The Black Gay Michael Sam say's he did not experience racism at Mizzou

Black athletes at this level dont experience much in the way of racists. White boys that would want to say something would think 4 or 5 times before saying anything because they know they would have an ass kicking coming their way and no recourse because those athletes make the school too much money.
Having read many stories on this subject there is one thing that fails to connect. They cited a Nazi symbol as evidence of Negro abuse. And Hispanic abuse as well.

How are those two races tied to a Nazi symbol?
What kind of stupid question is that? Never mind. You wouldnt know about that because you are too dumb to pick up a book.
Fine tie the Nazi symbol to the Hispanic race for all the members to see.
Dont attribute your stupidity to everyone else. If you really want to know look up what the Nazi's did. I dont waste my time teaching idiots things they wish to remain willfully ignorant about.

Other than uniformed soldiers who opposed them in battle....how many blacks and Hispanics did the Nazis kill????

Black athletes at this level dont experience much in the way of racists. White boys that would want to say something would think 4 or 5 times before saying anything because they know they would have an ass kicking coming their way and no recourse because those athletes make the school too much money.
Having read many stories on this subject there is one thing that fails to connect. They cited a Nazi symbol as evidence of Negro abuse. And Hispanic abuse as well.

How are those two races tied to a Nazi symbol?
What kind of stupid question is that? Never mind. You wouldnt know about that because you are too dumb to pick up a book.
Fine tie the Nazi symbol to the Hispanic race for all the members to see.
Dont attribute your stupidity to everyone else. If you really want to know look up what the Nazi's did. I dont waste my time teaching idiots things they wish to remain willfully ignorant about.

Other than uniformed soldiers who opposed them in battle....how many blacks and Hispanics did the Nazis kill????

A gay black football player said he found no racism on campus. Somehow....straight students who are far more anonymous than the 2013 SEC Defensive Player of the Year....a huge gay black dude.

AND somehow they see racism that he admits....just isn't there.

I applaud him.....he's an honest man.
I think the operative word there is "huge". White boys are known cowards when it comes to Black guys let alone huge Black guys. Pretty sure they kept their mouths closed when he was in the vicinity and elected to turn red and then fade to pink..

He is a pretty good sized guy. I'm pretty sure he didnt experience much in the way of racism. White boys are pretty cowardly that way.
It was the football team that made this an issue, stupid. Geez!
Your MLK High School education is showing again.
No stupid. The person that made it an issue was the guy on the hunger strike. You always manage to be the last to know about everything and always stick your paw in your mouth. :laugh:

A gay black football player said he found no racism on campus. Somehow....straight students who are far more anonymous than the 2013 SEC Defensive Player of the Year....a huge gay black dude.

I think the operative word there is "huge". White boys are known cowards when it comes to Black guys let alone huge Black guys. Pretty sure they kept their mouths closed when he was in the vicinity and elected to turn red and then fade to pink..
Except Sam was NOT huge. He was smaller and lighter and weaker then even a 3rd string player in the NFL. That is why he has NO contract.

We all know blacks aren't good at real fighting. It's why whites and Brazilians have dominated UFC for most of its history. It's why most of the most elite military members like SEALS are white. Hell...it's why cops almost always win vs thugs.

You guys THINK you can fight. Boxing must have convinced yall....whites just don't box..it's fighting limited to punches wirh big pillows on your fists. We do martial arts or military. And we are better at real fighting.

Except Sam was NOT huge. He was smaller and lighter and weaker then even a 3rd string player in the NFL. That is why he has NO contract.
That means he was only 3 times as big as you or the sissified white boys that were afraid to say anything to him.

We all know blacks aren't good at real fighting. It's why whites and Brazilians have dominated UFC for most of its history. It's why most of the most elite military members like SEALS are white. Hell...it's why cops almost always win vs thugs.

You guys THINK you can fight. Boxing must have convinced yall....whites just don't box..it's fighting limited to punches wirh big pillows on your fists. We do martial arts or military. And we are better at real fighting.
:rofl:

That means he was only 3 times as big as you or the sissified white boys that were afraid to say anything to him.
Oh so you are saying huge Negro sissy? Okay, we agree.

No I said sissified white boys. Its even in your reply. :cool-45:

Now don't start getting all fergusion on folks. We knew the Negro was a sissy. It was on the news he was the first Negro sissy to try for the NFL.

Now don't start getting all fergusion on folks. We knew the Negro was a sissy. It was on the news he was the first Negro sissy to try for the NFL.

Just to point out your continued stupidity...
What three races of people are the majority of native brazilians composed of???
Take your stupid ass back over to stormfront or just get a membership.

Let's see....hispanic, white and black mixed? And there a reason Brazilians dominated UFC.

Face it...whites have conquered the world throughout history. For better or worse...we fight better overall.

Let's see....hispanic, white and black mixed? And there a reason Brazilians dominated UFC.

Face it...whites have conquered the world throughout history. For better or worse...we fight better overall.
Stupis as I thought...hispanics arent even in the equation you stupid hick...further, true Brazilians would be considered 60 percent or more "colored." not white.
Yes whites will usually become the victors when they are the only ones with guns, man to man...you k ow the rest.

If only that were true I could respect that. Everyone knows whites have failed in every confrontation where there intentions were made known. Thats why you cowards developed the strategy of coming in with your bible preaching peace then you bring your guns once you get a foothold. Whites are cowards that have to lie to gain an advantage. :laugh:.

Forum List

Back