🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

Once the Republican Senate acquits Trump he will be an official Dictator and he can do anything he wishes.
How will that make him a dictator?
By saying a president can obstruct any investigation in to his wrong doings or impeachment.

The president and all future Presidents would be ABOVE the law, the constitutional impeachment clause nullified, the Congress, our only representation in our gvt would be reduced to ashes and dust.... unless trump is found guilty and removed.
Obstruct what ?
Investigations of wrong doings and oversight, they were tasked to do on the executive branch.
Do you have any reasonable evidence to open a investigation?

Tons of it. Every badly conceived idea that issues forth from Dumb Donald's mouth.

Look up the facts....every president at one time or another including Obama pleaded executive order with witnesses...you can't be this uninformed....it has to do with national security...no one knows what a witness may say...it could be an innocent remark that starts a war....grow up man....take the loss like a grown up and work against Trump if you want but to make shit up and turn common presidential practice illegal is dangerous....

No president has ever attempted to completely shut down a Congressional investigation. It’s not about national security. The witnesses were supposed to testify to the House Intelligence Committee who have the highest clearances and are allowed to have access to the most sensitive secrets.

Nope. This is about covering up Trump’s actions.
Trump didn't either....the dems wrapped it up because Trump was so dangerous they had to impeach and couldn't wait....LMFAO...

Factually incorrect. Trump refused to acknowledge any request or subpoena from the House.
He has every right to do so...Then it goes to court and a judge decides...the dems didn't want to wait for that to happen....
They didn't have years of stalling time.... Trump was cheating and corrupt right now and claimed he did nothing wrong, which was a tell tale sign he would continue to cheat in the upcoming election and continue to abuse his power.

Justice delayed, is justice denied.

They went through the courts to get Don McCann and Even this the courts have ruled against him at every turn and appeal level, he's taking it to the supreme court, so it will be nearly two years....
Gibberish...

LOLOL

No one forced you to make that offer. You did so on your own volition. I merely called you on it since I knew you were full of shit -- and to no one's surprise, you proved me right.
If you can wait till after the 19th hole I will oblige....
Sounds like you're playing on an Impeached Trump's golf course.
Soon to be an acquitted Trump's golf course....
Will always be impeached, even when acquitted.

Will always be acquitted of a lying Schiff/Pelosi impeachment and an Obama deep state attempt at removing Trump....
And still impeached. Who knows how mentally deficient you are to think Obama was somehow involved? :cuckoo:

Is Bolton an Obama appointee??

Will always be acquitted of a lying Schiff/Pelosi impeachment and an Obama deep state attempt at removing Trump....
And still impeached. Who knows how mentally deficient you are to think Obama was somehow involved? :cuckoo:
Put down your chub bud....you are dreaming again....

LOLOL

Obama, never impeached.

giphy.gif

How will that make him a dictator?
By saying a president can obstruct any investigation in to his wrong doings or impeachment.

The president and all future Presidents would be ABOVE the law, the constitutional impeachment clause nullified, the Congress, our only representation in our gvt would be reduced to ashes and dust.... unless trump is found guilty and removed.
Obstruct what ?
Investigations of wrong doings and oversight, they were tasked to do on the executive branch.
Do you have any reasonable evidence to open a investigation?

Tons of it. Every badly conceived idea that issues forth from Dumb Donald's mouth.
Your the one in Canada right? Lol

Factually incorrect. Trump refused to acknowledge any request or subpoena from the House.
He has every right to do so...Then it goes to court and a judge decides...the dems didn't want to wait for that to happen....

Like I said. This hasn’t happened before. No president has ever refused every single request and subpoena. Whether you think he has the right is irrelevant. It’s never happened.
When were you born?....don't you know that Holder is still held in contempt of congress?....look up the last administrations actions....

I know all about Holder’s contempt vote. He was held in contempt after the DoJ participated for years with the investigation into Fast and Furious, turning over tens of thousands of documents and testifying extensively on the matter. You’re factually incorrect. There is zero comparison.
Holder was obeying Obama's order not to turn over documents....look it up again....

No need. I know what I’m talking about. You’re moving the goal posts. Remember, Trump refused every request for documents and testimony.

Answer one question for me so I know if you’re being honest or not. It’s a simple yes or no question. Here it is:
Did Obama refuse all requests and testimony in Fast and Furious?

LOLOL

Obama, never impeached.

giphy.gif
Thank god the joke that keeps on giving lol

Like I said. This hasn’t happened before. No president has ever refused every single request and subpoena. Whether you think he has the right is irrelevant. It’s never happened.
When were you born?....don't you know that Holder is still held in contempt of congress?....look up the last administrations actions....

I know all about Holder’s contempt vote. He was held in contempt after the DoJ participated for years with the investigation into Fast and Furious, turning over tens of thousands of documents and testifying extensively on the matter. You’re factually incorrect. There is zero comparison.
Holder was obeying Obama's order not to turn over documents....look it up again....

No need. I know what I’m talking about. You’re moving the goal posts. Remember, Trump refused every request for documents and testimony.

Answer one question for me so I know if you’re being honest or not. It’s a simple yes or no question. Here it is:
We hired trump to keep democrats out of foreign relations,, if you don’t like it move out .

Are you kidding?....its 72 degrees outside today....I'm playing golf today not whack a dem....
LOLOL

No one forced you to make that offer. You did so on your own volition. I merely called you on it since I knew you were full of shit -- and to no one's surprise, you proved me right.
impeached for the audacity of questioning tyranny by his election.

the fact that John Fucking Bolton is helping bring down Trump is proof that impeachment is possible.

anything can happen in these crazy times, my friends!

We hired trump to keep democrats out of foreign relations,, if you don’t like it move out .

Trump is using foreign relations to help Trump. That’s wrong.

the fact that John Fucking Bolton is helping bring down Trump is proof that impeachment is possible.

anything can happen in these crazy times, my friends!
If trump is removed democrats will be removed, best thing democrats to do is just calm down before things get bad

Trump is using foreign relations to help Trump. That’s wrong.
So your saying questioning corrupt biden is absolutely unacceptable lol to funny.. you democrats don’t even see how deranged you are

"The reports about John Bolton's book strengthen the case for witnesses and have prompted a number of conversations among my colleagues," - Sassy Susan Collins

Forum List

Back