The Bi Polar Media

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Last week I watched the first 30 min. of Hannity of FOX News.

Later in the week I watched the first 30 min. of Rachel Maddow on MSNBC.

They were mirror images of each other. It was shocking to hear the exact same accusations of dishonesty, moral decay, and lying from both. The only thing different was the names and faces. Hannity had a well tailored suit, so won the style points, while Maddow (being a Rhodes Scholar) had a better vocabulary.

I wonder if Conservatives and Liberals would consider shutting off the TV, stop letting their media outlets do their thinking for them...and start thinking for themselves.

Last edited:

They were mirror images of each other. It was shocking to hear the exact same accusations of dishonesty, moral decay, and lying from both. The only thing different was the names and faces. Hannity had a well tailored suit, so won the style points, while Maddow (being a Rhodes Scholar) had a better vocabulary.

I wonder if Conservatives and Liberals would consider shutting off the TV, stop letting their media outlets do their thinking for them...and start thinking for themselves.
And here I thought this thread was going to be about BEARS..................

.....shutting them off?? they need to be taken out/eradicated/charged with so much slander and lies
...if anything should be burned to the ground, it should be the MSM buildings

Most of the MSM is owned by six billionaires. They profit handsomely from sowing division, but the partisans on both sides aren’t smart enough to see they are being played.

Forum List

Back