The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

Put him in jail how? There's not a lick of evidence of corruption.
Umm there is, how did hunter keep getting income in countries joe was the point man for Obama? Seriously? Don’t be this deranged lol

Not evidence of corruption.
I’m sorry how did he keep getting money then lol you can’t even function. Lol

Do you have evidence that those weren't legitimate jobs?
Lol your not serious are you? Haha desperate
LOL...
You're the desperate one. You're wildly speculating hoping to make it stick somehow. That's not how our system works. Presidents don't make such unfounded allegations against political rivals and attempt to extort foreign leaders for their complicity.

The truth is...if the president were truly interested in uncovering corruption, he would have pushed for legitimate investigations. He has not.

Innuendo is all that's required to rally the rubes.

No doubt. They never intended to.

So you admit it's just BS then. You admit there was no intention to actually do an investigation. You then are also admitting that it was done for purely political purposes.
It’s not in the interest for barr to do so right now,, but for trump it’s important to find out about 2016, you all said end foreign interference so when he does it you all go crazy lol

but if biden does get subpoenaed there’s no doubt in my mind Joe Biden will be going to jail he’ll be showing up in court and a walker, looking sick. Like the coward he is

Barr and the DOJ are the only ones who can do it, fool.
If I didn’t get subpoenaed he will be investigated what don’t you understand

Huh?
If he does get Subpoenaed he will be investigated what don’t you understand

What does one have to do with the other?
There's nothing stopping the DOJ from investigating at any time. Except of course the complete lack of evidence that is.

Umm there is, how did hunter keep getting income in countries joe was the point man for Obama? Seriously? Don’t be this deranged lol

LOL...
You're the desperate one. You're wildly speculating hoping to make it stick somehow. That's not how our system works. Presidents don't make such unfounded allegations against political rivals and attempt to extort foreign leaders for their complicity.

The truth is...if the president were truly interested in uncovering corruption, he would have pushed for legitimate investigations. He has not.

Are you retarded? If trump took his boys with him to every country and took home million dollar deals you would have pitch forks at the White House lol if you want to have a debate on merit don’t be so deranged that you don’t have some speculation into how a crackhead who was kicked out of the Navy is riding around in Federal Air Force airplanes getting million dollar deals.. Seriously

LOL...

Are you retarded? If trump took his boys with him to every country and took home million dollar deals you would have pitch forks at the White House lol if you want to have a debate on merit don’t be so deranged that you don’t have some speculation into how a crackhead who was kicked out of the Navy is riding around in Federal Air Force airplanes getting million dollar deals.. Seriously

LOL...

Retarded is thinking you know better and somehow have evidence that no one else has. You should call the DOJ and share your valuable insights.

LOL...

True, and you fricken loons are experts at Innuendo.

It’s not in the interest for barr to do so right now,, but for trump it’s important to find out about 2016, you all said end foreign interference so when he does it you all go crazy lol

but if biden does get subpoenaed there’s no doubt in my mind Joe Biden will be going to jail he’ll be showing up in court and a walker, looking sick. Like the coward he is

Huh?

There's nothing stopping the DOJ from investigating at any time. Except of course the complete lack of evidence that is.
Are you saying democrats aren’t trying to disbar bill barr for doing his job? I’m saying if you keep pushing the issue it will be investigated. What don’t you understand? I’m saying barr prob doesn’t think this is appropriate at this time to investigate.

just heard the NY Times hasn't seen the Bolton Manuscript. Nope, it's all made up!!! guess why?

No doubt. They never intended to.

So you admit it's just BS then. You admit there was no intention to actually do an investigation. You then are also admitting that it was done for purely political purposes.

Huh?

Yeah. That’s the problem. To subpoena Biden, you actually have to be able to make a legal case to support it. Trump can’t do that which is why he was getting Ukraine to do it for him.

Huh?

Are you saying democrats aren’t trying to disbar bill barr for doing his job? I’m saying if you keep pushing the issue it will be investigated. What don’t you understand? I’m saying barr prob doesn’t think this is appropriate at this time to investigate.

No one is "trying" to disbar Bill Barr, dope.

Your logic is about as retarded as it could be.

So now is not the time to investigate but somehow it's imperative that the Bidens testify?

Good job, dope.:thup:

LOL...

LOL...

Retarded is thinking you know better and somehow have evidence that no one else has. You should call the DOJ and share your valuable insights.
I think we deserve answers
1. When Burisma was raided by shokin why did biden Threaten to with hold billions until he was fired?
2. Why was the ambassador briefed on hunter Biden at her hearing?
3. What exactly did hunter do to earn this money?
4. Did joe demand this for that hiring hunter?
Money laundering is pretty serious

Huh?

Yeah. That’s the problem. To subpoena Biden, you actually have to be able to make a legal case to support it. Trump can’t do that which is why he was getting Ukraine to do it for him.
No he has a envoy .. Rudy is investigating heheh

Even if Trump stands before the American people and proudly admits to every vile thing he’s been accused of, the Republicans in the Senate and his base will still say that the he did nothing wrong and Dems have no evidence.

Huh?

So now is not the time to investigate but somehow it's imperative that the Bidens testify?

Ok so the issue is you have no knowledge of current events because they are trying to disbar Barr. I’d log off and get informed before you come back.. you are embarrassing your self

LOL...

LOL...

1. When Burisma was raided by shokin why did biden Threaten to with hold billions until he was fired?

Your information is completely erroneous.

Ask yourself this one simple question.
Can a sitting VPOTUS do what Biden did for purely personal reasons without the admin and any number of agencies knowledge and support? Of course not. So then obviously he was acting in an official capacity.

Ok so the issue is you have no knowledge of current events because they are trying to disbar Barr. I’d log off and get informed before you come back.. you are embarrassing your self

Who is trying to do that ,dope?
Enlighten us. Who is the "they"?

Even if Trump stands before the American people and proudly admits to every vile thing he’s been accused of, the Republicans in the Senate and his base will still say that the he did nothing wrong and Dems have no evidence.
To being a whistle blower?

LOL...

LOL...

Your information is completely erroneous.

Ask yourself this one simple question.
Can a sitting VPOTUS do what Biden did for purely personal reasons without the admin and any number of agencies knowledge and support? Of course not. So then obviously he was acting in an official capacity.
So what are you worried about? Let Ukraine turn over the evidence of the raid or are you chicken shit?

Forum List

Back