The Bizarre affects Trump has had on our politics.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
He proposes a lot of leftist style shit and what do the usual parties do in response?

A complete role reversal. The right continues to support him despite the many liberal things he suggests or recommends.
The left continue to despise him as if he was a far right winger.

It is quite perplexing to watch.

He proposes a lot of leftist style shit and what do the usual parties do in response?

A complete role reversal. The right continues to support him despite the many liberal things he suggests or recommends.

He's directing media focus, and doing it well.

He’s abandoned the only principles I found admirable in the GOP platform and embraced a few of the worst principles historically in the Democrat platform.

Those on the left only like politicians with the letter D after their name, and vice versa with a lot of the right

The left hated dubaya for all his liberal polices too

The north won the war against the south because manufacturing was in the north. We won the WW2 war because we could produce war machines at a breakneck pace, because we didn't rely on Japan or China or Germany or Russia for steel or a part.
War is coming. And this time we can't even produce paperclips. Remember what Putin said about us getting to the space station. He told us to buy a trampoline. We have got to become self sufficient again to be able to compete globally in all areas. We need to sell our wheat again instead of selling our bread basket/heart land to Saudi Arabia for them to grow wheat. WE need to export our clean water, not give it away to Nestle to profit from. We need to get our heads out of our arses and get busy.

Last edited:

Perplexing maybe but certainly predictable.

says the guy who would have voted Jeb into office so he could give our country away to mexican migrants

says the guy who would have voted Jeb into office so he could give our country away to mexican migrants
I voted for Walker, dumbass.

I have noticed another Trump effect lately, people are now talking like him. I listen to the local conservative radio station driving to and from work when nothing is good on the sports station. All of the radio people are now starting to use words twice even when saying it the second time has no real meaning at all. It is something Trump does a lot, and now his followers are copying him.

The girl that does the news and traffic will use the same word twice, the other day traffic was "super, super heavy". What the hell does that even mean and does is super, super worse than just super?

So what "leftist" thing has Trump done?

Trump is a windbag; we all know that. Talk is cheap. It doesn't cost anybody anything. Actions speak louder than words.

We have individual tax cuts. We have lower corporate tax rates. We have an end to Commie Care penalties which benefits individuals and employers alike. Trump kicked ISIS out of Iraq. He reversed all kinds of job killing regulations on businesses. We have an excellent Supreme Court justice on the bench protecting conservative (constitutional) values not to mention the many other judges he appointed in lower courts. He has gone toe-to-toe with the MSM on many occasions and calling out their ass on Twitter. He has appointed more deportation judges and created more traveling courts to rid us of unwanted intruders. He focused on criminals in particular.

We have a strong stock market. We have record low unemployment figures. We have the strongest consumer and corporate confidence ratings in decades. We have continued decreasing out of workforce participation rate. We have pressed Kim Dong into a corner.

And this was just in one year!

I really have no idea what you people were expecting. Sure, I would like more too! But given the environment; given we don't have a super conservative majority in the senate; given we have commie judges all over the place stopping Trump's agendas, I am more than surprised (and pleased) with the outcome and looking forward to more.

At times when I read things like this from conservatives, I wish Hillary would have won just so you could see how bad things could be today.

I'd fucking vote for him so he can karate kick muslim migrants all the way back to bumfuckistan

Forum List

Back