The big list of tax cut payoffs companies announce bonuses, higher pay

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Before the ink was even dry on President Trump’s signature on the Republican tax-cut bill, corporate America was not only toasting it, praising it and celebrating it, but handing out money to employees like Santa Claus.
The Big List of Tax-Cut Payoffs: Companies Announce Bonuses, Higher Pay
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh imagine that, never mind the tax cuts bring jobs back here democrats are to fkn retarded to understand that because the brain washing cults have told them the total opposite..............

Never mind we will be making more American things instead of cheap bs crap from China.

Typical fake news. The fact is that these companies have something in common. They all have some connection with the government and want to be on the right side of Trump. AT&T just got a windfall from Trump's ending of net neutrality and they are trying to get Warner. A big part of Boeing's income comes from government contacts. Wells Fargo is in trouble with the government and they announced earlier in the year they would raise wages. Obviously they want to be on the good side of Trump since they could face penalties for their misdeeds. Also JP Morgan raised wages when they raised worker pay last year.

As for those jobs coming back to America, I seem to remember the Carrier jobs Trump supposedly saved. They are being done away with largely due to technology. I would support the business tax cuts if they were achieved by doing away with corporate tax breaks and that money used to lower corporate tax rates. Instead of that, they used such things as a backdoor tax increase on individuals to pay for the corporate tax cuts.

Before the ink was even dry on President Trump’s signature on the Republican tax-cut bill, corporate America was not only toasting it, praising it and celebrating it, but handing out money to employees like Santa Claus.

Oh imagine that, never mind the tax cuts bring jobs back here democrats are to fkn retarded to understand that because the brain washing cults have told them the total opposite..............

Never mind we will be making more American things instead of cheap bs crap from China.

Did Trump & Ivanka switch to get their crap made in this country.

Did Trump send home all his imported resort labor?

Until you can say yes. Shut the fuck up.

Typical fake news.
There's nothing fake about it.

My brother who works at 5/3 bank already got his $1000 bonus and he's very happy about that.

My wife worked at Kroger for several years. In fact, that's where we first met four years ago on December 7th, 2013. Three of my wife's very vocally vehement anti-Trump girlfriends who still work at Kroger were partying over here the other day.

"What do you ladies think of Trump now?", I knowingly inquired. "Four more years! Four more years!", they cheerfully replied.

Typical fake news.

My brother who works at 5/3 bank already got his $1000 bonus and he's very happy about that.

My wife worked at Kroger for several years. In fact, that's where we first met four years ago on December 7th, 2013. Three of my wife's very vocally vehement anti-Trump girlfriends who still work at Kroger were partying over here the other day.

"What do you ladies think of Trump now?", I knowingly inquired. "Four more years! Four more years!", they cheerfully replied.

The reason is fake. The fact is that JP Morgan raised its pay last year and Wells Fargo announced they would do so even before the tax bill was brought up. Competition for workers is the reason not the tax bill.

Democrats don't want jobs

Typical fake news.

The reason is fake. The fact is that JP Morgan raised its pay last year and Wells Fargo announced they would do so even before the tax bill was brought up. Competition for workers is the reason not the tax bill.
You are having paranoid delusions again.

Forum List

Back