as 16 other professional republican politicians, including the Bush family.......

If they are really determined to win, they would likely rather run when the field is open on both sides and the republicans will only have the standard issue dumb republican running.....

Trump, if he wins, will have shredded whoever runs against him....weakening them for 2024.

Buttons are changing next week.. CLoser to what we had with a few new ones..

Will there be a thank you button? I always thought that would be a nice feature.

And they will have the Bernie Problem....he did win the 2nd most delegates...so to just plug in cuomo will agitate the bernie bros....and they actually shoot people...

Forum List

Back