But the point is that small business and the middle class and the rest continue to go to hell under GOP give away to the rich tax policy.
All evidence to the contrary. But you never were one to accept reality. You prefer your fake narrative. What a shame. As BluesLegend pointed out, the middle class is invested in Amazon. They not only enjoy their products and services, they are getting wealthy off of them as well.

But the point is that small business and the middle class and the rest continue to go to hell under GOP give away to the rich tax policy.
Stop being such a greedy parasite. For starters, nothing was “given” to the wealthy. The money was already theirs. Second, I’m middle class and I do received a nice tax break.

Stop being such a greedy parasite. For starters, nothing was “given” to the wealthy. The money was already theirs. Second, I’m middle class and I do received a nice tax break.
83% of the tax cuts went to the bloated rich and giant corporations. There is a reason why every country in the world ever has and had higher rates for the rich and investment in the rest. Including us.

Last edited:
Not me.
I made my millions sucking off uneducated rubes

This is what happens when conservatives are in charge of everything. Unprecedented prosperity...

Amazon becomes the 2nd US company to join the $1 trillion club (AMZN) | Markets Insider
Yep, unprecedented prosperity for giant corporations and the Mega rich, greater and greater inequality and worse and worse upward Mobility. Great job super dupers...

You realize the middle class has trillions of dollars invested in corporations right. :itsok:

Not really, > 50 % don't have a 401 or own stocks.
Prob 75% of our pussy grabber cult

I am happily retired, brainwashed functional moron. After 35 years of GOP giveaway to the rich, we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever and in the developed world. But thanks for the right wing BS common sense, brainwashed functional idiot.

What's stopping you from opting out?
People like you. Social Security is not an option. They take your money whether you want to be a part of it or not.

View attachment 207120
So I assume you are in your batchchair returning your SS ?
1. I’m not retired, chief

2. Why would I “return” what was already mine? You force me into SS and then you want me to let you keep my money? Really? Seriously? :laugh:

Why can’t I just opt out? You don’t take my money, I don’t take your “benefits”. What’s the problem, chief.

This is what happens when conservatives are in charge of everything. Unprecedented prosperity...

Amazon becomes the 2nd US company to join the $1 trillion club (AMZN) | Markets Insider
Yep, unprecedented prosperity for giant corporations and the Mega rich, greater and greater inequality and worse and worse upward Mobility. Great job super dupers...

You realize the middle class has trillions of dollars invested in corporations right. :itsok:

No really, its a fact, trillions. Many of them are public employees and teachers why do you hate them?

No really, its a fact, trillions. Many of them are public employees and teachers why do you hate them?
Still < 50%
Who hates who?
I'm a millionaire so can't be bothered to hate anyone

People like you. Social Security is not an option. They take your money whether you want to be a part of it or not.

View attachment 207120

2. Why would I “return” what was already mine? You force me into SS and then you want me to let you keep my money? Really? Seriously? :laugh:

Why can’t I just opt out? You don’t take my money, I don’t take your “benefits”. What’s the problem, chief.
Nothing's stopping you from refusing your SS and medicare and VA
Give it to charity if you are so self fighteous

View attachment 207120

You will be darlin.
I would have thought such a high and mighty patriot would give all your commie benefits to charity.
Still believe our Ben tried to ban German immigrants?
"They are swarthy, can't speak our language, and are taking our jobs"
Sound familiar?

View attachment 207120

Because you are such a high principled guy.?

I am happily retired, brainwashed functional moron. After 35 years of GOP giveaway to the rich, we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever and in the developed world. But thanks for the right wing BS common sense, brainwashed functional idiot.

How many trillions have we given to the oil industry?

83% of the tax cuts went to the bloated rich and giant corporations. There is a reason why every country in the world ever has and had higher rates for the rich and investment in the rest. Including us.
And what was the highest rate when we were booming?
90%?
What is middle class these days?
$120K a year?

Hate to confuse our old white forum with facts but

https://www.fool.com/investing/2017/08/13/5-figures-that-define-the-middle-class. asps
Still jealous of our pussy grabber who had the worst job creation in 6 years?
Knees news never told you?

Forum List

Back