🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

If she’s not on trial, why do you want people to testify about her behavior?

This isn’t about her. It’s about Trump.
I literally don't have time for your stupidity. Remember the OJ Simpson trial and how LA detective were put on the witness stand even though no one claimed they were responsible for killing Nicole Simpson Brown?

Think about it, brainiac!

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

NYT: Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

John Bolton Reportedly Recalls Trump Tying Ukraine Aid To Biden Investigation

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.

It is not evidence. You realize this right?
He wrote a book, and conveniently "leaked" a claim that he remembers Trump saying something that just happens to be in the media limelight. But never said a word until his book was published.
What a coincidence.
Could you get more wrong in a single post?
He didn't leak it. He hasn't said a word about this in public. And his book has not been published yet.

LOLOL

Yes, I did, ya flaming gay moron.

"From Impeached Trump himself..." ~ Faun
You speak poorly of the bestand most impeccable patriots here.
I knew I shouldn't have taken you off ignore after 3 days. :rolleyes:
Too bad if reality scares you.
You promote and coverass criminals in government. And you do it so well, yes your ability to pass lies are frightening, but no, I'll take whatever lies you throw at me in lieu of this reality you think I'm afraid of. :rolleyes:
If you think I'm telling lies, feel free to quote them. I shan't hold my breath though.
I'm not buying this lie: "Yes, I did, ya flaming gay moron."
I backed it up by repeating who my source was, who I already identified as my source. So no, that's not a lie. Try harder next time.

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.

He wrote a book, and conveniently "leaked" a claim that he remembers Trump saying something that just happens to be in the media limelight. But never said a word until his book was published.
What a coincidence.
He didn't leak it. He hasn't said a word about this in public. And his book has not been published yet.

Yeah and no one ever said their car started this morning either, but it happened.
Amazon released presale access, and within hours it "leaked".
How convenient.
But that is semantics.
It isn't evidence. Despite you zeal, you don't enter evidence into a trial for what someone wrote in a book

The intellectual dishonesty by the media (and those in this thread) is pretty thick, and telling.
Trying to claim that Bolton all of a sudden now has credibility is hilarious, considering the million times the same people called him a liar and laughed whenever he was a source for something.
But nooooooooooo - NOW he is credible.

:rolleyes:

What a coincidence.

Yeah and no one ever said their car started this morning either, but it happened.
How convenient.
But that is semantics.
It isn't evidence. Despite you zeal, you don't enter evidence into a trial for what someone wrote in a book
LOLOL

You really have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. No, Amazon did not release pre-release sales. Again, the book has not yet been published. A lawyer of Bolton's assets it was someone at the White House who leaked it.

Schiff claimed for 2.5 years he had direct evidence of crimes committed by the President....until he was FORCED to admit he was engaging in SEDITION the whole time - he LIED HIS ASS OFF...which would NOT be the last time.

Bolton is in the same boat. He's a disgruntled fired employee who is making money off of his claim.

Bolton Bombshell????? a NY times quote???? all of the accounts of this story have shown Bolton's words from a book....but none of them show where he says Trump held the aid for investigating Biden....just that he wanted it held....that happens all the time with every president we have ever had....just another NYtimes nothing burger last min BS......

You speak poorly of the bestand most impeccable patriots here.
I knew I shouldn't have taken you off ignore after 3 days. :rolleyes:
Too bad if reality scares you.
You promote and coverass criminals in government. And you do it so well, yes your ability to pass lies are frightening, but no, I'll take whatever lies you throw at me in lieu of this reality you think I'm afraid of. :rolleyes:
If you think I'm telling lies, feel free to quote them. I shan't hold my breath though.
I'm not buying this lie: "Yes, I did, ya flaming gay moron."
I backed it up by repeating who my source was, who I already identified as my source. So no, that's not a lie. Try harder next time.
A lying source does not necessarily let you off the hook, and that doesn't make me trying harder. No, I'm not going to read through twelve pages of your bilge. Instead, I am going to make another quilt top for charity. <burp>

, but it happened.
How convenient.

NOPE!

Bolton lawyers said the white house is THE ONLY people they released it to.
Not according to the NY Times...

Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Inquiries He Sought, Bolton Book Says

Mr. Bolton’s explosive account of the matter at the center of Mr. Trump’s impeachment trial, the third in American history, was included in drafts of a manuscript he has circulated in recent weeks to close associates. He also sent a draft to the White House for a standard review process for some current and former administration officials who write books.

The Times is interpreting Bolton's words...they are not quoting his words....when they do that then we will have an issue but so far just more NY Times speculation of what someone meant....

Forum List

Back