The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

LOL...
You're the desperate one. You're wildly speculating hoping to make it stick somehow. That's not how our system works. Presidents don't make such unfounded allegations against political rivals and attempt to extort foreign leaders for their complicity.

The truth is...if the president were truly interested in uncovering corruption, he would have pushed for legitimate investigations. He has not.

Innuendo is all that's required to rally the rubes.
Are you retarded? If trump took his boys with him to every country and took home million dollar deals you would have pitch forks at the White House lol if you want to have a debate on merit don’t be so deranged that you don’t have some speculation into how a crackhead who was kicked out of the Navy is riding around in Federal Air Force airplanes getting million dollar deals.. Seriously

LOL...

Retarded is thinking you know better and somehow have evidence that no one else has. You should call the DOJ and share your valuable insights.
I think we deserve answers
1. When Burisma was raided by shokin why did biden Threaten to with hold billions until he was fired?
2. Why was the ambassador briefed on hunter Biden at her hearing?
3. What exactly did hunter do to earn this money?
4. Did joe demand this for that hiring hunter?
Money laundering is pretty serious

Your information is completely erroneous.

Ask yourself this one simple question.
Can a sitting VPOTUS do what Biden did for purely personal reasons without the admin and any number of agencies knowledge and support? Of course not. So then obviously he was acting in an official capacity.
So what are you worried about? Let Ukraine turn over the evidence of the raid or are you chicken shit?
Who's stopping them?

If he does get Subpoenaed he will be investigated what don’t you understand

What does one have to do with the other?
There's nothing stopping the DOJ from investigating at any time. Except of course the complete lack of evidence that is.
Are you saying democrats aren’t trying to disbar bill barr for doing his job? I’m saying if you keep pushing the issue it will be investigated. What don’t you understand? I’m saying barr prob doesn’t think this is appropriate at this time to investigate.

No one is "trying" to disbar Bill Barr, dope.

Your logic is about as retarded as it could be.

So now is not the time to investigate but somehow it's imperative that the Bidens testify?

Good job, dope.:thup:
Ok so the issue is you have no knowledge of current events because they are trying to disbar Barr. I’d log off and get informed before you come back.. you are embarrassing your self

Who is trying to do that ,dope?
Enlighten us. Who is the "they"?
Catch up and log back in see you soon

Are you retarded? If trump took his boys with him to every country and took home million dollar deals you would have pitch forks at the White House lol if you want to have a debate on merit don’t be so deranged that you don’t have some speculation into how a crackhead who was kicked out of the Navy is riding around in Federal Air Force airplanes getting million dollar deals.. Seriously

LOL...

Retarded is thinking you know better and somehow have evidence that no one else has. You should call the DOJ and share your valuable insights.
1. When Burisma was raided by shokin why did biden Threaten to with hold billions until he was fired?

Can a sitting VPOTUS do what Biden did for purely personal reasons without the admin and any number of agencies knowledge and support? Of course not. So then obviously he was acting in an official capacity.
So what are you worried about? Let Ukraine turn over the evidence of the raid or are you chicken shit?
Who's stopping them?
Umm aren’t we in impeachment hearing? Lol dude honestly log off do some research

His testimony is tainted because he is a disgruntled former employee. DUH!
If that’s the best you can do, so be it. It’s incredibly weak. If he’s disgruntled, it’s because Trump isn’t fit for office.

That's your opinion and just like your asshole, it stinks!

That stink is your own desperation. It’s getting harder and harder to ignore Trump’s corruption.

What corruption? Asking a country to investigate corruption is corruption? Only in libtard world!
Every American is protected from baseless government investigation.

Trump is violating that protection.

You meant to say Trump is a victim of a baeless government investigation.

We're all staring a White House cover up in the face. It is so clear what's going on here

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

NYT: Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

John Bolton Reportedly Recalls Trump Tying Ukraine Aid To Biden Investigation

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.

What bombshell?

1) The aid was given, including lethal weapons....it was not kept back...

2) No investigation was started into joe biden threatening to hold back a billion dollars to remove the prosecutor

3) A meeting was held in Poland with the Ukrainian Prime minister...

Again...

What Bombshell?

Do you need a kleenex after your Trump Impeachment Orgasm excitement over this "bombshell?"

What does one have to do with the other?
There's nothing stopping the DOJ from investigating at any time. Except of course the complete lack of evidence that is.
Are you saying democrats aren’t trying to disbar bill barr for doing his job? I’m saying if you keep pushing the issue it will be investigated. What don’t you understand? I’m saying barr prob doesn’t think this is appropriate at this time to investigate.

So now is not the time to investigate but somehow it's imperative that the Bidens testify?

Ok so the issue is you have no knowledge of current events because they are trying to disbar Barr. I’d log off and get informed before you come back.. you are embarrassing your self

Or simply explain your assertions.

And yet Democrats refused to subpoena him.

Gee.. Wonder why...
Because he threatened to engage in a lengthy court battle which might preclude his testimony at trial. It’s. It a mystery.

That does not excuse the fact that he was not subpoenaed.
There were many, many subpoenas issues. Every one was ignored. It changes nothing.

The House refused to follow precedent and take the Executive Branch to court to enforce their subpoena. Failing to do that means they do not get the right to whine.
Trump refuses to follow precedent by refusing to acknowledge Congress’s power to subpoena records and investigate the executive branch.

So they impeached him instead. Failing to follow precedent means you don’t get to whine about it.

That statement just shows how ignorant you are of the process. On second thought, you just flat out lied because that is what libtards like you do.

Like I said yesterday, we should hear from the witnesses who were in the “room where it happened.” Little did I know that was the title of John Bolton’s book.

LOL...

Who's stopping them?
Umm aren’t we in impeachment hearing? Lol dude honestly log off do some research

How does that answer my question?
Who is stopping them from doing so?

If Senate Republicans won't act to hold this president accountable or remove him from office, we will.

The last word will come through the American people—at ballot boxes across the country

I’m not here to catch you up to what’s in the news.. get informed come back make logical case

Because he threatened to engage in a lengthy court battle which might preclude his testimony at trial. It’s. It a mystery.

That does not excuse the fact that he was not subpoenaed.
There were many, many subpoenas issues. Every one was ignored. It changes nothing.

The House refused to follow precedent and take the Executive Branch to court to enforce their subpoena. Failing to do that means they do not get the right to whine.
Trump refuses to follow precedent by refusing to acknowledge Congress’s power to subpoena records and investigate the executive branch.

So they impeached him instead. Failing to follow precedent means you don’t get to whine about it.

That statement just shows how ignorant you are of the process. On second thought, you just flat out lied because that is what libtards like you do.

Everything I wrote is completely true.

If that’s the best you can do, so be it. It’s incredibly weak. If he’s disgruntled, it’s because Trump isn’t fit for office.

That's your opinion and just like your asshole, it stinks!

That stink is your own desperation. It’s getting harder and harder to ignore Trump’s corruption.

What corruption? Asking a country to investigate corruption is corruption? Only in libtard world!
Every American is protected from baseless government investigation.

Trump is violating that protection.

You meant to say Trump is a victim of a baeless government investigation.

Incorrect. Trump is a government employee. He has responsibility to the American people.

Who's stopping them?

Lol you are impeaching him for blowing the whistle on biden.. helloooo mcflyyyyy Lol

I’m not here to catch you up to what’s in the news.. get informed come back make logical case

I knew you were full of shit.

Who's stopping them?

Lol you are impeaching him for blowing the whistle on biden.. helloooo mcflyyyyy Lol

Again, dope. How does that prevent the DOJ from investigating and who is stopping them from doing so?

Forum List

Back