🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

Too bad if reality scares you.
You promote and coverass criminals in government. And you do it so well, yes your ability to pass lies are frightening, but no, I'll take whatever lies you throw at me in lieu of this reality you think I'm afraid of. :rolleyes:
If you think I'm telling lies, feel free to quote them. I shan't hold my breath though.
I'm not buying this lie: "Yes, I did, ya flaming gay moron."
I backed it up by repeating who my source was, who I already identified as my source. So no, that's not a lie. Try harder next time.
A lying source does not necessarily let you off the hook, and that doesn't make me trying harder. No, I'm not going to read through twelve pages of your bilge. Instead, I am going to make another quilt top for charity. <burp>
"A lying source does not necessarily let you off the hook..."

LOL

Impeached Trump was my source. Glad to see you finally woke to the reality that Impeached Trump is a liar.
thumbsup.gif

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

I NEVER told John Bolton that the aid to Ukraine was tied to investigations into Democrats, including the Bidens. In fact, he never complained about this at the time of his very public termination. If John Bolton said this, it was only to sell a book. With that being said, the...

9:18 PM - Jan 26, 2020
That’s the problem with having no credibility. No one seriously believes Trump.
Fewer people believe the Times...

The intellectual dishonesty by the media (and those in this thread) is pretty thick, and telling.
Trying to claim that Bolton all of a sudden now has credibility is hilarious, considering the million times the same people called him a liar and laughed whenever he was a source for something.
But nooooooooooo - NOW he is credible.

:rolleyes:
But he is believed only because Fiona Hill already testified that Bolton sent her straight to the NSC legal council to report it, back when the political quid pro quo, tit for tat, this for that, offer happened.

The Times is interpreting Bolton's words...they are not quoting his words....when they do that then we will have an issue but so far just more NY Times speculation of what someone meant....

Keep hope alive buddy.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

I NEVER told John Bolton that the aid to Ukraine was tied to investigations into Democrats, including the Bidens. In fact, he never complained about this at the time of his very public termination. If John Bolton said this, it was only to sell a book. With that being said, the...

President Trump has made 15,413 false or misleading claims over 1,055 days
Should I post all of the lies and false reports the Times has put out?....you are a tool...

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

That’s what you always say. You’re rarely if ever correct.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Says Liars

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

That’s what you always say. You’re rarely if ever correct.
Show where I've ever been wrong you have all day....

The Times is interpreting Bolton's words...they are not quoting his words....when they do that then we will have an issue but so far just more NY Times speculation of what someone meant....

Keep hope alive buddy.
isn't that what you are doing dummy?....

Ha! No. No one has contradicted the allegations against Trump. The whole story will come out one way or another. The question is, do you want to be seen as part of the cover up or not?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Should I post all of the lies and false reports the Times has put out?....you are a tool...
Sure, go for it. Then we'll get to see if it comes anywhere near Impeached Trump's 15,413 false or misleading claims....

Bolton needs to testify.
Nobody stopped Nadddler, Shiffft or Pelosi from supeanoeing Bolton before.

Nobodys stopping them now.

The trial just started. He should testify
Fine then so should the Biden's and Schiff and the treasonous Whistle blower...

Why?
To show why Trump wanted Biden investigated and the origins of this sham of an impeachment....

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

NYT: Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

John Bolton Reportedly Recalls Trump Tying Ukraine Aid To Biden Investigation

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.

So the left’s only hope is the biggest neocon warmonger who got fired by President Trump.
This asshole would say or do anything to get President Trump removed and have a warmongering neocon like Biden put in.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Sure, go for it. Then we'll get to see if it comes anywhere near Impeached Trump's 15,413 false or misleading claims....
Witnesses or not you and the dems have no case at all....if this case goes on it hurts the dems not Trump....it may make you libs feel better but that is just the calm before the storm.....

Bolton needs to testify.
Nobody stopped Nadddler, Shiffft or Pelosi from supeanoeing Bolton before.

Nobodys stopping them now.

The trial just started. He should testify
Fine then so should the Biden's and Schiff and the treasonous Whistle blower...

Why?
To show why Trump wanted Biden investigated and the origins of this sham of an impeachment....

Schiff and the whistleblower have nothing to do with it. Trump doesn’t need Biden to testify to show why he wants him investigated. In fact, Biden has no idea why Trump wants him investigated. Biden cannot read Trump’s mind.

Forum List

Back