The Blacks Complain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

Rookie
Jul 15, 2016
Watching the news last night, they showed about 5 famous negro athletes on stage at the ESPY awards. (Whatever that is) They were complaining about the cops shooting negroes. But all of the negroes I ever say who were killed by police deserved it. The one, they even made a point out of one of the cops pulling something out of the pocket of a negro they just shot. As if it were a bad thing. But if they had showed the cop putting something into his pocket, then that would have been something.

I remember seeing on the news not too long ago something about a couple of cops who were playing "patty-cake" with some negro they were trying to arrest. Both the cops got shot. One of them in the face! I didn't listen to what the negro athletes had to say at the ESPY awards. Because hell will freeze over before I give a damn about anything a negro has to say. But the problem isn't the cops. The problem is that most of the crime committed in this country is committed by negroes. Despite there only being 42 million of them here.

And I don't want to hear any crap about that is because of this or it is because of that. The real fact of the matter is that it is just how things are. And that isn't likely to change. So if those negro athletes or any other negro doesn't like it, do White people a favor and go back to Africa!

Watching the news last night, they showed about 5 famous negro athletes on stage at the ESPY awards. (Whatever that is) They were complaining about the cops shooting negroes. But all of the negroes I ever say who were killed by police deserved it. The one, they even made a point out of one of the cops pulling something out of the pocket of a negro they just shot. As if it were a bad thing. But if they had showed the cop putting something into his pocket, then that would have been something.

I remember seeing on the news not too long ago something about a couple of cops who were playing "patty-cake" with some negro they were trying to arrest. Both the cops got shot. One of them in the face! I didn't listen to what the negro athletes had to say at the ESPY awards. Because hell will freeze over before I give a damn about anything a negro has to say. But the problem isn't the cops. The problem is that most of the crime committed in this country is committed by negroes. Despite there only being 42 million of them here.

And I don't want to hear any crap about that is because of this or it is because of that. The real fact of the matter is that it is just how things are. And that isn't likely to change. So if those negro athletes or any other negro doesn't like it, do White people a favor and go back to Africa!
Fantastic. Another one of these slags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back