The black guy who shot up the Fed Ex in Indianapolis.....was reported by his mother in 2020 as wanting to die by suicide by police.

Also he had worked there and been released.

FedEx Shooting Gunman Appeared to Fire 'Randomly': Police (insider.com)
While the shooting suspect hasn't been identified publicly, sources told CNN correspondent Ana Cabrera that law enforcement officials knew about the suspect's potential for violence prior to the shooting, and said he was known to both federal and local authorities.
Once again, the FBI who was warned about this rabid individual, went over to his house in 2020, found a shotgun and took it away, but did nothing to him. Today, we see the failure of the federal governments FBI who can arrest an 80 year old guy who supported President Trump, but allow the sick black guy to gun down innocent workers at Fed Ex...Thank Joe Biden for the shit...Yes we are in the 3rd term of killing of the Obama/Biden years.

Sadly, it is rather easy to understand one's angst against Fed Ex. I bought a recliner and paid to have it shipped to the house, brought in, assembled and installed in the room of my choice.

Instead, Fed Ex dropped the 18-20 cubic foot box in THE MIDDLE OF MY DRIVEWAY only 20 feet from the road, blocking traffic in and out of the house, in plain view of the street, right before it was about to rain hard, then walked away and left it there without so much as even knocking on the door to tell me it was there or if I needed it moved to a safer location out of the weather like in my garage or porch.

Fed Ex is now shit in my book.
This is the fault of the shipper. FedEx never goes in homes. Nor do they assemble anything. Those services are done by a white glove delivery service. Next time communicate with the shipper.

I do agree that FEDEX needs better service. We were expecting some urgent legal documents requiring a signature. The FEDEX guy frisbeed the envelope over the fence and left. FEDEX, UPS and USPS all have problems with just throwing things. A couple of times pets have been killed by such carelessness.

While the shooting suspect hasn't been identified publicly, sources told CNN correspondent Ana Cabrera that law enforcement officials knew about the suspect's potential for violence prior to the shooting, and said he was known to both federal and local authorities.
Once again, the FBI who was warned about this rabid individual, went over to his house in 2020, found a shotgun and took it away, but did nothing to him. Today, we see the failure of the federal governments FBI who can arrest an 80 year old guy who supported President Trump, but allow the sick black guy to gun down innocent workers at Fed Ex...Thank Joe Biden for the shit...Yes we are in the 3rd term of killing of the Obama/Biden years.

Sadly, it is rather easy to understand one's angst against Fed Ex. I bought a recliner and paid to have it shipped to the house, brought in, assembled and installed in the room of my choice.

Instead, Fed Ex dropped the 18-20 cubic foot box in THE MIDDLE OF MY DRIVEWAY only 20 feet from the road, blocking traffic in and out of the house, in plain view of the street, right before it was about to rain hard, then walked away and left it there without so much as even knocking on the door to tell me it was there or if I needed it moved to a safer location out of the weather like in my garage or porch.

Fed Ex is now shit in my book.
This is the fault of the shipper. FedEx never goes in homes. Nor do they assemble anything. Those services are done by a white glove delivery service. Next time communicate with the shipper.

I do agree that FEDEX needs better service. We were expecting some urgent legal documents requiring a signature. The FEDEX guy frisbeed the envelope over the fence and left. FEDEX, UPS and USPS all have problems with just throwing things. A couple of times pets have been killed by such carelessness.
Dont expect UPS to be any better, twice i ordered $6,000 of precious metals from a company and pay the extra postage for signature recipient and both times, UPS just put it at the front door and range the bell. If i wasnt home and some prog slave walked by and took it, i would have to make a claim and would win, because there was no signature.

Not black.

View attachment 480681
Don't rain on their parade, dude.
They're ok, they've decided he "identified as black".

Personally I think they all identify as morons.

They need to start by offing themselves, then they can go on their shooting spree...

Not black.

View attachment 480681
Don't rain on their parade, dude.
They're ok, they've decided he "identified as black".

Personally I think they all identify as morons.

They don't identify as morons, but they're identified as morons.

Forum List

Back