🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

All this does want more exposure of the Bidens

I wonder why the Admin still hasn't started an official investigation into the Bidens. Curious.
Shit your already trying to disbar Barr for doing his job if he opened up an investigation in to biden.. and I don’t think any of these things are important to America,, I’m sure barr just wishes you democrats Gain some sanity

LOL...

So it's just the show you want by having them testify. You and the president. I see now.

LOLOL

No one forced you to make that offer. You did so on your own volition. I merely called you on it since I knew you were full of shit -- and to no one's surprise, you proved me right.
If you can wait till after the 19th hole I will oblige....
Sounds like you're playing on an Impeached Trump's golf course.
Soon to be an acquitted Trump's golf course....
Will always be impeached, even when acquitted.
impeached for the audacity of questioning tyranny by his election.
No, impeached for soliciting foreign aid for his campaign

BREAKING: Mitt Romney just said he supports calling John Bolton as a witness for Trump’s removal trial: “I can't begin to tell you how John Bolton's testimony would ultimately play on a final decision but it's relevant. And therefore, I'd like to hear it.” Call every Republican Senator and tell them they must have Bolton testify.

I wonder why the Admin still hasn't started an official investigation into the Bidens. Curious.
Shit your already trying to disbar Barr for doing his job if he opened up an investigation in to biden.. and I don’t think any of these things are important to America,, I’m sure barr just wishes you democrats Gain some sanity

LOL...

So it's just the show you want by having them testify. You and the president. I see now.
I’m saying move on before you put the 80 year old in jail let him go out like the bum he is.

If you can wait till after the 19th hole I will oblige....
Sounds like you're playing on an Impeached Trump's golf course.
Soon to be an acquitted Trump's golf course....
Will always be impeached, even when acquitted.
impeached for the audacity of questioning tyranny by his election.
No, impeached for soliciting foreign aid for his campaign
How he blew the whistle on biden

Apparently this information was provided to both The Washington Post and The New York Times.
They're deep state same as Bolton.
God you're clueless.:71:

Funny. Bolton is a hardcore Conservative!
And the Washington Post and NY Times are "liberal"....is that what you're saying ?

Operation Mockingbird - Wikipedia

The CIA and the Press: When the Washington Post Ran the CIA's Propaganda Network - CounterPunch.org

the fact that John Fucking Bolton is helping bring down Trump is proof that impeachment is possible.

anything can happen in these crazy times, my friends!
If trump is removed democrats will be removed, best thing democrats to do is just calm down before things get bad

Oh look! Another veiled threat from a pussy.
lol triggered

Say what you mean, Nancy.

I know all about Holder’s contempt vote. He was held in contempt after the DoJ participated for years with the investigation into Fast and Furious, turning over tens of thousands of documents and testifying extensively on the matter. You’re factually incorrect. There is zero comparison.
Holder was obeying Obama's order not to turn over documents....look it up again....

No need. I know what I’m talking about. You’re moving the goal posts. Remember, Trump refused every request for documents and testimony.

Answer one question for me so I know if you’re being honest or not. It’s a simple yes or no question. Here it is:
Did Obama refuse all requests and testimony in Fast and Furious?
We hired trump to keep democrats out of foreign relations,, if you don’t like it move out .

Trump is using foreign relations to help Trump. That’s wrong.
So your saying questioning corrupt biden is absolutely unacceptable lol to funny.. you democrats don’t even see how deranged you are

Show the corruption. Trump could have had this investigated for years by now. He hasn't. That tells you all you need to know it's just a BS excuse.

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

NYT: Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

John Bolton Reportedly Recalls Trump Tying Ukraine Aid To Biden Investigation

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.
Sorry, but it looks like THIS horseshit is not part of the two articles of impeachment Democrats rushed to vote on. Course Trump made a point that inquiries should be made on the 2016 election with respect to Ukrainian/Russian interference. Biden just happened to have been a part of that corruption. Berisma was another issue.

When the truth is told about the Trump Presidency it will read like the ultimate shitshow. An incompetent, slow-witted and corrupt chief executive who needed 24 hour observation. That is the Trump presidency.

No one whose brain is not located in their ass, know Trump shook down the Ukraine for political gain. The question is and and has always been, Do you put Trump above the Constitution?

Trumpers Do.
You're confused.

Joe Biden fits that description perfectly....not Trump.

the fact that John Fucking Bolton is helping bring down Trump is proof that impeachment is possible.

anything can happen in these crazy times, my friends!
If trump is removed democrats will be removed, best thing democrats to do is just calm down before things get bad

Oh look! Another veiled threat from a pussy.
lol triggered

Say what you mean, Nancy.
I did.. hehe

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

NYT: Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

John Bolton Reportedly Recalls Trump Tying Ukraine Aid To Biden Investigation

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.
Typical Adam Schiff hit-job.

Cherry-picked details from a yet to be released book intended to poison the well.

LOL...

I’m saying move on before you put the 80 year old in jail let him go out like the bum he is.
Put him in jail how? There's not a lick of evidence of corruption.

So please tell, how exactly do you fight corruption of USA citizens with the Ukraine, if the Department of Justice is not involved???

The DOJ not being involved and only his campaign lawyer and alleged felons, PROVES it was and is, simply for political damage and purpose....

Holder was obeying Obama's order not to turn over documents....look it up again....

No need. I know what I’m talking about. You’re moving the goal posts. Remember, Trump refused every request for documents and testimony.

Answer one question for me so I know if you’re being honest or not. It’s a simple yes or no question. Here it is:
Did Obama refuse all requests and testimony in Fast and Furious?
We hired trump to keep democrats out of foreign relations,, if you don’t like it move out .

Trump is using foreign relations to help Trump. That’s wrong.
So your saying questioning corrupt biden is absolutely unacceptable lol to funny.. you democrats don’t even see how deranged you are

Show the corruption. Trump could have had this investigated for years by now. He hasn't. That tells you all you need to know it's just a BS excuse.
They are not going to investigate biden,, biden is probably connected somehow to every fed investigator, and like I said your already trying to disbarr Barr, I’m sure biden corruption is deep and he’s almost unable to walk, just retire old man

Forum List

Back