The blue states dropping mandates are scared of the midterms

Joe Biden is not the legitimate president of The United States.
He was elected by popular vote, confirmed by the states, who assigned electors to represent the vote of the electorate at and it was accounted and recorded by vote of both houses of Congress, as in the Constitution. If you are against the US Constitution, immigrate and spend your retirement years and money where they do it your way.

Honestly I think they are playing the game.

They created a lot of major problems last year, not just mandates, they fucked up the country in many ways. I think they saw 1 of 2 outcomes.

1 is people put up with their shit and they continue on.

Or 2 is people hate their shit and democrats suddenly do an about face on everything they did and try to come out smelling like roses saying "look the mandates are gone and gas prices are going down yes we did this for you America". And hope that Americans forget they were the ones that caused all the problems and will now vote for them.

I wouldn't put it past them to cause problems, let people wallow in them for a while, and then just reverse what they did to cause the problems so they can pat themselves on the back and tell America how they fixed the problems while saying Republicans didn't do anything.

Anyone who votes for any politicians that supported mandates is a real piece of crap.

THE LEFT WING AUTHORITARIANS WILL DO THIS AGAIN.

The science HAS NOT CHANED...THE POLLS HAVE.

The authoritarian left overplayed their hand.

This was a dry run to 100% fascism, next time they might do it right and they might be successful.
Idiotic thread.

All 50 States dropped their mandates last spring, despite there being no midterms in 2021.

Enjoy yet another moronic thread by the Colonel of stupid.

This was a dry run to 100% fascism, next time they might do it right and they might be successful.

You're right. The science has not changed. The restrictions are coming off in areas with high vaccination rates, because cases are coming down in those jurisdictions.

Sort your chart by deaths per million of population:

1. Mississippi
2. Arizona
3. New Jersey
4. Alabama
5. Louisiana
6. New York
7. Tennessee
8. West Virginia
9. Arkansas
10. Michigan

7 of the top 10 death states are Republican.

Really?

is Bruce Jenner a man, or is he a woman?

There are plenty on this very forum who insist that he is a woman.

I really don't care who Bruce Jenner thinks he is today. It's not a issue in my life. If Bruce wants to cut off his dick and call himself Kristen, have at it. It has no bearing on my life whatsoever. I guess you're all caught in this bullshit because??????? What difference does it make to your life to get all worked up about this?

You're right. The science has not changed. The restrictions are coming off in areas with high vaccination rates, because cases are coming down in those jurisdictions.

1. Mississippi
2. Arizona
3. New Jersey
4. Alabama
5. Louisiana
6. New York
7. Tennessee
8. West Virginia
9. Arkansas
10. Michigan

The more people voted for Donald Trump in a given state, the more likely they are to be in this top 10 list. Michigan being a case in point. They have a Democratic governor, but a Republican State House.

Our science is not horse shit. No one said men can be women, or that there are more than two sexes.

Masks and social distancing have keep the numbers of people getting sick, being hospitalized and dying, in every jurisdiction where they have been used. The USA, which is the world epicenter of vaccine and mask resistance, has the highest rate of disease and death in the world.

We are evolved from apes. Some, such as yourself, have a long ways to go before we'll consider you fully human. And life has already been found on other planets.
Sorry, but your science does not add up.

Don’t you have a President to spy on or Russian Collusion to lie about?

Masks and social distancing only prolonged the scamdemic and caused mental illness and developmental delays in children.

But DemNazi Fascists gotta DemNazi fascist!

no one likes them anymore... that is why they are importing voters from... just wherever. If the gate crashers rob, rape and kill Americans... all the better... less Trump voters

I sometimes wonder why God doesn't send a big fire ball to... well.. you know.. cleanse the earth of the monsters..

The science was an indicator and always will be. We have a clearer view and the people are choosing to favor their odds of making it through a better known threat, in a more normalized manner. It does not have to do with midterms. Do you get up, think about how your personal day-to-day living decision will affect a midterm election. No. Neither does anybody else, no matter how much the pundits would like to influence you.
This was not a dry run on fascism. Get real.

Do you get up, think about how your personal day-to-day living decision will affect a midterm election. No. Neither does anybody else, no matter how much the pundits would like to influence you.
Political calculation are the first thing to enter a politicians mind when they wake up and the last thing on their mind when they lay their crooked head on their "My Pillow" at night.

they don't seem mad it's being removed, they are saying it was never needed.

and that keeps seeming to be true as "science" isn't filtered

call it what you like, but they are attacking the Dems for removing the mask rules, just like they attacked them for having them to start with.

Face it, for the partisan drones there is no action they will not attack. It is like the old joke if one side cured cancer the other side would bitch about all the jobs that were lost.

This thread is the prefect example of what it is like to be a partisan hack.

For 2 years we heard how evil the left was for making people wear mask, now we are hearing how evil the left is for lifting said mask requirement.

Yet they are keeping the restriction of the people the least likely to have serious problems with covid, go figure, hack.

1. Mississippi
2. Arizona
3. New Jersey
4. Alabama
5. Louisiana
6. New York
7. Tennessee
8. West Virginia
9. Arkansas
10. Michigan

The more people voted for Donald Trump in a given state, the more likely they are to be in this top 10 list. Michigan being a case in point. They have a Democratic governor, but a Republican State House.

Our science is not horse shit. No one said men can be women, or that there are more than two sexes.

Masks and social distancing have keep the numbers of people getting sick, being hospitalized and dying, in every jurisdiction where they have been used. The USA, which is the world epicenter of vaccine and mask resistance, has the highest rate of disease and death in the world.

We are evolved from apes. Some, such as yourself, have a long ways to go before we'll consider you fully human. And life has already been found on other planets.
I don’t find you to be human or humane, you are a pompous, pious, elitist, and an intolerant bigot. I love liberals and you are not one you are part of the regressive left. You did not evolve from ape, you are not that far along in the evolution chain.

Forum List

Back