The black guy who shot up the Fed Ex in Indianapolis.....was reported by his mother in 2020 as wanting to die by suicide by police.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Also he had worked there and been released.

FedEx Shooting Gunman Appeared to Fire 'Randomly': Police (insider.com)
While the shooting suspect hasn't been identified publicly, sources told CNN correspondent Ana Cabrera that law enforcement officials knew about the suspect's potential for violence prior to the shooting, and said he was known to both federal and local authorities.
Once again, the FBI who was warned about this rabid individual, went over to his house in 2020, found a shotgun and took it away, but did nothing to him. Today, we see the failure of the federal governments FBI who can arrest an 80 year old guy who supported President Trump, but allow the sick black guy to gun down innocent workers at Fed Ex...Thank Joe Biden for the shit...Yes we are in the 3rd term of killing of the Obama/Biden years.

While the shooting suspect hasn't been identified publicly, sources told CNN correspondent Ana Cabrera that law enforcement officials knew about the suspect's potential for violence prior to the shooting, and said he was known to both federal and local authorities.
Once again, the FBI who was warned about this rabid individual, went over to his house in 2020, found a shotgun and took it away, but did nothing to him. Today, we see the failure of the federal governments FBI who can arrest an 80 year old guy who supported President Trump, but allow the sick black guy to gun down innocent workers at Fed Ex...Thank Joe Biden for the shit...Yes we are in the 3rd term of killing of the Obama/Biden years.
..good call......it's the same as people wanting to hang cops for protecting the community---but don't care if whites get murdered by blacks or black kids murdered by blacks

Sadly, it is rather easy to understand one's angst against Fed Ex. I bought a recliner and paid to have it shipped to the house, brought in, assembled and installed in the room of my choice.

Instead, Fed Ex dropped the 18-20 cubic foot box in THE MIDDLE OF MY DRIVEWAY only 20 feet from the road, blocking traffic in and out of the house, in plain view of the street, right before it was about to rain hard, then walked away and left it there without so much as even knocking on the door to tell me it was there or if I needed it moved to a safer location out of the weather like in my garage or porch.

Fed Ex is now shit in my book.

Yes...it's perfect.....the Democrat's media causes hatred against whites and cops....and blacks start shooting whites and cops....and Biden blames guns for the shootings.
Friggen degenerate POS.

There has to be accountability for gun owners who allow mentally ill relatives to have access to guns and we should prevent people with serious mental illness from purchasing them.

The mom reached out for help and no one helped her. That's really fucked up.

There has to be accountability for gun owners who allow mentally ill relatives to have access to guns and we should prevent people with serious mental illness from purchasing them.

The accountability is take the guns from families that have a retarded family member...or anyone who has been treated for depression. That would be close to half of the families in America. My Grandnephew borrowed his roommate's gun and shot himself in the heart with it last month. We had the funeral last weekend. Some would say that anyone who is an acquaintance of my niece's son has to have their guns confiscated.

This might explain why the surge in mass shootings. Glad to see the Democrat's FBI doing their part.

Out of 330 million Americans, all Biden's FBI has to do is let these mentally unstable individuals do what they're gonna do. They could CULTIVATE a mass shooting every week. AND THEY ARE!

Not black.

10520532_041621-wls-fedex-gunman-img.jpg

Not black.

View attachment 480681

Are you sure?

Maybe he identified as Black?

Not black.

View attachment 480681
Who knows these days. Maybe he identifies as black

Sadly, it is rather easy to understand one's angst against Fed Ex. I bought a recliner and paid to have it shipped to the house, brought in, assembled and installed in the room of my choice.

Instead, Fed Ex dropped the 18-20 cubic foot box in THE MIDDLE OF MY DRIVEWAY only 20 feet from the road, blocking traffic in and out of the house, in plain view of the street, right before it was about to rain hard, then walked away and left it there without so much as even knocking on the door to tell me it was there or if I needed it moved to a safer location out of the weather like in my garage or porch.

Fed Ex is now shit in my book.
Was it during the COVID?

The accountability is take the guns from families that have a retarded family member...or anyone who has been treated for depression. That would be close to half of the families in America. My Grandnephew borrowed his roommate's gun and shot himself in the heart with it last month. We had the funeral last weekend. Some would say that anyone who is an acquaintance of my niece's son has to have their guns confiscated.

What mentally ill people should have the same standards cons have to abide by.

So, at 18 years old he was suicidal. Him and millions of other Americans.

Not black.

View attachment 480681
Don't rain on their parade, dude.

Not black.

View attachment 480681
Who knows these days. Maybe he identifies as black
Whatever port in a storm for your ilk, eh?

Not black.

View attachment 480681
Don't rain on their parade, dude.
They're ok, they've decided he "identified as black".

Personally I think they all identify as morons.

Arent mentally ill people and convicts both progressive voters?

Not black.

View attachment 480681

Are you sure?

Maybe he identified as Black?
Yeah, he is white, i just figured that when the Lame Stream Media doesnt immediately say it was a white guy shooter, that in Indy i assumed the shooter was black. Sorry, for the mistake. But he was a progressive for sure...

Arent mentally ill people and convicts both progressive voters?
no most ex-cons I've met are libertarians.

Forum List

Back