The biggest slam in the history of presidential debates!

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Trump just knocked a TOSB out on this one!

EDIT:

Adding the shorter version. Crowd goes wild. I'm thinking the sound board mixer turned the sound down to minimize the damage. Because you hear pandemonium, yet it sounds dubbed.

Last edited:

This will be the standard that all forthcoming presidential election debates will be judged upon indeed.

Lone Hillary supporters here are still supporting her based on the fact that she isn't in prison. Their high standards.... but, maybe that won't last for long.

Even mentioning Lincoln's name didn't seem to help her.

upload_2016-10-10_21-27-34.png

He looked like an ass.

How about when he said "I'm a gentleman " and the whole place burst into laughter! Lol.

I predicted this particular comment would excite his lower intellect supporters. I have to tell my 15 year old daughter to pay up now.

Particularly, the high IQ ones are entertained. It was a brilliant come back, if you can't see that... perhaps you just don't have the social intelligence for this sort of thing. She got wrecked... annihilated... admit it.

I predicted this particular comment would excite his lower intellect supporters. I have to tell my 15 year old daughter to pay up now.

Particularly, the high IQ ones are entertained. It was a brilliant come back, if you can't see that... perhaps you just don't have the social intelligence for this sort of thing. She got wrecked... admit it.

I was definitely entertained imagining how excited the lower hanging fruit white people would be and rally to this specific comment.

Particularly, the high IQ ones are entertained. It was a brilliant come back, if you can't see that... perhaps you just don't have the social intelligence for this sort of thing. She got wrecked... admit it.

I was definitely entertained imagining how excited the lower hanging fruit white people would be and rally to this specific comment.

Are you now saying that only white people are intelligent enough to get how badly Hillary was annihilated?

What racist!

Are you now saying that only white people are intelligent enough to get how badly Hillary was annihilated?

What racist!

No. i was saying only lower hanging fruit white boys are illiterate enough to view Drumps deflections as witty comebacks.

This will be the standard that all forthcoming presidential election debates will be judged upon indeed.

Lone Hillary supporters here are still supporting her based on the fact that she isn't in prison. Their high standards.... but, maybe that won't last for long.

Well, I mean Hillary keeps trying to call Trump out on sh** that she's been X times worse on. She' throwing softballs and Trump is just knocking em out of the park.

Forum List

Back