The biggest response to the Roe v Wade decision.

While protests and some disorder will certainly occur as a result of the SCOTUS striking down R v W, I think the biggest and most important response will be that women will be much more careful about who they have sex with and/or when they have sex. Of course, a lot of guys aren't going to like this either. There may even be some violence against women who choose to be more careful in this regard.
Preventing unwanted pregnancies is paramount. Always has been. Making Thomas's comments in the majority decision statement all the more frightening.

Well some types of women will. But a lot will carry on as usual. And some of the extreme liberals may go further with it just to try and thumb their nose at the ruling.

More of this please.

Prosecutors are pretty much what started the slide. The moment that people were prosecuted for murder of an unborn child it was over. The Democratic Party was aware of it at that time. Planned Parenthood was aware at that time.

While protests and some disorder will certainly occur as a result of the SCOTUS striking down R v W, I think the biggest and most important response will be that women will be much more careful about who they have sex with and/or when they have sex. Of course, a lot of guys aren't going to like this either. There may even be some violence against women who choose to be more careful in this regard.

Or they will just mobilize and cream the conservatives in state and local elections.

Or they will just mobilize and cream the conservatives in state and local elections.
By November this issue will not be as important as it is now. People will always vote their pocketbooks in down economy.

By November this issue will not be as important as it is now. People will always vote their pocketbooks in down economy.

Between now and november a lot of women are going to be getting pregnant who don't want to be pregnant. That is part of their pocketbook too.

Between now and november a lot of women are going to be getting pregnant who don't want to be pregnant. That is part of their pocketbook too.
I think there will be fewer as a result of the decision. It will have a chilling effect (women won't be so hot). :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back