The #BLM hero of U of Mizzou protests: A habitual thief, sexist, crack seller, rich brat.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Crack, misogyny and stealing from hotels: Meet Mizzou's rich-kid civil rights hero | Fox News

So THIS IS the precious snowflake at Mizzou that liberals embraced??? Who got a university president fired. Who caused Mizzous funding and enrollment to tank. To cause UMs highly successful football coach (who brought huge $$$ to them) to retire and their team to crumble.

He's a rich brat whose parents are multi millionaire executives. He mocks poor working class people. He STOLE from a hotel for 61 days in a row....brags about it...and even mocked the hotel he stole from on camera. He sings about cooking crack with his girlfriend.

And HE is the victim because he CLAIMS some random white guys called him a name??? I can think of many names for him.....

1462806354519-1.jpg

How easy it would have been to shut this idiot down with a modicum of investigating.
Shut your piehole Jr or we'll expose you......done.

Yeah. But....liberal media. And...we can't be "racist".

What a sniveling spoiled brat fucking thief.

well he sure stole from them. they allowed these idiot to take over their school and now they are losing admissions from it. serves them right

How easy it would have been to shut this idiot down with a modicum of investigating.

Yeah, that damn liberal MSM owned by 6 multinational corporations who preside over 90% of what americans see and hear. Bastards!

Yeah, that damn liberal MSM owned by 6 multinational corporations who preside over 90% of what americans see and hear. Bastards!

Not this song and dance again.
I hate it when a noob or sock comes along and expects us to rehash the same old shit.
Possibly the fewest number of posts before placed on ignore in USMB history...

I hate it when a noob or sock comes along and expects us to rehash the same old shit.

I so going to miss your intellectual banter and exchange.

I so going to miss your intellectual banter and exchange.

I wouldnt miss yours.
It's like watching I Love Lucy reruns....

Forum List

Back