🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

I think someone from tramp admin spread around fake news, due to the media's want to call John Bolton and it will be a disaster, and he will say I didn't say that in the book, we should pick Pompeo, and Mulvaney to call.

I think its a set up, only tramp can do EP on his book.
Perhaps.

But why wouldn't Bolton lawyers deny the allegations that came from the book if it were not true or written by him?

Goalposts are moving. First you wanted firsthand witnesses. Now you’re demanding documentary evidence. Nothing will ever satisfy the true Trump believers.

If it’s all true, then it contradicts something that the Trump defense has been working very hard to convince us of. Wouldn’t you wonder why Trump was trying to sell you on a lie that didn’t even matter?

Bolton is not a firsthand witness either as he was FIRED by Trump. If Trump actually did anything that Bolton didn't like, why didn't Bolton appear before the House impeachment inquiry?

There’s a discrepancy as to whether he was fired or resigned. But let’s say he was fired. How does that mean he wasn’t a firsthand witness?

His testimony is tainted because he is a disgruntled former employee. DUH!
If that’s the best you can do, so be it. It’s incredibly weak. If he’s disgruntled, it’s because Trump isn’t fit for office.
No it doesn’t. Bolton is a much bigger asshole than Donnie. He’s a fucking neocon. Nothing more needs be said, to describe how despicable he is.

Neo Cons are hawks, and Bolton flies with them. BUT, that doesn't mean he is not a patriot and it seems if all reports are true will prove hawks are patriots, and put their country before any political party.

An unpublished, unvetted manuscript by a man who left the White House in disgrace and at odds with Trump
is not exactly the silver bullet leftists are looking for, though they would love for it to be their magic solution to getting rid of
a man they cannot defeat at the ballot box.

Nope.

Rumors and heresy don't count.

There was zero actual evidence and zero actual witnesses.
WTF?? Who says hearsay doesn't count? You??

And there was actual evidence. From Impeached Trump himself...

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."

What is your source for that comment? Is that Schiff's fantasy conversation?
I just said where it came from. Are you hard of learning??

Are you terminally stupid? I guess you are!

You cited no reference. You just claimed Trump said it. When? Where? How? Why?

Either shut your cock holster or answer the question, you miserable piece of shit!
LOLOL

Yes, I did, ya flaming gay moron.

"From Impeached Trump himself..." ~ Faun
You speak poorly of the best and most impeccable patriots here.
I knew I shouldn't have taken you off ignore after 3 days. :rolleyes:

WTF?? Who says hearsay doesn't count? You??

And there was actual evidence. From Impeached Trump himself...

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."

Either shut your cock holster or answer the question, you miserable piece of shit!
LOLOL

You speak poorly of the bestand most impeccable patriots here.
Too bad if reality scares you.

An unpublished, unvetted manuscript by a man who left the White House in disgrace and at odds with Trump
is not exactly the silver bullet leftists are looking for, though they would love for it to be their magic solution to getting rid of
Bolton needs to testify.

LOLOL

You promote and coverass criminals in government. And you do it so well, yes your ability to pass lies are frightening, but no, I'll take whatever lies you throw at me in lieu of this reality you think I'm afraid of. :rolleyes:

Bolton needs to testify.
He actions already did testify to the fact that the President makes the final decision according to the Constitution, and he didn't like it, moran.

LOLOL

You promote and coverass criminals in government. And you do it so well, yes your ability to pass lies are frightening, but no, I'll take whatever lies you throw at me in lieu of this reality you think I'm afraid of. :rolleyes:
If you think I'm telling lies, feel free to quote them. I shan't hold my breath though.

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

NYT: Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

John Bolton Reportedly Recalls Trump Tying Ukraine Aid To Biden Investigation

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.

Unless Bolton and Pence have some agreement, they both hate the leaders in Iran.

Bolton needs to testify.
Bring him Trump says. It looks like Mitch and Lindsey that don't want him .

A book does not equal testimony under oath.
Former employees are often jaded and would like to strangle the responsible person who had the unfortunate duty of letting them go. Prejudicial testimony is undesirable in impeachments because when prejudice speaks, you wind up with something like slavery. ;)

Bolton needs to testify.
He actions already did testify to the fact that the President makes the final decision according to the Constitution, and he didn't like it, moran.

Meaningless pablum. Bolton needs to testify.

Forum List

Back