🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The BIGGEST LIE ever told

The left keeps repeating it and it has been going on since 2003.

The lie? That Bush or anyone else lied us into a war with Iraq.

3 separate Congressional investigations one run by the democrats, all determined without a shadow of a doubt that no one lied to get us into that war.

And yet 10 years later the left keeps repeating it when ever they are caught in a lie, as if claiming one lie justifies another.

The latest? Obama is caught in a bald faced lie claiming we misunderstood him when he clearly stated NO ONE would lose their insurance or doctors. So to defend him the usual suspects are busy claiming if Obama lied it is no worse then when Bush lied. Except Bush did not lie. And we have 3 entirely separate investigations to prove it. Further we have 8 years of comments from Clinton and his officials to prove it as well.

I didn't loose my insurance or Doctor. But then I don't have a crap policy either.

YEA and NO ONE ELSE "LOOSE" insurance dumb f...K!@
It's "lose"!
And as far as that goes...WAIT!!! It will happen most assuredly to dummies like you that don't KNOW the difference between "loose" i.e. something wobbly, not secure and "LOSE" to lose your insurance policy DUMMY!!!
Learn to use the right word at least before showing your ignorance!

True. Bush wasn't certain that Saddam didn't have weapons of mass destruction. In fact, it would have made sense for Saddam to pursue a WMD program given his aggressive tendencies and many enemies.

But it looks like Bush probably cherry picked faulty intelligence to justify a decision that was made long before 9/11. This is why key members of his defense team wrote "Rebuilding America's Defenses" in the 90s, wherein regime in Iraq was an absolute imperative. It's also why Clinton made it an official policy of the U.S. in 1997. Many key Democrats supported regime change based on the arguments the necons gave in the 90s. [Does the OP know those arguments? Does the OP know why Chaney, Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz lobbied Clinton so hard for the removal of Hussein? ]

Paul Pillar of the CIA said this:
”The atmosphere in which they were working, in which a policy decision clearly had already been made, in which intelligence was being looked to to support that decision rather to inform decisions yet to be made, was a very important part of the atmosphere.”

Powell said this:
“I wonder what will happen when we put 500,000 troops into Iraq and comb the country from one end of the other and find nothing.”

As CBS News reported in 2009, “barely five hours after American Airlines Flight 77 plowed into the Pentagon, Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld was telling his aides to come up with plans for striking Iraq.”

For my part, I think the reason the U.S. wouldn't invaded say Russia or North Korea is because these nations have nukes. And the reason the U.S. did invade Iraq is because they were reasonably certain that Saddam didn't have WMDs. Had Saddam possessed nukes, than an invasion would have resulted in either the loss of Israel or some other mass casualty event. The U.S. would never have risked invading Iraq if they thought Saddam had nukes to launch.

Here is what NC says is needed to invade a country safely

It must be virtually defenseless.
It must be important enough to be worth the trouble
There must be a way to portray it as the ultimate evil and an imminent threat to our survival.

The Downing Street Memo
“Bush wanted to remove Saddam, through military action, justified by the conjunction of terrorism and WMD,” the secret memo reads. “But the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy.”

The OP should be commended for his service and pitied for his partisanship. While I agree with much of his post, it reads like someone whose universe unfolds from this fact: he likes Bush and hates Obama. Sadly, we need more than party loyalty to analyze this stuff.

The OP is encouraged to at least try an understand why regime change in Iraq was the chief goal of the Bush defense team from the beginning.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article3249.htm
The OP is encouraged to click this link below and read this policy paper. It makes a pretty persuasive case for regime change, and it was used by Chaney, Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz to convince Clinton that regime change was 100% necessary.
http://www.slideshare.net/UnitB166E...t-for-the-new-american-century-september-2000

Last edited:

3 separate Congressional investigations one run by the democrats, all determined without a shadow of a doubt that no one lied to get us into that war.

And yet 10 years later the left keeps repeating it when ever they are caught in a lie, as if claiming one lie justifies another.

The latest? Obama is caught in a bald faced lie claiming we misunderstood him when he clearly stated NO ONE would lose their insurance or doctors. So to defend him the usual suspects are busy claiming if Obama lied it is no worse then when Bush lied. Except Bush did not lie. And we have 3 entirely separate investigations to prove it. Further we have 8 years of comments from Clinton and his officials to prove it as well.

neither are the biggest. neither are lies.

Not only did Bush and his murderous lot lie us into Iraq, in the aftermath, when confronted with the question of whether the war was a mistake, given there were no WMD's,

they all but unanimously said that the war was a good idea even if there were no WMD's.

There were actually three deadly Bush lies:

WMDs

Saddam ‘involved’ with 9/11

Saddam a ‘threat’ to his people and neighbors.

Those are the biggest lies ever told.

Well except for Iran and Kuwait....and all of those Iraqui's he raped, killed and mutilated you might have a point.

how is this a danger to american way of life?
10 bucks says you want to cut off foreign aid right?

I didn't loose my insurance or Doctor. But then I don't have a crap policy either.
Other than the fact that this has nothing to do with the topic at hand, what you are essentially saying is, "I got mine, fuck the rest of you."

Quick question Retarded Grungy Shithead...................what part of Colin Powell himself saying that we were lied into the war did you not get? Wanna talk about the WMD's that we never found?

Sorry, but Jr. and Cheney lied and lots of your fellow brothers and sisters in arms died.

Are you really that much of an asshole that you'd piss on their graves, hoping to prove your point?

I'm not, but then again, I actually have a functioning brain, as well as pay attention to facts.

Other than the fact that this has nothing to do with the topic at hand, what you are essentially saying is, "I got mine, fuck the rest of you."
But it's okay when a progressive says it. His fellow lefties will be utterly silent.

"We know where they are" - Rummy on locations of Weapons of Destruction. No such weapons were ever found.

"We do not the Smoking Gun to become a Mushroom Cloud" - Condie on Iraq's Nuclear Weapon's Program. No such program existed.

These lies and many other's were used as the excuse of the day to Invade Iraq.

Give your limited ability to think for yourself a break lifer. It ain't worth it.

The biggest lie is within........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSUHGcVda0g]Frank Zappa/Terry Bozzio - Punky's Whips - YouTube[/ame]

Lie by Lie: A Timeline of How We Got Into Iraq | Mother Jones

LOL, you're not very intelligent. Typical retired military dude that can't come to terms with the fact that his service was was all about empire. You people are a dime a dozen.

Forum List

Back