🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The BIGGEST LIE ever told

don't LIE.

people are losing good normal PPO policies to this crap obamacare

Really? I just renewed my companies policy for 2013-2015 for one percent increase without loss of any benefits.

you lie.

even the group policies have changed dramatically - to the worst.

Who told you that, insurance companies? I suggest you hire a healthcare Concierge to do your bidding since you don't know what you're writing about.

Can you tell me what PPO stand for?

why should I?
I have used it and used it in two states. Never had to pay anything additionally.

I will not allow to dodge or deflect.....what does PPO mean?

I don't care what it means. I used the plan for randomly choosing a consult and care in 2 different states and did not have to pay anything additionally.
Now I have a 40% copay after deductible.

Really? I just renewed my companies policy for 2013-2015 for one percent increase without loss of any benefits.

you lie.

Who told you that, insurance companies? I suggest you hire a healthcare Concierge to do your bidding since you don't know what you're writing about.

you don't have to suggest anything - I have had increases across the board and so did all the people I know personally - and everybody has an employer-sponsored plan, not an individual market one.

Preferred Provider Organization, just stop, you were wrong...now you look like Obama....denying that you were wrong.

The left keeps repeating it and it has been going on since 2003.

The lie? That Bush or anyone else lied us into a war with Iraq.

3 separate Congressional investigations one run by the democrats, all determined without a shadow of a doubt that no one lied to get us into that war.

And yet 10 years later the left keeps repeating it when ever they are caught in a lie, as if claiming one lie justifies another.

The latest? Obama is caught in a bald faced lie claiming we misunderstood him when he clearly stated NO ONE would lose their insurance or doctors. So to defend him the usual suspects are busy claiming if Obama lied it is no worse then when Bush lied. Except Bush did not lie. And we have 3 entirely separate investigations to prove it. Further we have 8 years of comments from Clinton and his officials to prove it as well.

There are more than a few stock liberal charges used to defend the indefensible.
Bush lied
It's the insurance companies fault
War on women
Racist!
Republicans are anti immigration (the left attempting to confuse legal immigration with illegal immigration is an often used attempt to confuse the low information voters).

The "Bush lied" mantra is especially bizarre since that would make Bill Clinton a liar too since he said the same thing. As well as The CIA, British secret service, the French secret service, the German secret service, the U.N. security counsel, virtually every senator in the house (including Hillary Clinton). To believe that Bush lied means one has to believe in the biggest world wide conspiracy in history since the moon landing. Just kidding about the moon landing.

Last edited:
Doesn't change the fact that hundreds of thousands did. And that Millions are projected to.

It's called crap policies which is what insurance companies have been selling for years to increase profits.

We all don't have $165 million portfolios, ace.

My policy is plenty good, not "crap". It is being cancelled to make way for the ACA-compliant policy that my insurer is making available... at a 120% increase in premiums.

Nothing to do with my portfolio other than being vested in the company that provides my insurance.

Because your policy doesn't meet compliance with ACA, it is crap.

Tell us, how much of that '120% increase' is covered by subsidies? One hundred percent of mine is.

Preferred Provider Organization, just stop, you were wrong...now you look like Obama....denying that you were wrong.

no, I was not. it does not matter what it was CALLED, it matters what did it cover.

I did not have co-pays. NONE. ZERO. ZILCH. NADA.

Now I do.

On top on increased premiums and increased deductible.

The left keeps repeating it and it has been going on since 2003.

The lie? That Bush or anyone else lied us into a war with Iraq.

3 separate Congressional investigations one run by the democrats, all determined without a shadow of a doubt that no one lied to get us into that war.

And yet 10 years later the left keeps repeating it when ever they are caught in a lie, as if claiming one lie justifies another.

The latest? Obama is caught in a bald faced lie claiming we misunderstood him when he clearly stated NO ONE would lose their insurance or doctors. So to defend him the usual suspects are busy claiming if Obama lied it is no worse then when Bush lied. Except Bush did not lie. And we have 3 entirely separate investigations to prove it. Further we have 8 years of comments from Clinton and his officials to prove it as well.

You really swallowed that kool-aid lifer.

Lie. Saddam had Weapons of Mass Destruction.
No such weapons were ever found.

Lie. Saddam had a Nuclear Weapons Program.
No such program ever existed.

Lie. Saddam purchased "Vast Quantities of Uranium".
No such purchase was ever made.

Lie. Saddam had Mobile Biological Laboratories.
No such laboratories were ever found.

Lie. Saddam had Un-Manned Aerial Vehicles.
No such vehicles were found.

Lie. Saddam sent Intelligence Officers to meet with Al-Qeada.
No such meeting ever happened.

I know that thinking for yourself is not encourged in the Crotch. They tend to weed out people who actually know how to think.

Maybe you should take advantage of that U.S. Government Funded, U.S. Tax Payer Supported Health Care that you don't want anybody else to have and go see a shrink.

you lie.

you don't have to suggest anything - I have had increases across the board and so did all the people I know personally - and everybody has an employer-sponsored plan, not an individual market one.

It seems that I do. ALL insurance is negotiable if you know how. Hire a healthcare Concierge if you don't know how.

no, I was not. it does not matter what it was CALLED, it matters what did it cover.

I did not have co-pays. NONE. ZERO. ZILCH. NADA.

Now I do.

On top on increased premiums and increased deductible.

LOL.

You are better than "Nuh-uh"

Not only did Bush and his murderous lot lie us into Iraq, in the aftermath, when confronted with the question of whether the war was a mistake, given there were no WMD's,

they all but unanimously said that the war was a good idea even if there were no WMD's.

Not only did Bush and his murderous lot lie us into Iraq, in the aftermath, when confronted with the question of whether the war was a mistake, given there were no WMD's,

they all but unanimously said that the war was a good idea even if there were no WMD's.

There were actually three deadly Bush lies:

WMDs

Saddam ‘involved’ with 9/11

Saddam a ‘threat’ to his people and neighbors.

Those are the biggest lies ever told.

There were actually three deadly Bush lies:

WMDs

Saddam ‘involved’ with 9/11

Saddam a ‘threat’ to his people and neighbors.

Those are the biggest lies ever told.

Well except for Iran and Kuwait....and all of those Iraqui's he raped, killed and mutilated you might have a point.

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

Dumbfuck.

I do love how some of the left try and justify the if you like your insurance and doctor you can keep them period lie misstatement whatever you want to call it by saying yes but the policies that were lost were lousy or substandard. This begs the question how do you decide what is substandard or lousy for anyone other than yourself ? Sounds like classic liberal arrogance to me we know what you need better than you do.

Forum List

Back