The Biden Bust

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
As of Oct 2022, the American economy is in the middle of the greatest financial collapse in history. Equities, bonds and real estate have lost tens of TRILLIONS.

It's hard to keep track, but let's see:

Equities $8T?
Bonds $5?
Real Estate $5 to 8T?
inflation

It gets worse from here.

Don't let anyone fool you, it's all planned, intended to crush the US economy. The government created record inflation by creating record dollars, and the Fed played along by jacking up rates! It's comparable with turning on all the lights on the Titanic after it hit the iceberg

But it's not all bad, rest assured our Congressional leaders are doing swell!

Increase in Congressional Wealth: ?

As of Oct 2022, the American economy is in the middle of the greatest financial collapse in history. Equities, bonds and real estate have lost tens of TRILLIONS.

Equities $8T?
Bonds $5?
Real Estate $5 to 8T?
inflation

It gets worse from here.

Don't let anyone fool you, it's all planned, intended to crush the US economy. The government created record inflation by creating record dollars, and the Fed played along by jacking up rates! It's comparable with turning on all the lights on the Titanic after it hit the iceberg

Which Biden has almost NOTHING to do with. I'd explain market forces and the direct causes of inflation but I suspect that's not the angle you're after here.
You remember that the last guy was on track to spend almost 3 trillion BEFORE the pandemic hit....right? :)

Which Biden has almost NOTHING to do with. I'd explain market forces and the direct causes of inflation but I suspect that's not the angle you're after here.
You remember that the last guy was on track to spend almost 3 trillion BEFORE the pandemic hit....right? :)
Money earned by Americans and spent in America.

Equities $8T?
Bonds $5?
Real Estate $5 to 8T?
inflation

It gets worse from here.

This is happening all over the world. Do not blame Biden.

You ever wonder why every Progressive run organization devolves into a wealth political elite and slave? Just read the Progressive responses here

LOL. Well, sort of...but that's only a fraction of the story.

Sorry, pal, but China owes the US 10T.
Biden, vis-a-vis Ukraine, is the direct cause of our current economic issues.

Sorry, pal, but China owes the US 10T.
Biden, vis-a-vis Ukraine, is the direct cause of our current economic issues.
LOL. Oh joy...:)
Ukraine, huh?........If Trump had been re-elected, his BFF would have marched in the day after inauguration.
Foreign aid is a small part of the issue.

You do remember that your savior instituted a tariff war against China...right? (Just seeing if you're going to be honest here).
How'd that work out for us?

chuck schumer

LOL. Oh joy...:)
Ukraine, huh?........If Trump had been re-elected, his BFF would have marched in the day after inauguration.
Foreign aid is a small part of the issue.

You do remember that your savior instituted a tariff war against China...right? (Just seeing if you're going to be honest here).
How'd that work out for us?

How many people have you met that voted for Trump because of Russia?
Damn, you're so dumb I don't know how you learned to click the "Post reply" button.

How many people have you met that voted for Trump because of Russia?
Damn, you're so dumb I don't know how you learned to click the "Post reply" button.
No one. They voted against Trump because he was a posing idiot.
Still...what's your game, Groucho? Again, give you facts...and you dismiss and deflect.

Don't know why I bother.

No one. They voted against Trump because he was a posing idiot.
Still...what's your game, Groucho? Again, give you facts...and you dismiss and deflect.

Don't know why I bother.
I realize that those who occupy the slums are the most educated.
Any other nonsense you'd care to post from your slum?

Say something of value here.

Ok, let's play. Tell the class why China owes us 10 trillion? Let's begin there.

You game?
COVID, schmuck.
It was in the news March 2020 that it was released from the Chinese lab and the Chinese couldn't do anything to contain it, and then the media quickly removed the story.
Even today, millions in China are getting it and being locked in their buildings to starve to death.

Honestly, you're so full of shit I don't know why I even bother responding to you.

Forum List

Back