The Biden BOOM is starting Right Now, Big Jobs Numbers Today

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
916k jobs, what a number. I don't think Trumpers are prepared for how good the economy is going to be under Biden. It is going to be one of the best expansions in US history.

Trump and his idiot followers didn't understand that in order to get an economic recovery we had to get covid contained. Biden has stated that numerous times.

Biden has done a significantly better job than Trump at containing covid, and the numbers prove this.
Biden has provided the necessary covid relief to struggling families, something Trump failed to do.
Biden's infrastructure initiatives will create million (MORE) high paying jobs.
Covid re-opening AND tech AND Biden initiatives will power the US economy to new highs.

This is why we elected Biden
The Biden BOOM may even surpass the Clinton Golden Age.

Don't expect me to get a job.

Oh we don't, don't worry.

Large job numbers are expected out of a country opening up after a pandemic.

What has Biden done to create jobs? What economic policy has he gotten through congress that is directly responsible for the increase in jobs? Biden's unemployment rate is 6%. Trump's was 3.5 for several quarters. Wake me up when Biden is anywhere close.

• Banned

What has Biden done to create jobs?
In order to get an economic recovery we had to get covid contained.

Biden has done a significantly better job than Trump at containing covid, and the numbers prove this.
Biden has provided the necessary covid relief to struggling families, something Trump failed to do.

916k jobs, what a number. I don't think Trumpers are prepared for how good the economy is going to be under Biden. It is going to be one of the best expansions in US history.

Trump and his idiot followers didn't understand that in order to get an economic recovery we had to get covid contained. Biden has stated that numerous times.

Covid re-opening AND tech AND Biden initiatives will power the US economy to new highs.

Biden and his idiot followers didn't understand that in order to get an economic recovery we had to get covid contained

1.hey--pal, Biden is DESTROYING the US with his dumbass policies--which has been discussed in other threads
2. those are not manufacturing jobs!!!! -which Mr Trump was trying to get back to the US
--hey people---we are fkd because manufacturing jobs left the US long ago to other countries--AND these countries are sending their workers HERE = we are double fked
--both my companies had mucho manufacturing jobs...the company I'm in now, lost 90% of it's MANUFACTURING--to other countries
--my old company not only lost manufacturing, but had China build the WHOLE unit!!!!

......manufacturing is the key--not salesmen jobs or McD's/lawn care/etc

..you've got a wakening coming --and it won't be nice

Oh we don't, don't worry. Large job numbers are expected out of a country opening up after a pandemic. What has Biden done to create jobs? What economic policy has he gotten through congress that is directly responsible for the increase in jobs? Biden's unemployment rate is 6%. Trump's was 3.5 for several quarters. Wake me up when Biden is anywhere close.
It's good to have a president that knows something about business for a change.

What has Biden done to create jobs?
In order to get an economic recovery we had to get covid contained.

What has Biden done? He gave 1400 dollars to families ten thousand dollars behind in rent. You think THAT created 961000 jobs? You can't be that stupid.

You're quoting a bill that hasn't even been voted on as what is responsible for jobs LAST quarter? You can't make this shit up.

Care to explain who is going to pay for all this debt? Biden is creating money out of thin air, we're looking at hyperinflation next year. Thanks to Biden he is devaluing each of our dollars. THANK YOU BIDEN!!! Gas is up 50 cents a gallon since Biden took office. GOOD JOB!!!

Last edited:
So states allowing business to reopen is a boom?

There are still nearly 5 million fewer Americans employed than a year ago while the labor force is down 2.2 million.

Leisure and hospitality, a sector critical to restoring the jobs market to its former strength, showed the strongest gains for the month with 280,000 new jobs. Bars and restaurants added 176,000 while arts, entertainment and recreation contributed 64,000 to the total.

Even with the continued gains, the sector remains 3.1 million below its pre-pandemic total in February 2020.

So states allowing business to reopen is a boom?

There are still nearly 5 million fewer Americans employed than a year ago while the labor force is down 2.2 million.

Leisure and hospitality, a sector critical to restoring the jobs market to its former strength, showed the strongest gains for the month with 280,000 new jobs. Bars and restaurants added 176,000 while arts, entertainment and recreation contributed 64,000 to the total.

Even with the continued gains, the sector remains 3.1 million below its pre-pandemic total in February 2020.

Yea, we've got a long way to go. We never should have shut everything down. It wasn't necessary, as it turned out.

---plain and simple--basic economics with proof: more workers = higher prices and higher poverty = proof is California--the immigrant capital of the US

The U.S. economy added 916,000 jobs last month and the unemployment rate fell to 6 percent, in the strongest indication yet that the labor market is finally working its way back to pre-pandemic norms as the number of vaccinations continues to rise.

The hiring and employment data, released Friday by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, firmly beat economists' predictions of 675,000 positions added.

Biden economic recovery 2.0

Biden and his idiot followers didn't understand that in order to get an economic recovery we had to get covid contained

1.hey--pal, Biden is DESTROYING the US with his dumbass policies--which has been discussed in other threads
2. those are not manufacturing jobs!!!! -which Mr Trump was trying to get back to the US
--hey people---we are fkd because manufacturing jobs left the US long ago to other countries--AND these countries are sending their workers HERE = we are double fked
--both my companies had mucho manufacturing jobs...the company I'm in now, lost 90% of it's MANUFACTURING--to other countries
--my old company not only lost manufacturing, but had China build the WHOLE unit!!!!

......manufacturing is the key--not salesmen jobs or McD's/lawn care/etc

..you've got a wakening coming --and it won't be nice
You're a fool.
Manufacturing is booming right now.

Low skilled, low wage manufacturing is gone. Good riddance. If you want to compete in the modern economy you need job skills. Most trumpers are high school drop outs with no job skills. Trumpers compete with illiterate Mexicans and cambodians and Nigerians for jobs.

If Trumpers would just get job skills, and stop being so lazy, then they would be fine.

There are plenty of jobs out there for people with the appropriate job skills, if your job skills are equal to that of an illiterate Sri Lankan, then you have a big problem in life, and that is your fault, not mine.

Tech is going to power America to new heights. Tech in manufacturing, tech in energy, tech in everything.

There are plenty of great manufacturing jobs in America for qualified people

Last edited:
Biden is like a bum that barrows 10 million dollars, buys a mansion and all the trimmings and then goes around playing the part of the bigshot. Anything good that is happening in this economy is the result of Trump economic policy with an assist from Biden's irresponsible debt spending. It'll all blow up once the debt becomes due.

Forum List

Back