The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

So what are you worried about? Let Ukraine turn over the evidence of the raid or are you chicken shit?
Who's stopping them?
Umm aren’t we in impeachment hearing? Lol dude honestly log off do some research

How does that answer my question?
Who is stopping them from doing so?
Lol you are impeaching him for blowing the whistle on biden.. helloooo mcflyyyyy Lol

Again, dope. How does that prevent the DOJ from investigating and who is stopping them from doing so?
What are you talking about ?? Rudy Giuliani is over there right now investigating.. are you retarted??

There is not a single foreign aid deal that is NOT quid pro quo... Nor should there be.. Delaying aid to get compliance is not a Trump invention... We SHOULD expect some assurances of cooperation in return.. ESPECIALLY from dictatorships and other corrupt places..
It's blatant corruption. Holding aid for political dirt? Abuse of power.

Well, except for this little fact that they were never asked for dirt and none was ever provided. Right?

Kind of blows your whole argument.
Not at all. If Bolton can tie withholding aid directly to Trump wanting political dirt it's a done deal for anyone not super partisan. I still doubt that will happen however.

Of course it won't happen because it is irrelevant to the impeachment. The Dems did not call him in the House and they can't call him in the Senate because they don't have the votes, especially not knowing what he will say.

Never let a witness testify unless you know exactly what they are going to say.

Imagine if Bolton testified that Trump did nothing other than what is contained in the phone call. When libs called the suicide prevention hot line, they would get a busy signal.
Sounds like we need witnesses. Think it will be bad for repubs if they rush through this and later it becomes clear how guilty he is.

The House could have called witnesses. They chose not to do so.

Who's stopping them?
Umm aren’t we in impeachment hearing? Lol dude honestly log off do some research

Lol you are impeaching him for blowing the whistle on biden.. helloooo mcflyyyyy Lol

Again, dope. How does that prevent the DOJ from investigating and who is stopping them from doing so?
What are you talking about ?? Rudy Giuliani is over there right now investigating.. are you retarted??

Great! Tell him to bring it home then and stop whining and making up stupid lies.

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

NYT: Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

John Bolton Reportedly Recalls Trump Tying Ukraine Aid To Biden Investigation

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.
/——-/ NY Times doesn’t have the book or any transcripts. It’s from an anonymous source. And Bolton can’t comment because they haven’t vetted the book yet.

Great! Tell him to bring it home then and stop whining and making up stupid lies.
He is relaxxxx.. hehe what lies??

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

I NEVER told John Bolton that the aid to Ukraine was tied to investigations into Democrats, including the Bidens. In fact, he never complained about this at the time of his very public termination. If John Bolton said this, it was only to sell a book. With that being said, the...

9:18 PM - Jan 26, 2020
That’s the problem with having no credibility. No one seriously believes Trump.
The only places where Trump lacks credibility is among the naive morons who believe the lying liars of the MSM. *zzzzzzzz*

Last edited:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

I NEVER told John Bolton that the aid to Ukraine was tied to investigations into Democrats, including the Bidens. In fact, he never complained about this at the time of his very public termination. If John Bolton said this, it was only to sell a book. With that being said, the...

The only places where Trump lacks credibility is among the maive morons who believe the lying liars of the MSM. *zzzzzzzz*

I’m going to remind you that the first thing Trump said about aid to Ukraine is that he didn’t delay it at all. I bet you believed him.

Trump is demanding no witnesses testify before Congress.
The House had their shot to put any witnesses on that they wanted. Schiff and Pelosi are in no position to demand anything.
They had their turn at bat. Their whimpering and whining now just accentuates what childish hypocrites they are.

They're deep state same as Bolton.
God you're clueless.:71:

Don't see where Lakhota actually said that.. Maybe it got edited.. Because it would be wrong.. The Huffpo article relies on the NYT for the actual content of those drafts...

AND -- if the NYT HAS the drafts, whytfuck are they NOT QUOTING BOLTON?????

It smells.. And the denial from Bolton's people that ANY copies are anywhere but at the WH and NSC for review kinda undermines the claim...

At BEST -- it's another case of 3rd party hearsay with a lot of DRAMATIC Adam Schiffless made up parody tossed into the middle...

Quote the DAMN draft IF you have it...

Don't get your panties in a wad. You can be sure the Times has the stuff.

They are NOT QUOTING BOLTON.. You know moron with those "quotey" thingies.... IF they've seen the draft(s) first hand -- they WOULD be quoting him...

It's another whistleblower heard it 3rd hand kinda deal... Bar talk... LOTS of fucking bar talk in D.C.

In due time, my dear. In due time...
:auiqs.jpg:

"Any Day Now."

Is that like "Lock her up!"?
Anything like that?

Trump is demanding no witnesses testify before Congress.
The House had their shot to put any witnesses on that they wanted. Schiff and Pelosi are in no position to demand anything.
They had their turn at bat. Their whimpering and whining now just accentuates what childish hypocrites they are.

Clearly they didn’t get any witnesses they wanted. They wanted witnesses that failed to show up at Trump’s orders.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The only places where Trump lacks credibility is among the maive morons who believe the lying liars of the MSM. *zzzzzzzz*

I’m going to remind you that the first thing Trump said about aid to Ukraine is that he didn’t delay it at all. I bet you believed him.
I'm going to remind you that you hate Trump because your world tells you to in subliminal ways which you likely didn't know about. So if he were a scientist and cured cancer, you'd prefer chemo that kills people.

Forum List

Back