The biggest reason by far workers can't support themselves is they don't care...

So the good people who serve customers and work hard get rewarded, the ones who don't got chances and more chances and then fired. How is that "squeezing" anyone? Why do the good ones actually want to stay? You don't differentiate between the good ones and the bad ones at all when in fact they are clearly different groups. Why would I want the bad ones to stay?

Here's a fun fact, no permanent employee has ever quit on me. And I've had to force out the ones who I don't want. I'm not seeing the support for your observation my jobs suck and no one wants them.
All that proves is that they were desperate enough to stay due to tough times or no jobs about, if they got a higher paying job they would hardly stay. You complain about employees not working hard enough, or not being loyal enough; but the truth is that they don't care because of your managment style or the pay.

Just calling them lazy or incompetent won't cut it, if you find so many bad employees why hire them in the first place. Bet you will outsource, so soon all those jobs will be gone, like a lot of people I don't believe the 'job creator' myth, you are out to exploit people and make money. Telling me otherwise is dishonest.

Why should they care when they are expendable, and thrown out will nilly. No wonder some people aren't performing. Would suck to be in that position, but worse would be working there.

The plutocrats' mantra that they create jobs is like saying that vampires create blood. That sucks!

So comrade, where do "jobs" come from then? The government?

It's really sad reading all these liberal rants. I am curious though why the term "Marxist" bothers you since you so clearly advocate Marxism.

you, a collectivist leftard bully, are a failure if you don't understand that ANYBODY if they have the will and character can get from the very bottom of this country to the very high. Some - even to the very top.

As long as you praise inheritance and trust funds, you can't possibly think much of class-climbers unless they are HeirDads spawning your precious preppy idols.
The ladder of the inferior people who conform to get ahead was built by the Heirheads to get the most fanatical workoholic zombie slaves into the upper classes. Ambitious imbeciles get ahead and do the rest of us no good. They take out their bitterness on those who refused to kissass their way to the top. These secretly bitter economic bullies walk tall be walking all over people.

Very few people born to wealth don't work. Not only do they work, but they don't stop. The "rich" work up to the day they die. There's no such thing as retirement.

Many other criminals work hard. If they believe they have the right to set up their spoiled brats in positions the Heirheads couldn't have earned on their own, then the rich must have gotten their own wealth through cheating.

What if the prep school baseball teams got to start every innning with the bases loaded? Would you praise them because they still have to make the effort to score? Probably, since you have a selfish anti-social attitude, you'd say you wouldn't care because it wouldn't affect your own stats.

As long as you praise inheritance and trust funds, you can't possibly think much of class-climbers unless they are HeirDads spawning your precious preppy idols.
The ladder of the inferior people who conform to get ahead was built by the Heirheads to get the most fanatical workoholic zombie slaves into the upper classes. Ambitious imbeciles get ahead and do the rest of us no good. They take out their bitterness on those who refused to kissass their way to the top. These secretly bitter economic bullies walk tall be walking all over people.

Very few people born to wealth don't work. Not only do they work, but they don't stop. The "rich" work up to the day they die. There's no such thing as retirement.

Many other criminals work hard. If they believe they have the right to set up their spoiled brats in positions the Heirheads couldn't have earned on their own, then the rich must have gotten their own wealth through cheating.

What if the prep school baseball teams got to start every innning with the bases loaded? Would you praise them because they still have to make the effort to score? Probably, since you have a selfish anti-social attitude, you'd say you wouldn't care because it wouldn't affect your own stats.

Class envy bullshit...
Yes, having accumulated wealth automatically transmits to one being a criminal or a cheat.
This is the liberal class envy narrative.
That somehow wealth beyond what libs are comfortable with must be taken away and given to those who have no title to it.
From each according to his abilities. To each according to his needs, right comrade?

Forum List

Back