The Biggest Reason for NOT Voting for Hillary

I don't think there is anyway Hillary would give Obama a lifetime appointment to anything high profile.

She can nominate anyone she wants...the Dems will re-take the Senate. Hopefully, she'll get to replace Justice Scalia.

Excellent point about the Senate. The extreme focus on the Presidency amazes me.

Agreed. There will be no coat-tails for Mr. Trump or Senator Cruz. If a so-called "establishment" candidate emerges from the GOP clown car, they will have zero time or opportunity to do down-ballot campaigning. This is nothing new since usually incumbents are the only ones that can do that however, its as important as winning the White House if you're actually going to get something done these days...you have to have a majority in the House, a veto-proof majority in the Senate, and the Oval to impose you will on the American people.

I think your hopes about the Senate are over optimistic..

Really?
2014-12-11%20Senate%20Map.png

Look at the light blue vs the Orange and Yellow

I think your hopes about the Senate are over optimistic..

Really?
2014-12-11%20Senate%20Map.png

Look at the light blue vs the Orange and Yellow

I think this is totally wrong about Nevada.

Democratic primary
Candidates
Declared
Potential
Republican primary
Candidates
Declared
  • Eddie Hamilton, retired auto executive and perennial candidate[18]
  • Joe Heck, U.S. Representative - He will probably run unopposed on the GOP side. Dr Heck is not only an outstanding ER physician but a Brigadier General in the Air Force with extensive combat hospital experience. He'll beat Masto hands down.

Forum List

Back