The Biden Bust

COVID, schmuck.
It was in the news March 2020 that it was released from the Chinese lab and the Chinese couldn't do anything to contain it, and then the media quickly removed the story.
Even today, millions in China are getting it and being locked in their buildings to starve to death.

Honestly, you're so full of shit I don't know why I even bother responding to you.
Except that there is NO evidence it was released from a lab. There is ample evidence it originated in a wet market (animals) and spread to humans. That happens with a lot of viruses. With our traveled world, the spread was inevitable.
You should count your blessings and thank whatever god you believe in that we haven't (and didn't) implement a "zero covid" policy here.

You still haven't given me ANY reason why the Chinese owe us 10T.
There's a reason why I call you InDERPpendent.
Rinse, repeat, deflect, re-direct.

Do you have anything of substance...I'm tryin there. :)

Except that there is NO evidence it was released from a lab. There is ample evidence it originated in a wet market (animals) and spread to humans. That happens with a lot of viruses. With our traveled world, the spread was inevitable.
You should count your blessings and thank whatever god you believe in that we haven't (and didn't) implement a "zero covid" policy here.

You still haven't given me ANY reason why the Chinese owe us 10T.
There's a reason why I call you InDERPpendent.
Rinse, repeat, deflect, re-direct.

Do you have anything of substance...I'm tryin there. :)

Fauxi admitted the NIH funded GoF research at Wuhan for Covid

Fauxi admitted the NIH funded GoF research at Wuhan for Covid
Actually, he didn't admit that.
But..here you go......

"And in a May 19 statement, NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins said that “neither NIH nor NIAID have ever approved any grant that would have supported ‘gain-of-function’ research on coronaviruses that would have increased their transmissibility or lethality for humans.”

Which Biden has almost NOTHING to do with. I'd explain market forces and the direct causes of inflation but I suspect that's not the angle you're after here.
You remember that the last guy was on track to spend almost 3 trillion BEFORE the pandemic hit....right? :)

Every dollar spent over the last two years is owned by Biden and his administration. This is irrefutable.

One can argue the value and long term benefit of such record spending, $5T and counting; but one cannnot argue that great amount of money was spent and that might even be a low estimate (yes, Trump spent too much as well).

140MM homes in the USA average price was $430K now down to $400K, loss to date is therefore a little more than $4T.

As of Oct 2022, the American economy is in the middle of the greatest financial collapse in history. Equities, bonds and real estate have lost tens of TRILLIONS.

It's hard to keep track, but let's see:

Equities $8T
Bonds $5?
Real Estate SFH has dropped $4T to date
Inflation: 8.5%

The issue with US bonds is 2 fold, first as rate rise the principle value of current bonds decreases. So a mutual fun holding bonds has it's value decreased. Second, the cost of servicing US Debt has just increased by about a Ukrainian aid package.

Further, we have to borrow to fund current spending, all of the recent spending is borrowed! Then, unlike paying a home mortgage, US debt is reissued when it comes due. Some portion of the $29T debts that's been issued and due currently is now borrowed at a much higher rate.

The Biden collapse continues

Inflation absolutely destroying the American consumer. And Biden promises to spend even more money to dive inflation even further!

Largest bank failure since 2008, more to come!

But at least they got the ESG done right, amiright?

Our longest standing Allies, the Brits and French don't trust this Administration

The ChiComs are negotiating peace deals, Biden can't negotiate his way up a flight of stairs

Forum List

Back