The biggest slam in the history of presidential debates!

thinking that you'er better and smarter today or is that every delusional day for you Wonder Bread for Brains.

Trump just knocked a TOSB out on this one!

I predicted this particular comment would excite his lower intellect supporters. I have to tell my 15 year old daughter to pay up now.

Particularly, the high IQ ones are entertained. It was a brilliant come back, if you can't see that... perhaps you just don't have the social intelligence for this sort of thing. She got wrecked... admit it.

I was definitely entertained imagining how excited the lower hanging fruit white people would be and rally to this specific comment.

F*ck your racial schtick, tbh.

I predicted this particular comment would excite his lower intellect supporters. I have to tell my 15 year old daughter to pay up now.

Particularly, the high IQ ones are entertained. It was a brilliant come back, if you can't see that... perhaps you just don't have the social intelligence for this sort of thing. She got wrecked... admit it.

I was definitely entertained imagining how excited the lower hanging fruit white people would be and rally to this specific comment.

Are you really denying his base isnt low intellect white males? :rofl:

He looked like an ass.

How about when he said "I'm a gentleman " and the whole place burst into laughter! Lol.
He still sounded like he just got through doing a line of coke as well. Did he claim the mic was having a conspiracy against him?

CNN was having a conspiracy against him. It was their mic. They were controlling the sound. They made sure his sniffles were as loud as they could make them.

Are you really denying that you're a racist?

Oh, look, a ROLLING laughing icon!

Yes, folks...and that's the way dictators do it.

By upholding justice? By investigating suspected criminals?

Nope, that's not how they do it. They do it the exact opposite way.

That shit already happened . And they didn't find anything worth charges .

How many stupid GOP run witch hunts can you have ?

You mean that lap dog Comey wasn't about to charge Hillary no matter what the evidence said.

Are you really denying that you're a racist?
Where do you see that?

He looked like an ass.

How about when he said "I'm a gentleman " and the whole place burst into laughter! Lol.
He still sounded like he just got through doing a line of coke as well. Did he claim the mic was having a conspiracy against him?

CNN was having a conspiracy against him. It was their mic. They were controlling the sound. They made sure his sniffles were as loud as they could make them.

Yes, and they also shoved an 8 ball up hos nose too!

He looked like an ass.

OK.

You mean that lap dog Comey wasn't about to charge Hillary no matter what the evidence said.

Cause it wasn't chargeable . Seriously , there was no intent and yoid probably have to charge 100 department employees with her .

He looked like an ass.

Yes, and they also shoved an 8 ball up hos nose too!

Really? That isn't even possible. However, is is very easy to fiddle with the sound from his mic. All it takes is a turn of the dial. What you're asking us to believe is that they would resist such a temptation.

Yeah, right. That's about as believable as Hillary turning down a bribe.

Cause it wasn't chargeable . Seriously , there was no intent and yoid probably have to charge 100 department employees with her .

Every DA in the country says otherwise. You're actually expecting us to believe what Comey said? Next you'll be asking us to check it on politifact!

Every DA in the country says otherwise. You're actually expecting us to believe what Comey said? Next you'll be asking us to check it on politifact!

Thankfully he is a lawyer who knows exactly what is, and what isn't chargeable, just take his word!

He looked like an ass.

They were laughing at HILLARY.

Oh. I'm sorry . I was watching the St. Louis debate . You must have been watching the debate from
Conservative Biazzaro world !
Oh, I'm sorry, you're sociopathic and don't know how to detect social cues.

Hold on! You think that when everyone laughed at Trump saying "I'm a gentleman " (on the heals of the pussy tapes) , that they were really laughing at Hillary ??

Where's the joke then ? Pleeeeease explain!!! Show us you social que savy !

Forum List

Back