🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The BIGGEST LIE ever told

I didn't loose my insurance or Doctor. But then I don't have a crap policy either.

I didn't either. Instead, I got two refunds, some scrips are cheaper, no more co-pays for doctor visits and, starting Jan 1st, my premiums are going down.

Poor rw's are struggling to make a case that its bad to get an upgrade and pay less for it.

Crap policy dumped.
Better policy available.
For less money.

Yep. That rascal Prez Barry is really hurting Americans with that.

Don't LIE.

we have good policies taken away and much worse ones forced on us for a much higher price.

So your policy is paid, you satisfy your deductible or co-pay then you receive bills above and beyond covered when the provider is accepting assignment from your insurance company? That is a CRAP policy.

I belong to a group.

We have been notified by our insurance company (BCBS) that our premium is going down on Jan 1.

If that changes, I promise I'll post it.

Thats good :)

But the Law will hit Group plans next Oct.

Link?

Really. Why should I believe some Obama hater on line over the letter in my file?

I'm sorry but I'm just up to here with the constant lying crap from the right.

Well except that I have posted truth after truth and refuted lie after lie from both sides of this argument.

Small Business SHOP Marketplaces - Key Provision Delayed Until 2015

The delay will 'prolong and exacerbate health care costs that are crippling 29 million small businesses,' said Senator Mary L. Landrieu, Democrat of Louisiana and the chairwoman of the Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship."

I detest Barak Obama and everything he stands for, but I am no blind partisn.

I belong to a group.

We have been notified by our insurance company (BCBS) that our premium is going down on Jan 1.

he is not mentioning the deductibles and co-pays.

intentionally :lol:

I am a Conservative....but I unlike you am not a blind partisan.

HC is my business, not lying like partisan's such as yourslef, I will post and have always posted both sides of this.

It is not my fault you don't know what you don't know, educate yourself then come back and talk with me.

I belong to a group.

UHC Premium PPO

Doctor $20.00
Lab - x-ray $15.00
Meds - Generic $5.00 - non-$10.00
Hospital $100
Ambulance $50
Vision $10 - $25
Additionally, company paid supplemental insurance which off-sets the bottom two.

Link?

Really. Why should I believe some Obama hater on line over the letter in my file?

Well except that I have posted truth after truth and refuted lie after lie from both sides of this argument.

The delay will 'prolong and exacerbate health care costs that are crippling 29 million small businesses,' said Senator Mary L. Landrieu, Democrat of Louisiana and the chairwoman of the Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship."

So being in the HC business, if Reagan hadn't deregulated HMO's would we be discussing this today?

Link?

So being in the HC business, if Reagan hadn't deregulated HMO's would we be discussing this today?

HMO's were one the worst faux paus ever foisted on Americans, god bless drunk ass Dead Kennedy.

I didn't either. Instead, I got two refunds, some scrips are cheaper, no more co-pays for doctor visits and, starting Jan 1st, my premiums are going down.

Poor rw's are struggling to make a case that its bad to get an upgrade and pay less for it.

Crap policy dumped.
Better policy available.
For less money.

Yep. That rascal Prez Barry is really hurting Americans with that.

Don't LIE.

we have good policies taken away and much worse ones forced on us for a much higher price.

So your policy is paid, you satisfy your deductible or co-pay then you receive bills above and beyond covered when the provider is accepting assignment from your insurance company? That is a CRAP policy.

:cuckoo:

what are you blabbering about?

HC is my business, not lying like partisan's such as yourslef, I will post and have always posted both sides of this.

It is not my fault you don't know what you don't know, educate yourself then come back and talk with me.

you might get off your high horse and start listening to what I have told you.
There is absolutely nothing partisan about my insurance being the same for 4 years 2009-2013 and changing to much worse because of this crap obamacare. My deductible has risen and now I have 40% co-pay for out-of the network services - and the latter one was not even there before - I never had to consider am I in the network or not - I used my insurance twice in 2 states for medical treatments and never had to co-pay anything.
I don't have a PCP and that was my main need while choosing the options between plans.
I am an end of the chain recipient and I don't care about the details along the road - but the plans for me and everybody I know got extremely pricier. Extremely.

If you call it "partisan" - so be it :rolleyes:

I belong to a group.

I already did.

Several times.

Here is is again, just for you.

Two refunds.

No more co-pays on doctor office visits.

Deductible the same.

Some scripts lower.

Premium going down on Jan 1st.

You idiots don't want good insurance and less cost because its coming from the black guy in the White House. I get that and, while you can hold any opinion you want, I really don't give a damn what you think or say or want.

Piss off.

There is absolutely nothing partisan about my insurance being the same for 4 years 2009-2013 and changing to much worse because of this crap obamacare. My deductible has risen and now I have 40% co-pay for out-of the network services - and the latter one was not even there before - I never had to consider am I in the network or not - I used my insurance twice in 2 states for medical treatments and never had to co-pay anything.
I don't have a PCP and that was my main need while choosing the options between plans.
I am an end of the chain recipient and I don't care about the details along the road - but the plans for me and everybody I know got extremely pricier. Extremely.

Most of your posts are lies.

Just like this one.

It is called anticipatory changes....they are trying to head off the bad things coming.

I do't really care what you think of me...while I work in the industry, the truth is my main consideration...and my past posting history bears that out.

Next.

I already did.

Several times.

Here is is again, just for you.

Two refunds.

No more co-pays on doctor office visits.

Deductible the same.

Some scripts lower.

Premium going down on Jan 1st.

You idiots don't want good insurance and less cost because its coming from the black guy in the White House. I get that and, while you can hold any opinion you want, I really don't give a damn what you think or say or want.

Piss off.

stop LYING :lol:

It is called anticipatory changes....they are trying to head off the bad things coming.

I do't really care what you think of me...while I work in the industry, the truth is my main consideration...and my past posting history bears that out.

Next.

I could not care less what is it called - IT WAS NOT THERE BEFORE - that is all I have told you and you started your long diatribe about yourself being a conservative, non partisan and other blah-blah-blah.

My personal insurance got extremely pricier and so did the insurance of everybody else I know.

Nothing you have said states the opposite. Nothing.
So what are you trying to tell?
That my insurance got cheaper? Or better? :rolleyes:

Next.

Most of your posts are lies.

Just like this one.

ALL your posts are lies. Including your lie about your insurance :lol:

Next.

I could not care less what is it called - IT WAS NOT THERE BEFORE - that is all I have told you and you started your long diatribe about yourself being a conservative, non partisan and other blah-blah-blah.

My personal insurance got extremely pricier and so did the insurance of everybody else I know.

Next.

LOL, you are a closed minded moron hamstrung by partisanship....next.

I agree. Dumbya and the GOP did not lie.

They were just wrong.

There were no WMD in Iraq, and US troops weren't greeted by cheering Iraqis. The muslim world does not want to be bombed and shot into democracy by American soldiers.

The unpopularity of the GOP's aggressive foreign policy cause McCrank and Mitypoo to lose to Obama. And I'm thankful too, because we'd be mired in Syria and bogged down in Iran by now if either GOP idiot had won.

Next.

Next.

LOL, you are a closed minded moron hamstrung by partisanship....next.

and you are just a simple idiot.

nonpartisan. next.

HMO's were one the worst faux paus ever foisted on Americans, god bless drunk ass Dead Kennedy.

Why?

Forum List

Back