The Biden BOOM is here, Best First 100 days Stock Market.

America is getting its swagga back.
Thanks to Biden and his economic and covid wins.

The stock market has gained more under Biden than any other ever, in the first 100 days.

This is just the beginning of the biggest economic run our country has ever had, and Biden is doing an incredible job considering what he inherited.

This is what MAGA is.

Kook alert.

You can call it whatever you want. Do you explain medicine to doctors and race car driving to NASCAR drivers too? Is there anything you don't know?

I always find finance and economics interesting where people who have no knowledge at all know everything! Except you don't know anything. You don't even know that.

I'll leave you with one simple thought though on your point of why stocks react more to current than future events. I owe you $10. Do you want it if you have a choice today or in one year? Why? Emotions? Is that the only reason? You want the $10 today because it makes you happy?

LOL. Now can you explain quantum physics?
I never said stocks react MORE to current than future events that's all YOU. Quantum physics has nothing do to with this thread and, that you find economics 'interesting' is of no interest to me or anyone else here.

Give some examples of current events that change stock prices but don't affect stock values?

You do realize that stock prices, and stock values, are two different things, right? Warren Buffet made a literally fortune understanding that reality. Maybe you don't know as much as you think.

You said that like it contradicted what I said, LOL. Your argument particularly made no sense since I argued current events DO affect stock prices where as your leftist hero said they don't. At no point did I say ANYTHING about anything NOT affecting prices, everything I said was they do.

You really aren't very smart in general. You don't know finance and couldn't read the discussion. Both of those fail to you picked a username that is on the other side of your love of big government

Look you little twit. You asked when did current events affect stock price and not stock value. Well, hell, that happens all the time. Can you give an example. I mean I could fill the page with examples, but I am interested to see if you can. Honestly, I would like to buy you for what you are worth and sell you for what you think you are worth. I could retire.

You can call it whatever you want. Do you explain medicine to doctors and race car driving to NASCAR drivers too? Is there anything you don't know?

I always find finance and economics interesting where people who have no knowledge at all know everything! Except you don't know anything. You don't even know that.

I'll leave you with one simple thought though on your point of why stocks react more to current than future events. I owe you $10. Do you want it if you have a choice today or in one year? Why? Emotions? Is that the only reason? You want the $10 today because it makes you happy?

I never said stocks react MORE to current than future events that's all YOU. Quantum physics has nothing do to with this thread and, that you find economics 'interesting' is of no interest to me or anyone else here.

Give some examples of current events that change stock prices but don't affect stock values?

You do realize that stock prices, and stock values, are two different things, right? Warren Buffet made a literally fortune understanding that reality. Maybe you don't know as much as you think.

You said that like it contradicted what I said, LOL. Your argument particularly made no sense since I argued current events DO affect stock prices where as your leftist hero said they don't. At no point did I say ANYTHING about anything NOT affecting prices, everything I said was they do.

You really aren't very smart in general. You don't know finance and couldn't read the discussion. Both of those fail to you picked a username that is on the other side of your love of big government

Look you little twit. You asked when did current events affect stock price and not stock value. Well, hell, that happens all the time. Can you give an example. I mean I could fill the page with examples, but I am interested to see if you can. Honestly, I would like to buy you for what you are worth and sell you for what you think you are worth. I could retire.

Look you big twit, so name them. Name current events that change stock prices and don't affect stock values.

And your example is you could "fill the page" with examples, yet you continued to not name one.

So now we are up to three leftists who know NOTHING about our financial markets and yet won't shut up about them, exactly what I was mocking you morons for.

So you're another ass who explains medicine to doctors apparently. Knowing what you don't know is as important as knowing what you do. And one thing you don't know is finance

Fuel prices go up when the economy is strong.

They also go up when some twat restricts supply or adds stupid regulations that restrict supply.

How has Biden restricting supply? What regulations has he unilaterally imposed that is affecting gas prices? Current gas prices are at or below what they were from October 2017 to December 2020. What did Trump do to cause those high prices?

How has Biden restricting supply?

Biden’s orders direct the secretary of the Interior Department to halt new oil and natural gas leases on public lands and waters, and begin a thorough review of existing permits for fossil fuel development.

Climate change: Biden suspends oil and gas leasing in executive action (cnbc.com)

What regulations has he unilaterally imposed that is affecting gas prices?

Did you already forget his pipeline EOs?

Current gas prices are at or below what they were from October 2017 to December 2020.

Liar.

View attachment 484257

U.S. All Grades All Formulations Retail Gasoline Prices (Dollars per Gallon) (eia.gov)

If Keystone has not even been completed, how did it's cancellation affect supply?

Same for the leases? If they haven't been sold then there has not even been any drilling, let alone the actual production of oil that could be refined into gas. So how does that effect supply?

And please, don't tell me gas and oil prices are based on future production capability. Gasoline is a perishable commodity and its price is constructed specifically to match the supply with demand.

If Keystone has not even been completed, how did it's cancellation affect supply?

You didn't think it was just to bring oil from Canada, did you?

Same for the leases? If they haven't been sold then there has not even been any drilling, let alone the actual production of oil that could be refined into gas. So how does that effect supply?

Do you know anything about futures prices?
When it became obvious that Biden's handlers were going to attack oil, prices jumped.
If you do something stupid that will reduce oil tomorrow, prices will rise today.

Now, back to your lie about prices from October 2017 to December 2020........

Oh, I know the purpose of Keystone very well thank you. It sure as hell was not to produce more gasoline for US consumption. Matter of fact, upon completion it would have increased the price of gasoline in the upper Midwest because it would have reduced supply, the very thing you seemed to be concerned with.

Refineries along the Gulf Coast have expanded their diesel production capabilities. And Congress lifted the ban on exporting refined oil products a good while back. Fact is, we are now exporting diesel like nobody's business. Which you really have to question the intelligence of that, seeing how critical diesel fuel is to our own domestic economy. But that is another topic.

So the purpose of Keystone was to get that shale sludge to refineries on the Gulf Coast so it could be processed into diesel fuel for EXPORT. Currently, what is moving to the US is refined in the upper Midwest for gasoline. You see how that actually does affect supply and demand.

Oh, I know the purpose of Keystone very well thank you.

Don't be shy, post it in the thread.

And Congress lifted the ban on exporting refined oil products a good while back.

When was there a ban on exporting refined oil products? Link?

Fact is, we are now exporting diesel like nobody's business. Which you really have to question the intelligence of that, seeing how critical diesel fuel is to our own domestic economy.

Do we have a diesel shortage?

So the purpose of Keystone was to get that shale sludge to refineries on the Gulf Coast

Shale sludge? Ok, that's another thing about oil you don't understand.

Gas prices were similar to or higher than their current level for much of the time between October 2017 and January 2020 — that is more than two years of Trump’s presidency. Prices were higher than today for all of the time between March 2018 and November 2018, and all of the time between April 2019 and August 2019.

The ban was on crude oil, for forty years. Refined products were allowed, just have massively expanded. Not very bright if you ask me. And no, there is no shortage of diesel, at current prices, which are higher than gasoline, which also makes no damn sense. Hell, this nation is so fubared that we export propane and natural gas. Hell, even Iran is smart enough not to export natural gas.

Gas prices were similar to or higher than their current level for much of the time between October 2017 and January 2020

Wrong.

View attachment 484308

U.S. All Grades All Formulations Retail Gasoline Prices (Dollars per Gallon) (eia.gov)

The ban was on crude oil, for forty years. Refined products were allowed,

Thanks for admitting your error.

And no, there is no shortage of diesel,

Banning its export would be stupid then, right?

Hell, this nation is so fubared that we export propane and natural gas.

Yes, we make tons of money exporting it.

Hell, even Iran is smart enough not to export natural gas.

You're wrong, again.

View attachment 484313

Foreign trade figures of Iran - Economic and Political Overview - Nordea Trade Portal

Your gas numbers indicate what my link stated. Two months in 2018 were still higher than they are today. Admittedly, they are tracking higher but I still say we are in a bottleneck situation that will be alleviated in the next few months. We will see if I am right.

And I will admit I was wrong about Iran. It appears they have somewhat changed their policy, but I checked it out. Iran receives natural gas via pipeline from a couple of different countries, their exports are almost exactly what they receive from those pipelines. Historically Iran has had large periods of time where they did not export natural gas at all, despite having more reserves than any country other than Russia. No exports for almost all of the eighties, a little spike up in 1989 -1992, and then nothing again until 2001. I would argue their exports are a function of sanctions more than anything else. With little means of generating revenue under sanctions they were forced to export natural gas. But Iran has always considered their natural gas reserves a strategic advantage whose domestic use exceeded any revenue generated by exports.

And that is the thing. The US has never given a damn about the strategic importance of natural resources. If we could make a dime exporting them, we took the dime. You think we would have learned by now. If we didn't export diesel, the price would be lower here. It should be lower than gasoline. It was for most of my life. Diesel fuel affects the cost of almost everything.

I mean almost everyday I see big lumber trucks rolling in to the local sawmill. I see more trucks rolling out with finished lumber. And where does it end up? China for the most part. In a couple years, it will come back, as furniture made in China. I mean how damn stupid is that? If you think about it, the only industry that really makes out is the transportation industry. Furniture jobs are all but gone. Furniture prices are higher while the quality is lower. Americans pay more. I mean here is a thought. Why don't we just keep the furniture, and the diesel here, and every American just stroke a check to the oil companies and the transportation companies. Same damn thing, except now we have more jobs here.

Two months in 2018 were still higher than they are today.

Two out of twenty eight helps your claim?

Iran receives natural gas via pipeline from a couple of different countries, their exports are almost exactly what they receive from those pipelines.

View attachment 484336

Iran - The World Factbook (cia.gov)

You have any more recent numbers to prove your claim?

And that is the thing. The US has never given a damn about the strategic importance of natural resources. If we could make a dime exporting them, we took the dime. You think we would have learned by now. If we didn't export diesel, the price would be lower here.

If we weren't exporting diesel, we'd import less crude. You know we're very good at refining, right?

It should be lower than gasoline. It was for most of my life.

Ultra-low sulfur regulations raised the cost.

See, that is why I have a problem. If it serves your partisan position, well prices are up because of regulations. But if it serves your position, prices are up because of supply and demand. The regulations were completely phased in in 2010, they started way back in 1993 under Clinton. Why didn't your boy Trump just wipe them away with an EO? Besides, your position assumes diesel prices are based on cost. LOL. I hate to break the news to you, but there ain't no price based on cost. I learned that more than forty years ago. My hotshot young ass in business school with an economics degree, Phd in Business from Procter and Gamble is giving a presentation. Holds up a can of deodorant. "How to we determine the price we charge for this deodorant" he asks. My hot shot ass throws up my hand and gets recognized. I start waxing about marginal cost curves and fixed costs and maximization points and he cuts me off. "Son, we charge whatever the hell we can get". It is always, ALWAYS, supply and demand.

If it serves your partisan position, well prices are up because of regulations.

Did the ultra-low sulfur regulations raise the cost or lower it?

The regulations were completely phased in in 2010, they started way back in 1993 under Clinton.

And when did the price of diesel start to exceed the price of gasoline?

Why didn't your boy Trump just wipe them away with an EO?

You should have told him to do that. Sorry they're overcharging you for diesel.
I'm sure Biden's new restrictions and regulations will make the price fall.

Besides, your position assumes diesel prices are based on cost.

If the cost of moving oil to the refinery increases, that doesn't impact the price?
If the cost of removing sulfur increases, that doesn't impact the price?
I guess nothing is based on cost.
Cool!

It is always, ALWAYS, supply and demand.

And when Biden reduces the supply........

Look you big twit, so name them. Name current events that change stock prices and don't affect stock values.

And your example is you could "fill the page" with examples, yet you continued to not name one.

So now we are up to three leftists who know NOTHING about our financial markets and yet won't shut up about them, exactly what I was mocking you morons for.

So you're another ass who explains medicine to doctors apparently. Knowing what you don't know is as important as knowing what you do. And one thing you don't know is finance

OK, you couldn't name a current event that affected the price but not the value. Instead of listing a page, I will provide examples. You tell me if they affect the value.

1. Biden announces plans to increase the capital gains rate.

2. The Department of Labor releases an unexpected increase in the unemployment rate

3. Riots in several US cities result in property damage to federal buildings.

4. The Fed announces a change of position and leans toward increasing the discount rate

5. Gold plunges in value when a huge new deposit is announced in South Africa

6. The ten year Treasury increases in yield significantly after an increase in demand

They also go up when some twat restricts supply or adds stupid regulations that restrict supply.

How has Biden restricting supply? What regulations has he unilaterally imposed that is affecting gas prices? Current gas prices are at or below what they were from October 2017 to December 2020. What did Trump do to cause those high prices?

Biden’s orders direct the secretary of the Interior Department to halt new oil and natural gas leases on public lands and waters, and begin a thorough review of existing permits for fossil fuel development.

Climate change: Biden suspends oil and gas leasing in executive action (cnbc.com)

Current gas prices are at or below what they were from October 2017 to December 2020.

Liar.

View attachment 484257

And please, don't tell me gas and oil prices are based on future production capability. Gasoline is a perishable commodity and its price is constructed specifically to match the supply with demand.

When it became obvious that Biden's handlers were going to attack oil, prices jumped.
If you do something stupid that will reduce oil tomorrow, prices will rise today.

Oh, I know the purpose of Keystone very well thank you. It sure as hell was not to produce more gasoline for US consumption. Matter of fact, upon completion it would have increased the price of gasoline in the upper Midwest because it would have reduced supply, the very thing you seemed to be concerned with.

Refineries along the Gulf Coast have expanded their diesel production capabilities. And Congress lifted the ban on exporting refined oil products a good while back. Fact is, we are now exporting diesel like nobody's business. Which you really have to question the intelligence of that, seeing how critical diesel fuel is to our own domestic economy. But that is another topic.

So the purpose of Keystone was to get that shale sludge to refineries on the Gulf Coast so it could be processed into diesel fuel for EXPORT. Currently, what is moving to the US is refined in the upper Midwest for gasoline. You see how that actually does affect supply and demand.

And Congress lifted the ban on exporting refined oil products a good while back.

Fact is, we are now exporting diesel like nobody's business. Which you really have to question the intelligence of that, seeing how critical diesel fuel is to our own domestic economy.

So the purpose of Keystone was to get that shale sludge to refineries on the Gulf Coast

Gas prices were similar to or higher than their current level for much of the time between October 2017 and January 2020 — that is more than two years of Trump’s presidency. Prices were higher than today for all of the time between March 2018 and November 2018, and all of the time between April 2019 and August 2019.

The ban was on crude oil, for forty years. Refined products were allowed, just have massively expanded. Not very bright if you ask me. And no, there is no shortage of diesel, at current prices, which are higher than gasoline, which also makes no damn sense. Hell, this nation is so fubared that we export propane and natural gas. Hell, even Iran is smart enough not to export natural gas.

Gas prices were similar to or higher than their current level for much of the time between October 2017 and January 2020

Wrong.

View attachment 484308

You're wrong, again.

View attachment 484313

Foreign trade figures of Iran - Economic and Political Overview - Nordea Trade Portal

Your gas numbers indicate what my link stated. Two months in 2018 were still higher than they are today. Admittedly, they are tracking higher but I still say we are in a bottleneck situation that will be alleviated in the next few months. We will see if I am right.

And I will admit I was wrong about Iran. It appears they have somewhat changed their policy, but I checked it out. Iran receives natural gas via pipeline from a couple of different countries, their exports are almost exactly what they receive from those pipelines. Historically Iran has had large periods of time where they did not export natural gas at all, despite having more reserves than any country other than Russia. No exports for almost all of the eighties, a little spike up in 1989 -1992, and then nothing again until 2001. I would argue their exports are a function of sanctions more than anything else. With little means of generating revenue under sanctions they were forced to export natural gas. But Iran has always considered their natural gas reserves a strategic advantage whose domestic use exceeded any revenue generated by exports.

And that is the thing. The US has never given a damn about the strategic importance of natural resources. If we could make a dime exporting them, we took the dime. You think we would have learned by now. If we didn't export diesel, the price would be lower here. It should be lower than gasoline. It was for most of my life. Diesel fuel affects the cost of almost everything.

I mean almost everyday I see big lumber trucks rolling in to the local sawmill. I see more trucks rolling out with finished lumber. And where does it end up? China for the most part. In a couple years, it will come back, as furniture made in China. I mean how damn stupid is that? If you think about it, the only industry that really makes out is the transportation industry. Furniture jobs are all but gone. Furniture prices are higher while the quality is lower. Americans pay more. I mean here is a thought. Why don't we just keep the furniture, and the diesel here, and every American just stroke a check to the oil companies and the transportation companies. Same damn thing, except now we have more jobs here.

Iran receives natural gas via pipeline from a couple of different countries, their exports are almost exactly what they receive from those pipelines.

View attachment 484336

And that is the thing. The US has never given a damn about the strategic importance of natural resources. If we could make a dime exporting them, we took the dime. You think we would have learned by now. If we didn't export diesel, the price would be lower here.

If we weren't exporting diesel, we'd import less crude. You know we're very good at refining, right?

See, that is why I have a problem. If it serves your partisan position, well prices are up because of regulations. But if it serves your position, prices are up because of supply and demand. The regulations were completely phased in in 2010, they started way back in 1993 under Clinton. Why didn't your boy Trump just wipe them away with an EO? Besides, your position assumes diesel prices are based on cost. LOL. I hate to break the news to you, but there ain't no price based on cost. I learned that more than forty years ago. My hotshot young ass in business school with an economics degree, Phd in Business from Procter and Gamble is giving a presentation. Holds up a can of deodorant. "How to we determine the price we charge for this deodorant" he asks. My hot shot ass throws up my hand and gets recognized. I start waxing about marginal cost curves and fixed costs and maximization points and he cuts me off. "Son, we charge whatever the hell we can get". It is always, ALWAYS, supply and demand.

The regulations were completely phased in in 2010, they started way back in 1993 under Clinton.

If the cost of moving oil to the refinery increases, that doesn't impact the price?
Cool!

Again, show how Biden has decreased the current supply of gasoline. Canceling the sale of leases and canceling Keystone did not do reduce current supply.

And nope, the cost of moving oil to the refinery and the cost of removing sulfur does not affect the price. The price is based on supply and demand. Tell me, a little over a year ago the price of West Texas Intermediate Crude went into negative territory. They paid you to take it. Where was the "cost" calculation in that price?

Long term memory problems? I made fun of another poster who knows nothing about stocks and claimed that prices are set with emotions. He was wrong and you came in and agreed they are set by emotions. Since then, every post from you has gone another random direction
To be honest, you brought up Quantum Physics and John Lennon which is pretty random in relation to the OP.

Um ... the OP is about the stock market and I pointed out you know nothing about the stock market. Actually you pointed out you know nothing about the stock market since I didn't even say it to you and you supported the statement that emotion drives stock prices.

I can't help you if you don't understand the discussion. Maybe you can show someone smarter than you the discussion and they can explain it to you. Someone smarter than you being pretty much anyone
You are one insulting SOB. I don’t believe I insulted you. One would think that if you’re so fucking smart you could convey your opinions without insulting people apparently you can’t.

And nope, the cost of moving oil to the refinery and the cost of removing sulfur does not affect the price
Screenshot_20210326-225543_Chrome.jpg

Liar.

View attachment 484257

Wrong.

View attachment 484308

You're wrong, again.

View attachment 484313

View attachment 484336

Cool!

Again, show how Biden has decreased the current supply of gasoline. Canceling the sale of leases and canceling Keystone did not do reduce current supply.

And nope, the cost of moving oil to the refinery and the cost of removing sulfur does not affect the price. The price is based on supply and demand. Tell me, a little over a year ago the price of West Texas Intermediate Crude went into negative territory. They paid you to take it. Where was the "cost" calculation in that price?
Gas prices have doubled since Biden.

And nope, the cost of moving oil to the refinery and the cost of removing sulfur does not affect the price.

You're lying.

Again, show how Biden has decreased the current supply of gasoline.

See the word "when"?

Tell me, a little over a year ago the price of West Texas Intermediate Crude went into negative territory. They paid you to take it. Where was the "cost" calculation in that price?

What was the cost of storage?

Liar.

View attachment 484257

Wrong.

View attachment 484308

You're wrong, again.

View attachment 484313

View attachment 484336

Cool!

Gas prices have doubled since Biden.

Not where I live. Yes, they might be double what they were a year ago. But not double since January, not even close. Correlation does not equal causation.

And nope, the cost of moving oil to the refinery and the cost of removing sulfur does not affect the price.

You're lying.

See the word "when"?

Tell me, a little over a year ago the price of West Texas Intermediate Crude went into negative territory. They paid you to take it. Where was the "cost" calculation in that price?

Oh, so when. Which means not now, so the increase in price of gasoline over the past 100 days was not due to any decrease in supply.

Cost of storage? Oh, so if it cost more to store the oil than you can get out of it, you pay someone to take the oil. So, where is the "cost" involved in the price of what you can get out of it. I mean this is not that hard to understand. There is a store here in town that buys returns from Amazon, in bulk. Everything is the same price. Saturday, five dollars. Sunday, four dollars. By Wednesday everything is one dollar. Closed on Thursday and Friday to replenish inventory. Cost has nothing to do with the price, it is all about demand and moving out the inventory. Gas and diesel work the same way.

You're lying.

See the word "when"?

Oh, so when. Which means not now, so the increase in price of gasoline over the past 100 days was not due to any decrease in supply.

Cost of storage? Oh, so if it cost more to store the oil than you can get out of it, you pay someone to take the oil. So, where is the "cost" involved in the price of what you can get out of it. I mean this is not that hard to understand. There is a store here in town that buys returns from Amazon, in bulk. Everything is the same price. Saturday, five dollars. Sunday, four dollars. By Wednesday everything is one dollar. Closed on Thursday and Friday to replenish inventory. Cost has nothing to do with the price, it is all about demand and moving out the inventory. Gas and diesel work the same way.
Oil prices are sensitive. Politicians with their agendas and unexpected events screw everything up.

You're lying.

See the word "when"?

so the increase in price of gasoline over the past 100 days was not due to any decrease in supply.

Attacking suppliers doesn't cause prices to increase?
Actions which will reduce supply/increase prices in the future don't impact current prices?
If we bombed Iranian oil fields today, would the price of oil go up today?
Or would the price remain steady until today's production doesn't reach a Chinese refinery?

Cost of storage?

Yes.

Cost has nothing to do with the price

What did they pay Amazon to buy the returns?

The libs didn't give Trump credit for his economy for three years...it was still Obama's in their fucked up heads...but now in less than half a year its Joe's economy?????....I don't think so...when it crashes then it will be Joe's...and the crash is coming...and you all had better be ready for it....don't let it take you by surprise like in 08 after Pelosi and Reid killed it.....
Trump's low growth slow growth clunker.
Trump's economy was OK, but it wasn't great. It was barely better than Obama's and Trump spent money wildly.

All Trump did was ramp up government spending and government deficits to record levels and the economic bennefit was small and short lived.

Biden has spent a lot of $, like Trump and Bush, but at least Biden is getting a high return on his $. It is working big time.
You’re hilarious!

Not where I live. Yes, they might be double what they were a year ago. But not double since January, not even close. Correlation does not equal causation.
It is where I live in CA. Let's face it, if Trump were in office, you'd be blaming him.

It is where I live in CA. Let's face it, if Trump were in office, you'd be blaming him.

You must be math challenged. Average gas prices in LA county are at $3.99 a gallon, up $1.05 cents over a year ago.

You righties are a hoot. Actually, no I wouldn't have blamed Trump for causing gas prices to rise. I mean they did initially, just a byproduct of his economic stimulus, demand went up. But you righties want to give him credit for falling prices, which were a result of the economic collapse due to Covid. But you refuse to hold him accountable for making that crisis worst through his ignorance and inaction.

Like here, Op-ed by Liz Peek.

As gas prices soar, Americans can blame Joe Biden

She accurately predicts summer prices above three dollars a gallon. Then there is this quote,

A driving season that will see millions return to the roads as the COVID-19 crisis eases[/B}

But those rising prices are not due to that increased demand. They are due to Biden pissing off Saudi Arabia. And thousands of you Trumpsters swallow her bullshit hook, line, and sinker.

You must be math challenged. Average gas prices in LA county are at $3.99 a gallon, up $1.05 cents over a year ago.
No; you are, according to actual facts....You are not only math challenged but possibly time challenged as well...

"According to the AAA, the average price of gas in L.A. County has increased 44.2 cents in the past 46 days, including seven-tenths of a cent on Friday. Average gas prices are 5.4 cents more than one week ago and 25.8 cents greater than one year ago."

"Gasoline prices in California reached a 14-month high in the week ending March 1, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration. A gallon of regular gas cost an average of $3.56, up 11 cents in seven days and 92 cents higher than the pandemic low of $2.64 last May.

Gas prices in SoCal climb to highest amount since 2019"

Maybe you were buying more expensive gas a year ago? That means you're a sucker as well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back