The Biden inner circle is looking like MAGA

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
The Biden inner circle is looking like the MAGA meatheads.
The Biden inner circle are making pathetic excuses for Biden's cognitive issues. They are acting like they are Biden cult members. They are putting Biden's desires above what is best for the country.
We have one Presidential candidate who is morally unfit to serve and one who cognitively unfit to serve.

We need America to succeed. Instead of the Dems moving right on key issues such as the border and spending cuts, something Clinton was able to achieve; they decided "we will destroy Trump because we want full blown, Pro-China-like, far-left policies".

Now the state of the world is in peril all to appease a small cabal of low performers and career thieves.

Wake the F up America! We need you to succeed ffs.

Last edited:
The Biden inner circle are making pathetic excuses for Biden's cognitive issues. They are acting like they are Biden cult members. They are putting Biden's desires above what is best for the country.
We have one Presidential candidate who is morally unfit to serve and one who cognitively unfit to serve.
Glad to see you are finally seeing the light, the Democrats have lied to you for years.

So now a guy (allegedly) chasing a skirt or having an affair 20-40 years ago comports to you as risky for the nation (and world) as a man blowing snot bubbles and shitting himself in public who needs led by the hand to find his way off a stage?

How funny that in 2016, so many libs told me that TRUMP would lead us into WAR if elected actually got us OUT of war and it is BIDEN who got us quagmired into both a 200 billion dollar war with a superpower AND now another with the world's state sponsor of terrorism right back in the Middle East. :smoke:

Just sayin'. :laugh:

Checking out some reporting here and there, this is not a small story. It's looking more and more like the campaign purposely, aggressively hid how far he has declined.

I thought he was too old even while they were hiding it, but fer fuck's sake, looking at clips of the "debate" is brutal. This is essentially fraud, although I doubt any laws were broken.

People in that industry already have the lowest trust ratings, and they just keep digging.

I would add that trump is also cognitively unfit to serve. Either way, it's pretty pathetic that this is the best we got out of 300,000,000 people. It really makes one lose faith in America.

Checking out some reporting here and there, this is not a small story. It's looking more and more like the campaign purposely, aggressively hid how far he has declined.

I thought he was too old even while they were hiding it, but fer fuck's sake, looking at clips of the "debate" is brutal. This is essentially fraud, although I doubt any laws were broken.

People in that industry already have the lowest trust ratings, and they just keep digging.
It was a trial run. That's why they scheduled it well before the convention. Now they have popular support, and a sound excuse, for replacing him. But that will be tricky to navigate, and I'm not sure they can do "tricky".

It was a trial run. That's why they scheduled it well before the convention. Now they have popular support, and a sound excuse, for replacing him. But that will be tricky to navigate, and I'm not sure they can do "tricky".
Yeah. This has to happen pretty quickly, but it all starts with Joe. I suspect it would be an easier decision for him if the Dems had a strong bench and someone ready to go, but...

Yeah. This has to happen pretty quickly, but it all starts with Joe. I suspect it would be an easier decision for him if the Dems had a strong bench and someone ready to go, but...
I'm actually encouraged by that. It might be an opportunity for someone outside the 'inner circle', maybe even someone who values consensus, to break through.

LEGAL ISSUES. Biden has already won 99% of the primary candidates. Among many other things, you can't just "remove" him without destroying democracy (disenfranchising the VOTERS). Biden needs to STEP DOWN as the candidate, leaving another with only 4 months to develop a campaign. And it looks like Joe ain't going down without a fight for the sheer fact of EGO (whatever there is left of it) because if he were to drop out, not only would he be just another 1-term president LIKE TRUMP (which Trump was laughed at for countless times), but would in effect be LOSING to Trump for Trump (win or lose) would be beating him to at least actually RUNNING for his second term. :laughing0301:

Joe's main asset now going forward is that he still looks great compared to Kamala Harris. :smoke:

LEGAL ISSUES. Biden has already won 99% of the primary candidates. Among many other things, you can't just "remove" him without destroying democracy (disenfranchising the VOTERS). Biden needs to STEP DOWN as the candidate, leaving another with only 4 months to develop a campaign.
Depending on what you read, some are saying that won't even be enough. That to clear all the rules put in place to lock delegates to a candidate, he really needs to resign from office to clarify the process. Then they'd have a brief campaign period and nominate at the convention.

All in all, a tricky course. I doubt they'll pull it off. But if they stick with Biden, it might shake some people out of their two-party daze, and open the door for a third party candidate. Such a candidate would still probably lose, but if they can get 15%-20% of the vote, it would be a really positive development that could establish a third party as a serious contender. Assuming we survive another Trump presidency.

I'm actually encouraged by that. It might be an opportunity for someone outside the 'inner circle', maybe even someone who values consensus, to break through.
Yeah, though I don't want to get my hopes up. Would an adult-in-the-room consensus type lose the hard Left?

Such a person might certainly grab the middle, which can see what a mess this is.

Numbnuts you leftists were warned about Biden in 2022 now go pound sand

Yeah, though I don't want to get my hopes up. Would an adult-in-the-room consensus type lose the hard Left?

Such a person might certainly grab the middle, which can see what a mess this is.
If they can get through the nomination, I think they'd landslide the general. But partisans are gonna partisan, and they'll likely reject anyone who's not a committed culture warrior.

I don't get why they don't consider RFK Jr. He'd win in a landslide.

Forum List

Back